Pyaar Ki Raahein*A-K* Story till now!! pg~62~

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
the last updated part is on PG -60- part ~21~

Hi I am writing a new fanfic with my friends with Griffy, my cousin Memze and Laiba ,Muqu we are writing it together we will each write some parts to it I hope you all like it.

The story is about 2 families the Khannas and the Sharmas the both parents have been best friends for years but their Kids hate each other more than anything they can never get along with each other even though they go the same university. The Khannas and the Sharmas are both very rich families. The Khannas and Sharmas are business partners.

The Khanna Family

Dilip Khanna- Very good father he is a very successful business man and he loves his children a lot

Naina Khanna- Very good mother she helps her husband in the business and she also loves her children a lot

Angad Khanna- He is very Handsome. He has a lot of attitude and he is a big flirt he studies in America but he has come back to India to do his last year in Uni so he is studying in Mumbai University he is doing Business management, where his brother studies and all of his childhood friends. He is a spoilt brat very arrogant and less valued. He has no feeling and respect for no one except for his family and his friends. He doesn't believe in love. He loves to sing. He hates Kripa. Angad is very close to hes dadi he tells her everything about himself. But somewhere deep inside his heart an Angad exists who is'...........................

Josh Khanna- He is Angad younger brother. He is also a spoilt brat, a flirt. He is less valued and less mature. He loves his family a lot. He is very close to Angad tells him everything about his life

Sarika Khanna (played by Griffy on IF)- She is very beautiful and cute. She is less valued and less mature. The sweet heart of the family her brothers love her a lot. She is very cruel to the people who she hates, she is a show off, and think too much of herself.

Khushi Khanna (played by Laiba on IF)- She is Sarikas twin but doesn't look like her. She is also very beautiful and cute. She is less valued and less mature. She is also the sweet heart of the family her brothers love her a lot. She is a show off, and thinks too much of herself same as Sarika shes also cruel to people who she hates. She is secretly in love with Karan no one knows about it.

Karan Agarwal- (Angads Childhood friend) He has been Angad best friend since childhood. Hes character is very kind and sweet. He is secretly in love with Khushi and no one knows about it. He is also rich.

Nikhil Kapoor-(played by my BF Sahil) He is also Angads best friend and Karans and Kunals, they have been best friends since childhood. They call him Nik. He is also arrogant with a lot of attitude. He is also less valued and less mature. He is also rich.

Kunal Seghal- (played by Eijaz Khan) He is also Angad best friend and Karans and Niks since childhood. He is also arrogant with a lot of attitude. He is also rich.

Diya Kapoor-(played by Muqu on IF) She is very kind and sweet, very beautiful. Very valued and mature. Her brother Nik loves her a lot as she is his only sibling and she also loves him. She is a very nice person very friendly she makes friends with everyone. She is secretly in love with Kunal, she hasn't told him her feeling yet.

The Sharmas

Suryabhaan Sharma- He is a very loving father. He has given all his children good values. He is also a very successful businessman.

Gayatri Sharma- She is a very loving mother. She has also given all her children good values. She loves all her children and wants the best for them. She helps in the business with her husband.

Shabir Sharma- He is very kind and loving. He is in last year of Uni, he is studying Law. He is decent and good hearted. He loves his both sisters a lot and his parents. He cares for everyone and respects everyone.

Kripa Sharma- She is very beautiful sweet and innocent. Very valued and very mature. She is very traditional. She is in last year of Uni, she is studying Business Management. She loves to sing. She is funny and nerdy, short tempered. She loves her family a lot, she can do anything for them. She hates Angad and his friends.

Taniya Sharma-(played by Unum on IF) She is very sweet and beautiful. She is always serious never funny. She is a lovely person. She is very valued and mature. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them.

The Boses

Pritivi Bose- He is very sweet and Kind. He is also in his last year in Uni. He is a very good hearted person, very friendly. He love his sister Shazmin a lot coz she is his only sibling.

Shazmin Bose-(played by Memze on IF) She is very beautiful and thinks too much of herself. She is a flirt. She has many boyfriends coz of her charm and beauty. She is cruel to the people she hates. She is friends with Sarika and Khushi. Shazmin is in love with Angad

Edited by Anam Ali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taniya_22 thumbnail
Hey
I came back on IF after a very long time...since most of the stories are very far ahead it wud take me a very long time to catch up...so i thought to maybe read somethign short or new...and i read the character sketch of ur story...it soundz pretty nice...and hopefully will be really intresting...even though there are a lot of characters in here...it wud be hard to keep track but i think i can do that...i read like the first few parts of ur other fan-fic...and it's really good...so i think this one would be amazing...since a lot of people are going to writin this...i think we would get a lot of updates...which is pretty cool...there are so many new fan-fics on this forum which i haven't read yet...i got so much catching up to do...i think u got a great writing style...so hopefully the new part would be up soon...can't wait to read it...and i hope i can keep track of this fanfic...since i hv lost track of all the other fan-fics and now hv to read them up again...but they are all really intresting...so itz fine....sorry for the very long comment...kepp up the gr8 work u guyz....😊
Luv Taniya

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so...unum i guess we are really starting this! and thanks tanya...i am sure u will get updates soon! i really like the intro...thanks for making me beautiful lol! 😆 😳 my beautiful big sis!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys hi thanxx 4 the support the 1st part will be by me tom pakka and its gonna be long i hope u alll like it
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg! most of my fav ff writers in one ff!!!! this is a treat for me! so do cont. soon!!!
hawoo thumbnail
hello writers!!!.how do u do?..u better b good so u can rite this ff!!!..lol...j/k 😉 ...luv the character analysis cant wait for the first prt!!!! 😊

-Hawa
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks guys! griffy will prolly cont tmmrw!
insia12 thumbnail
Gr8 intro!!now plz cont i m dying 2 read the first part

Iqra
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
intresting intro
start soon
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2