Frequent Posters

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

@sonu
han smj aya
puri bio ki book mein se ek sperm n egg wala genetics chapter hi mjhe ata tha

tujhe kya lagta hai tu aise hi doctor ban jaygi😲 madam apni din raat ek karke bio padho tabhi doctor ban paogi
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some members were saying that Akshara will be Mahan and give Duggu away but u can see from precap that is not going to happen whatsoever as Naitik even opposes it too. Glad Naksh are on the same page here & not gna listen to that disgusting Mami.

Akshara and Naitik are parents now after they lost their first child so I knew the thought of giving Duggu away will not sit well with them at all!

So this disgusting Mami's idea is not gna happen therefore get ready for some big drama at the SS household due to it!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati1990

the main fault is with the writers of the show frm last three years how many writers have changed best was rajita n saba was ok

Saba Mumtaz was very good...she was with YR till July 2011...she used to take our suggestions and include in the epis..many things we have seen in the epis which my friend sabi n i had written to her.. 😃 but aajkal toh koi sunne wala nahi...  we are getting what the Cvs want to show.. 😭😭
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasmi24

who is  now writer of yrkkh??

Story is done by Shabia Ravi Walia and Tuhin A Sinha, Sreenplay is done by Bhavna Vyas.. teeno mein se koi hamara sunta nahi...
sonu. thumbnail
hope we get a new writer soon :)
_Amina_ thumbnail
nandu can have IVF done but they will need lots of money which they don't have and mohit lukka won't agree to take any from singhanias...🤢 so now either mohit need to get well paid job or else adoption...
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sach main aaj duggu ke smile aur precap ke alava kuch dekne keliye layak tha.😔 and was haooy to hear "dilon ka song" and "nain aarathi teri gaon" song after so many days.rest all was ekdum bakwaas😡🤢. sab log milkar mast pakaya😡.jaisa socha tha waisa hi ho raha hain,this mohini track has become more torturous than nishmi track😭.

yeh log nandu ke bina itna mataam manaraha hain, zara socho jab nandu aayegi tab kya hoga😡 BM ki aansu tsunami k tarah rukne ka naam hi nahi legi. saare dinos royenge aur saath main hum ko bhi rulayenge😭 apni torture se.😭.

sach main BM pagal thi, jat se ruku ko bata diya🤢.akal nahi thi kya?😡 ruku ki swabhav jaanthe hue bhi usko batane ki kya zaroorath ki😡. itna bhi nahi soch sakthi kya,wen mohini haven't told dinos,even ruku wud be unaware abt it. ab dhekna ruku kaise nandu ki band bajegi saath main dinos ka bhi😡.

aur waha M's ki pagalkhana, hey bhagwan🤢 aaj tak maine M's jaise pagal logon ko nahi dekhi.cong ko main samaj sakthi hu,lekin baaki log including daadi.. uff..😡. ek bachhi ko playhome chodne ke liye poora palthan jaane ki kya zaroorath thi😡😆.

precap gave me sigh of relief,TG akshi will allow to give duggu to anyone.👏. us tauji ki baat jankar hi kitni ghabra gayi thi bechari😊

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Saba Mumtaz was very good...she was with YR till July 2011...she used to take our suggestions and include in the epis..many things we have seen in the epis which my friend sabi n i had written to her.. 😃 but aajkal toh koi sunne wala nahi...  we are getting what the Cvs want to show.. 😭😭

ya nowadays if we complaint them either they don't reply us or they reply with harsh msg😡
sonu. thumbnail
aisa ..track say bhi hum ipl ka season may 5th postion pay hai ..
tht shows yrkkh may kitna dum hai ...

aggar cv's 50% bhi dhaan dena ...toh for sure we wll be top2 ..
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Some members were saying that Akshara will be Mahan and give Duggu away but u can see from precap that is not going to happen whatsoever as Naitik even opposes it too. Glad Naksh are on the same page here & not gna listen to that disgusting Mami.

Akshara and Naitik are parents now after they lost their first child so I knew the thought of giving Duggu away will not sit well with them at all!

So this disgusting Mami's idea is not gna happen therefore get ready for some big drama at the SS household due to it!

that was so ovbious... i knew they won't agree.. doesn't matter how mahan akshi is she won't give her life away... nothing can cum between perents love especially mothers 😃