Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

superb update Indu and Kate feeling like to strangle her 😑

thanks dear..😳
haha..ya every1 lobs catty! πŸ˜‰
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SheIsTheOne

It was a really nice update...Kate...god..she's so mean...I think she has spiked Piya's drink...how cheap...she's a bad girl...i don't like her...😑 And Tora-Piya bond is also very adorable...just like Risa-Piya...😳 And Abhay...finally that donkey shooed Kate away like a fly...πŸ˜†...well-done Donkey Abhay...πŸ˜† but he's still a bit fool now...he was so rude to Piya...😑 Idiot Abhay...but finally she revealed his real feelings for Piya...that was sweet...😳 Overall...awesome chapter...liked it a lot...Please continue as soon as you can...πŸ˜› and ya...thanks for the PM...πŸ˜ƒ

thanks sulagna..😳
ya..u got tht ryt!
Glad u likd their bond! 😊
Haha..ya abhay acts lyk jerk at tyms bt his feelings for pia are genuine!😳
Thanks again for ur sweet words dear..😳
ya..will update soon. Welcome.😊

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

beautiful storyline... pl. pm me whenever you update the next part.

thanks for liking dear..😊
ya..will surely pm u! 😊

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

<font size="5">wow great story i like it so much </font>

thanks dear..😳

Originally posted by: maria_mahar

<font color="#000066" size="3">Indu fantastic update.😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ Im happy abhay is
back to her & left her they way he
show his cares & love for pia...so wseet.😳❀️
</font>

<font color="#000066" size="3">
</font>

<font color="#000066" size="3"> i liked last part
than Abhay carries Pia to his car n its starts raining'..its so romantic.❀️😍 i loved it
</font>

<font color="#000066" size="3">
</font>

<font color="#000066" size="3">Continue soon</font>

thanks a lot maria..πŸ€—
glad u likd d rain part! 😳
ya..will updat tdy! 😊

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Too Kool...had a great time reading the update...really liked it...looking forward to the next update...thanks for the pm dear...

thanks a lot for commenting dear..glad you likd it..😳
ya..Will b updating soon..most welcome..😊Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

Chapter-8

Closer Together

(written by tora.tangled aka tora)

Abhay gently lowered piya into the backseat of the car,between risa and tora.That was when he noticed that she was shivering. 'shit,she got drenched in the rain',he thought.He wordlessly opened his jacket and put it on her.Although the jacket was wet,he knew she would be warmer with more clothes on her. Risa and Tora exchanged a knowing smile as abhay got into the driver's seat and started to drive,his eyes flitting to the rearview mirror every now and then,to catch a glimpse of a now sleeping piya,her head on risa's shoulder,while tora held one of her hands.Then suddenly,he brought his car to a halt as a thought hit him. "damn",he cursed out aloud. "what happened abhay?"asked tora in alarm. "why did u stop?", abhay raked a hand through his wet hair in frustration."we can't take her to her home in this state!",he said,agitated,as he stole a glance at pia again. "you know the media,perpetually hounding around celebs' homes to catch juicy gossip. we can't let them see piya like this! as it is we escape the party with difficulty! and..and..i can't bear..i mean..i wn't let her reputation be ruined..", he said, his voice softening. "and..and it's nt her fault that.."  "calm down abhay",said tora gently. "actually i think i have a solution.y can't she stay at my place for the night? my parents are out of station,and i dn't have to go to university tomorrow either. So she can go home once she's better." "i think that's a great idea,tora",said risa with a smile. "what do u think bro?" abhay's face broke into the first smile in days..nt only because pia would be safe but also because risa had called him bro after a long time. He started the car again,changing directions to go towards tora's home instead.

However,a minute later another worry plagued him. "um..tora?",he called. "yes abhay?" "um..do u know any doctor..who can b trusted? i mean i want someone to check up on pia..um...actually..she never drinks..so much,u know..she's nt into these things..even when she does its very less out of social obligation..and now she..like this..um..." Tora smiled reassuringly,"i'll call dr.gupta and tell him to come." Abhay nodded in relief. Risa stared at her brother,feeling a certain sense of pride. Her brother might be thick-headed and khadoos on the outside,and immature in handling a lot of things,but when it came to protecting something precious to him..there was none as tender,loving and protective as him. and unless she was very much mistaken,piya was more than precious to him. She remembered that incident long back,when abhay had smashed a boy's nose because he had accidentally pushed piya into a pool of mud and ruined her dress.She remembered how he had comforted Pia and wiped away her tears,promising to gift her a new dress. "u might lie to everyone bro,"she thought."but u can't lie to your heart."

To say that Kate was furious was an understatement.Her eyes were literally spitting fire as her heart thudded with venom for piya. she had so carefully planned everything and that girl had successfully managed to snatch away her trump card!abhay!!the b****,she muttered angrily., "how dare she makes my plan backfire on me!!oh,i m gonna make her pay!!how DARE she?" she would damage her for life!pia did nt know whom she had messed with!!

Abhay stared at a sleeping pia on the bed,his mind going over and over the doctor's words,"it was a drug..nt in overdose,bt enough to intoxicate..probably it was added in the drink, which increased the effect..she'll have a terrible hangover when she wakes up..bt some bedrest and she'll be fine.."Drugs.somebody had mixed drugs in her drink"..abhay clenched his fists,trying to control the anger rising in him.. "who had dared mess with piya!?"and to think he hadn't been there for her and that he had hurt her...he sighed,feeling pain and guilt wash over him. Hearing a moan from pia had him opening his eyes."piya?"he whispered softly,taking her hand in his."what is it??r u in pain?",but piya merely sighed,and slept on.abhay allowed his eyes to move over her face,still nt letting go of her hand..she looked so beautiful even while sleeping..more angelic than an angel...how had he missed her beauty before.A stray strand of hair was falling on her eyes.He gently tucked it behind her ear,and his fingers lingered on her cheeks,caressing gently,unwilling to remove his hands.He had hurt her so much lately,all he'd do when he opened his mouth in front of her was cause her to shed tears. But he felt so confused these days,these feelings he had never known,and he brought it all out on pia. he sighed.what was happening to him? He gently raised pia's hand,the one he was still holding and gently pressed his lips to it,breathing in her warm,sweet fragrance."i'm sorry piya",he murmured softly,"i don't mean to hurt u.i dnt know what's wrong with me..I--"hearing footsteps,he quickly let go of pia's hand and stood up,just as risa entered,clearly having the phone call she'd been attending. "dad called"she said sighing. "he wonders where we disappeared.i managed it but we have to get back asap to avoid suspicion." abhay unwillingly glanced back at pia"i can't leave her alone like this,ri." "who said she'll be alone?" tora said entering the room,"i'll be there na!and i just saw dr.gupta off. he told me to give him a call if anything happens..he's sure she'll be fine",she added hastily,seeing abhay's worried look. "u really should go. u dnt want people finding out about pia do u?" abhay gave a reluctant nod."i m going.give me a call as soon..and i mean AS SOON...she opens her eyes,ok?",tora nodded,"of course" "we'll get going then",risa said,and they both moved towards the door. At the doorway abhay paused and looked back at piya,then up at tora."thanx",he said rather awkwardly. tora gave him a warm,"oh stop being all formal abhay!!what r friends for?" '

Abhay drove the car as risa sat beside him,the tension that had hung between them over the last few days quite absent.Suddenly risa squealed,clutching abhay's hands on the steering."what happened ri?",asked abhay startled "have u gone crazy or what!!""u've gone crazy!"said risa,squeezing her eyes tightly shut."look at the speed!u're driving at a freaking ninety per hour!!and the road is slippery from the rain!",as abhay understood what she meant to say,he lowered the speed and laughed."of course i forgot my baby sister is scared of fast moving cars." risa stared at him crossly,"i m nt a baby!nd m NOT scared.its just a safety precaution!",seeing abhay still laughing,she gave an angry huff,and folded her arms across her chest. abhay grinned and reached over and pulled risa's cheek,shocking her at first. But then gazing at her bro's amused face,a smile automatically lit her face,as she felt a heavy weight lift from her chest.This was abhay,the brother she loved and adored.

Abhay's face was grim again as he walked towards the head of the caterers. The party was still nt over,and by the looks of it,could go on all night. Risa had gone to talk properly to chand and remove his doubts regarding her and abhay's disappearance. Now,abhay was talking to the head."who's in charge of serving drinks at the stand?" "its mohan,sir",the man replied. "call him.",abhay said through clenched teeth,"i want to have a talk with him",soon,mohan was standing before him,shooting anxious glances at the angry young man's face. "what did u mix in the drink u gave to pia dobriyal earlier this evening?",abhay asked without preamble,nt missing the look of fear that instantly came into the man's eyes "i--i dn't knw,s-sir"he spluttered."i-i dnt r-remem-",abhay grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer,his temper reaching new heights. "oh i m sure u will remember",he breathed "when i have u arrested for mixing drugs..." the man was trembling nw..his eyes widening in raw fear."s-sir dnt..sir..she s-said it w-was a medicine ms.p-piya needed a-and she wouldn't h-have it w-illingly b-bt it was necessary 4 her h-health and so s-she askd m-me to m-mix it...i din't k-knw s-sir..and s-she paid me too..." "who's this SHE?",abhay asked,his face inches from mohan's..."its u-ur friend s-sir..which is y..i think her n-name was k-kate s-sir,i heard somebody calling her..,"abhay was so shockd that he let go off mohan's collar and stumbled back. "kate did it?kate?"his eyes darkened as he felt rage roar within him..no one..NO ONE treatd piya like that and got away with it.he couldn't believe how blind he'd been..well,that was going to change nw..he thought grimly'.

Guys here this chapter ends. Plzz press the like button if you like and plz give ur precious comments,as your comments mean a lot to us..😳

p.s. those who want pms plz send a buddy request to me,that way it will b easier for me to send the pms..😊

thank you.😊

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ME  first😎
Lovely update!
Good to see the caring Abhay!Abhay got to know Kate mixed something in Pia's drink!!  
Hope he teaches her a good lessonπŸ€”πŸ˜Š
Btw wer is AniketπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pmπŸ€—

Edited by abhiya0006 - 11 years ago