~S.S Moments in Life~Continued on Pg5,8,&10 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
great update...Let's see how he repents!.

it'll be interesting to see how arnav atones for his behaviour

fabulous ss pls continue
pls pm me when u update next part
Plzzz... Continue ur ss is just awwwesome 😃
Simply Superb :) 😳 He Will Mend Her Innocent & Broken Heart; Can't Wait To Read More ðŸ¤—
that was amazing.  loved it. 
Cant wait to see how he'll fix it!
(Part 4)

With these words, Arnav felt like a new man. All the pain and guilt he had felt when hurting Kushi and now reading her diary still remained, but he realized that guilt wasn't the answer to his problems. He walked over to Kushi, her chest heaving as she breathed in and out, and her lips slightly parted as she clutched the side of the chair. Arnav was mesmerized by her beauty and the innocence that accentuated it even more. He watched as she scrunched up her eyebrows in agitation, caused by the strands of hair that tickled her cheek. He carefully moved these few strands back to where they belong, caressing her cheek along the way, the hair in his hands feeling like silk. He saw the change in her face instantaneously as her face soothed away the frown and replaced it with a pleasant smile. He loved the way she responded to him.

Arnav carefully got to his feet and in one swift movement picked up Kushi in his arms. She moved in arms, attempting to get comfortable as her head found its way to the crook of his neck. Arnav soon had goose bumps from the feeling of her warm breathe against her neck, the feeling of her chest pressed to his, and the constant beating of her heart: "Dhak, Dhak. Dhak, Dhak. Dhak, Dhak. Dhak, Dhak." He sighed as he made his way to the bed, lowering her carefully. When he tried to pull the blanket onto her she complied, but as soon as he backed away, her arm reached for his. Was she awake?! he thought incredulously, but it turned out that by some amazing 6th sense, she had performed the action. Arnav grinned and took her hand off his arm, placing it to her side. This girl was going to drive him crazy he thought. He slowly lowered himself and gently pressed his lips to her soft cheek, and instantly felt a shift in her movement. As he backed away'he felt her eyes flutter open shocked at the sight of him.

Guys I've stopped getting the responses I was in the beginning...don't bail on me! Im not even close to being done with the story and you guys have already gotten tired of responding...!

Edited by simran2697 - 11 years ago
very nice update i liked it 
thanx
Its really good please continue.