Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

ohh plzzz pooja's devotion for viren was soo heart touching and breaking that  you wanted to just drag viren and give him to pooja..gossh that girl made u beleive that age gap shld not matter...plzz nidhi is not even a shadow of pooja...she is just a puppet and will move and do what everyone around her tells her...trust m,e give her 2 days of anjei gyaan sessions by friday she wil lbe dancing with a rose in her hand that haan she is in love with rohan ,,,,,
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ithasme

@Tanu: that's wat am saying.. Everyday can't be good day.. There r 'bad days' as well.. I too want ashni doing romance.. Bt at same we shud see that nidhi hs been hit hard by her family strong objections especially by her baba whom she considered that will support her love bt that to in turned out to be thenga for her..:( bt sme gud conv. Btween ashni . In this seperation track is needed..:)

Ithasme  we are not expecting teeny-bopper romance all the time, it is a mature love story, there is nothing mature or any love in it.
Constant butchering of characters can take a toll on its loyal viewers too.
Nidhi was downright rude, unprofessional and insensitive today.
Anji was not just dumb but downright disgusting. How can she give Rohan hopes of a future with Nidhi.

I still have hopes for Shama .

Actually even Ashu has been turned into a wimp who is not reacting to all the whip-lashes he's getting.

Today only Mallika seemed to have a brain. She was right in telling Ashu that he's being selfish.
Ashu knows the pangs of love and yet tries to convince Mallika to stay back and be happy.

If you read my earlier post Waves will now be Graves😑

Edited by waves - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i foresee that viren anita scene where after realizing pooja loves him he rushes to anita and tells her let us get married now...after her latest gyaan ashutosh may just do that...go to mallu maa and tell her let us get married ..even his BB wants that...but dunno where does jaggu fit in all this ..
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
relax guys relax ...its an old funda of telly love stories ...ki fans ko itna tarpao intna tarpao ki wo pagal ho jaye judai se n phir leads ko milao taki fans phir pagal ho jaye khushi se  πŸ˜†

on a serious note i m ok with the story ..hone do jo hona hai as end mein to ashni ko milna hi hai πŸ˜‰ i think BB will organise ashma engagement but end moment par he will get to know about ashni so he will break the engagement n go to nidhi's house for ashu's rishta n then one more maha twist πŸ˜‰

anyway jo bhi ho but i m ok with cvs next step ..πŸ˜› haan ye baat alag hai that cvs do not have heart which is  a fact 

n about today's show i m upset  with anji for daaloing aag mein ghee n with ashu for being selfish always ...n moreover he is not doing anythn to become hero ...isse koi kuch bhi bolta hai ye maan jata hai ...arey kabhi to khud ka brain use karo .. kuch to karo to save ur relationship ...nidhi is majboor not u 
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: we here on IF-KTLK or the ones who r more in Internet world aren't the ones who will gv their benefit in trp's world.. Its only trp's homes... Who knw wat they want.. So better chill sweet..:) trp kya hogi. Kya nahi honi chahiye.. I hv made a point for myself to put my trp thought on wednesday only..:) i remember in january everybody here wanted trp in that month to be low.. Bt u knw wat trp we gt that time. Sk hs come only 1 month ago.. Takes bit time to adjust.. Btw in the first 2 months of ktlk all episodes(all were Positive one) for most of us were like gem..:) bt wat trp were ktlk getting? Thenga.. Right.. U or me can't tell wat trp wale home wants..:)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

relax guys relax ...its an old funda of telly love stories ...ki fans ko itna tarpao intna tarpao ki wo pagal ho jaye judai se n phir leads ko milao taki fans phir pagal ho jaye khushi se  πŸ˜†

shikha.. itna tadpaenge to ye 2-4 fans bhi chodke chale jaenge.. fir .. 0.8 se seedhe 0 pe pahuch jaenge. πŸ˜†

jokes aside, m so sad... bechara aashu.. jo aata hai.. use thenga dikha ke chala jata hai 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

@Tanu: we here on IF-KTLK or the ones who r more in Internet world aren't the ones who will gv their benefit in trp's world.. Its only trp's homes... Who knw wat they want.. So better chill sweet..:) trp kya hogi. Kya nahi honi chahiye.. I hv made a point for myself to put my trp thought on wednesday only..:) i remember in january everybody here wanted trp in that month to be low.. Bt u knw wat trp we gt that time. Sk hs come only 1 month ago.. Takes bit time to adjust.. Btw in the first 2 months of ktlk all episodes(all were Positive one) for most of us were like gem..:) bt wat trp were ktlk getting? Thenga.. Right.. U or me can't tell wat trp wale home wants..:)

ithas. first two months.. trp was above 1 except one time.. in second week when it crashed to 0.88 but 0.6 n 0.82  <-- the kinds they are getting now.. are unheard of..😳

and wohi to.. SK needs time to adjust.. n AshNi chemistry needs to be rebuilt... but do we see that?? nope..! 

and lolz.. yep... online folks dun contribute to trps...  but buzz create to karte hain na... do u see KTLK coverage in online forums??  nope.. na! πŸ˜³
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
 Somehow I am not getting sympathy on anybody...

Nidhi: She never tells.. right from the episode (ashutosh offered hanky and took back) whatever  her problem is..

Ashutosh: Never done any heroic to impress CB... nor doing now... once supported Mandira only to burn his back by DB... Now how can he expect support ( a girl) from that family...

BB: Left his daughter for her own sake... dint patch up even when she was dead... why CB shd forgive him?

Rohan: Bhoot chada hua insaan.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Ashutosh: Never done any heroic to impress CB... nor doing now... once supported Mandira only to burn his back by DB... Now how can he expect support ( a girl) from that family...

He said the right thing for Mandy which should earn respect from normal n educated open minded people but alas.. bechare Baba has become.. Daddy CRUEL from Daddy Cool! πŸ˜†
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

on a serious note i m ok with the story ..hone do jo hona hai as end mein to ashni ko milna hi hai πŸ˜‰ i think BB will organise ashma engagement but end moment par he will get to know about ashni so he will break the engagement n go to nidhi's house for ashu's rishta n then one more maha twist πŸ˜‰

anyway jo bhi ho but i m ok with cvs next step ..πŸ˜› haan ye baat alag hai that cvs do not have heart which is  a fact 

n about today's show i m upset  with anji for daaloing aag mein ghee n with ashu for being selfish always ...n moreover he is not doing anythn to become hero ...isse koi kuch bhi bolta hai ye maan jata hai ...arey kabhi to khud ka brain use karo .. kuch to karo to save ur relationship ...nidhi is majboor not u 

How can you say that?If she herself is not interested to fight,how can he force that?Is chakkar me kahin Nidhi ke sath uske family ka rishta tut gaya to?Ashu ne to koshish kiya tha Baba ko manane ka aur rishte ke bareme decision bhi Nidhi ke upar hi chod diya tha.Agar Nidhi ne Family ko chuna aur move on karneki baat abhi tak kahe rahin hai,why should he beg his Love like a weak person jab tak woh apne aapko Ashu ke age surrender na kare?
Yes,he was wrong entirely with Mallu.He should have let her go but may warn about Jagan.He knows only remaining far away from him,Mallu actually can move on.

And for AshMa relation,if really Ashu decides to marry Mallu,would it not be unfair with Mallika?He knows he can't give the place to Mallu in his heart.It was not possible before from 12 years.How can it happen now?It is better if he tries to choose anyone else-Arrianged Marriage kinda type.I really can't imagine that AshMa marriage crap.
For Rohan,i am interested but not the NiHan marriage track.I am quite sure Nidhi would actually reject it and just go to Ashu to advice to move on which hw would also reject.Let's see.