momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Surprised, huh? ASR asks Khushi. Anu answers, hell ya, where the hell has the
story been man! Thanks for making a reappearance. I said earlier that the CVs were caught with
their pants down and instead of pulling them up, decided to moon the viewers instead. I am getting the inkling that maybe the chaddis are on again.

Can we skip the Ms. B, Payash, Mami thing. Yeah, they are weaving something there, but the fact that Mami can insult her bahu in front of a child and then say the child (a girl no less, like she won't be having image issues in our society anyway) needs salad is so distasteful - just blech.

He natak, she natak, we all natak. It's all a bloody act. The whole ArHi equation is a show. Their marriage is a farce. Her "swami" is an act. His "faking" is an act. But in between all these acts, real emotions emerge and good grief the other partner has no clue when the role playing stops
and lover begins. Could you freaking just shake these two and hit their heads together?!?

I absolutely loved Anjali and Chotte today. Very poignant the way she says this last souvenir of our time at Sheesh Mahal is broken.  Curiously, the break is over ASR's face and his adult face is
reflected. What does ASR say, it has always been broken. Aw man ' this symbolism, this meaning, I get. And then Anjali, ASR's conscience, goes to explain that she broke the frame and because Chotte could not see her troubled, he was willing to play the bad guy and accept the
blame for something he didn't do, if it meant saving her from feeling bad, guilt, and bother. And this Chotte is willing to lie especially to his near and dear ones if it spares them worry. She asks Chotte, does he realize how much he cares for Khushi that he would do the same for her and serve up his condition as a natak so she would cease worrying and feeling guilt. This is the ASR we know, who loves very quietly, who gives a damn about his appearance to other people as long as his dear ones are okay. Who is good in very silent and always unnoticed ways. Anjali has shifted his thought here, the tracks have switched, he is feeling the farak (lubs) again and he is sensing the genuineness of Khushi. Thank you Gul Khan for actually thinking about the layers of this character, however bi-polar he may seem, he's intriguing.

And right about the time when he switches gears in thought, his "natak" switches Khushi's. Oh damn, if this ain't star crossed. He conned her, she thinks. How could he do that? He wants me to fight him, that's why he did such a big dhoka on me. Every single word he said to Khusi, was a statement applicable to how he views her and how she views him - do you really know a person, how does it feel to feel guilty about something when you have done no wrong (yes you both do know - can I scream, please), you were bothering me so I decided to get even (I do faking, you do swami'ing , natak for natak, show me your natak I will show you mine). So Khushi will now start her natak again of oversweet serving patni. I don't know, but I don't think ASR will react very badly, because he will remember what Anjali said about Khushi being honest. I will say though, with the
introduction of Shyam again, it is clear that ASR will bloom in love and at the same time the MU will be cleared, while Khushi will not trust ASR genuineness in his apology because of today's natak.
She has to feel that way, because if she really truly unconditionally was in love with him, she wouldn't walk out, which is what I see her doing.  And I think judaai after the MU is cleared is in the cards.

I have ideas on how the judaai can be handled. But right now, I am seeing a light at the end
of this comedy circus tunnel. There will be OTT, but it will not have the desired affect of irritation. And we will see ASR love and lose again. Just like he did when he found out about Khushi's engagement. Where he took it all in and let what he loved walk out, because his love didn't love him back.

"He hears his brittle heart crack

And wonders why something in him died

When he never allowed his heart to live." ' by Anu<i></i>

Edit: so I actually re read my post and here is the short form of my brainwaves that couldn't translate - both Kh and Arnav are doing nataks now. But through Anjali we find out that Asr does lie and pretend to insure his loved ones never get hurt or feel bothered. I feel that this is laying the ground work for how and why ASR will simply let Khushi leave after MU, as he will not stop her even though he loves her because he is willing to be the fall guy if it keeps his loved ones happy. Through Anjali's realizations of what his behavior means, ASR is again falling deeply for Khushi. Roots of trust and her genuineness are taking hold, again so that when MU is cleared he will feel the brunt of what he has done sharply. Khushi on the other hand, due to his natak today, now believes ASR and his feelings as disingenuous. She has to believe this to be able to walk away even after ASR apologizes. She will start the OTT act again but I don't think it will have the desired affect because ASR, due to Anjali is softening towards Kh and her patni act. Does this make sense now? Sorry to conphuse people. :)
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Oh the last line about the heart crack Anu,,,beautiful!!!

so it was all Farak earlier n now it is all Natak,,,

I agree with your prediction regarding MU,, and ,,OTT,, will carry on due to IPL!!

that was the scene for me the scene between chote n Anjali,,,still my heart yearns for intensity n passion between Arhi,,!!! As far as judai is concerned they better show us something beautiful n memorable...!!!

superb Post!
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur post Anu.. Awesome.. 😃

"He hears his brittle heart crack

And wonders why something in him died

When he never allowed his heart to live." – by Anu 

Lubbed it⭐️

How beautiful was Arnav and Anjali's scene. And how wonderful is this character ASR.. Sometimes i feel so so bad looking at his vulnerable state. This man just doesnt like his loved one's to be in pain coz of him, he saw her sleepless running around for him out of guilt , and he dint wanted her to have that guilt and suffer along with him, he can take her wrath, he can take her anger , but he fears to take her love for he feels he will be cheated again .. 

I get it now where the story is heading. Thnx to u for making me understand her realization part. 
Yes Kushi will mistrust him, she still hasnt understood what anjali actually told her, if she calmly sits and think of Anjali's words on her chote she will be able to understand why he did, what he did.She has to know the real arnav to understand his actions, she has knowledge about him but she doesnt have proper understanding about him. His actions makes her think the worst of him. The day she will understand about him and will start reading his actions, she is in love then. 

U know i so so want a day to come when she will say him, i dont know how far u know yourself but as i far as i know u, u are putting up an act and catches him when he fakes. She needs to reach that stage when she starts reading his genuineness, his love, his care, his loneliness in life,his pain that is been accompanying in him by long. 

The day truth comes out, this man will let her go. I really hope he wont be shown a majnu, his repentance should be in a different way, he will let her go as per her wish, he will accept her rejection as his punishment, he will die alone thinking of the pain he caused her, he will always be their as her shadow guarding her, he will accept her back when she comes back to him with love. 

But i still hope repentance is shown from both sides, she is wrong as well. Its not necessary bth have to be in same frame. 
And i hope OTT ness reduces , gopi wohu gets on my nerves. 
And Ms. B is not impressive at all. she keeeled the screen time. 

Kushi probably when she walks out of his life, realizes her love and reaches the unconditional love stage. Her saansei should also rukh without him. 
She is the only one who can give him that unconditional love and i hope she does that when she realizes. And Me just waiting waiting and waiting eagerly for that moment😍
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is indeed a man of layers...will be tough to handle for a down right simple girl like Khushi...it was proven today...her love for him is still in the blooming stage...she did not get him..but his di did.Many thought Anji is a jealous person and even I felt many a times..how can she be blind to her chote's feelings...guess I was wrong...she knows him...the earlier blunders were not hers but the script writers😉.Loved the sibling bond yet again today.U are right Anu(if I may address u like that)there is bound to be a seperation after the MU is cleared...but WTH if we can witness a passionate reunion after that I do not care ...Fell another mile deep into my love ASR canyon😃 
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu loved your post!! I really hope your prediction comes true!!

On a much smaller scale, the same thing happens in Disney's Beauty and the Beast!! 

The beast lets her go and when all of them ask him, he says he did it because he loved her and he withdraws broken into himself. But she comes back when she realizes she loves him and to save his life and she gives him and he gives her a new reason to live. 

I so hope that happens here!! they need the space, At least KKG needs it to understand that she loves him too and to understand what was underneath every single thing he did!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu I am too tired and confused right now. May be a good nights sleep without a jetlag will help me to understand your post tomorrow
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Took the words out of my mouth and put it in a much better way ! :D Lovely post!

Those last lines were fab!

It was very convincing his act to Khushi. Even I was stumped for a moment. The sibling scene was the highlight of the episode. Giving us another insight into this seemingly complex man. I noticed that the cracks were on young Arnav's face too and his reflection. And I was like, Yeah this is totally symbolic of what the past has done to the man!
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is his natak and there is her natak
There is his nafrat and there is her nafrat
And beneath this natak and this nafrat
There is his farak and there is her farak (yet to be realized)

Thank you CVees, we can see where we are going! 

And  yes, separation might be inevitable but their coming together then would be more meaningful.

Anu - well said! Beautiful and soulful verse.

P.S. I loved the Anjali-Arnav scene too...the script, the screenplay, the treatment...seamless.  She tells him, he realizes.  Can we petition for a character to show the mirror to Khushi?  While 80% of her support system is MIA, the remaining 20% might as well have not been there.

@shy: I dedicate this picture to you 😉

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Sorry..Anu. I am having hard time understand ur post..
will read again ..😕

Ok..thanks Anu for the short version😆 I was so tired from the work..could not think much..

Only thing i know is, the title "ISS PYAAR O KYA NAAM DOON".
I said previously in one of my posts..that CVs will never show both leads in a same boat.
When one is expressing (whether thru caring), the other will not understand it.
 When one is showing love, the other will not be at receiving end.

If they r showing unique love story..then they need to give strong script to Khushi. Its ok they can give her OTT, but at times they should give her proper dialogues.

Well, fans including me can say she is not able to understand ASR's way of love.

I have a Question:
IT took Anjali whole of her life until to understand her Chotte.
We r aspecting a girl who is in touch with thin for 9 months (not even day and night) to understand his depth???😕
Esp when someone is rude, cold and also caring same time...
Its unrealistic to say that Khushi should read his heart!!!
She is trying her best!!

Edited by Shastradhari - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Anu...we're on the same boat.

To be honest with you, I don't always think so hard or see the deeper meanings. I am an ordinary viewer and for me, it just has to click  and tonight it clicked. That's all that takes to make me happy.

I am happy with the epi and that makes me hopeful. 
Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago