Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

criticism or bashing???????

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey there,

whenever arnav or khushi doesn't behave as we all want people start commenting, some get harsh which offends many...due to all this we have a divide in this forum, some like to say in there defense that they are criticizing n not bashing...then another say, to do positive criticism n not negative...my whole point is, how do you defer between criticism n bashing?????as i think there is a very fine line between them...

for me criticism is good,positive or negative,till it doesn't have harsh words n hard-breaking lines like "the show will get closed if it continues in this way", i just read it somewhere...

what do you think, whats the difference between criticism n bashing?????
Edited by shagun_sarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i feel its criticism...loyal fans dont bash..its just a way of venting out our frustration at the way cvs r making a mess of arnav&khushi's characters...more than the fact that we r getting filler epi its the mockery of arnav&khushi particularly khushi that we dont like!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
when Arnav made her sleep on the pool side i did say that you need to suffer Arnav and now if i am feeling Khushi;s antics are wrong then i am saying it!! its no way Bashing!! and well if i like everything and anything they show then what for this forum is? to sin bhajan or what! ok i am really frustrated today! 
shagun_sarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: srirao

i feel its criticism...loyal fans dont bash..its just a way of venting out our frustration at the way cvs r making a mess of arnav&khushi's characters...more than the fact that we r getting filler epi its the mockery of arnav&khushi particularly khushi that we dont like!!!

ya, i agree...but don't u think in the name of criticism we become lil bit to harsh on characters n the show?
shagun_sarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

when Arnav made her sleep on the pool side i did say that you need to suffer Arnav and now if i am feeling Khushi;s antics are wrong then i am saying it!! its no way Bashing!! and well if i like everything and anything they show then what for this forum is? to sin bhajan or what! ok i am really frustrated today! 

lol...sure not to sing bhajans...anyways, i think it will help to just see the positive out of everything when the show is also getting as we didn't expect, fillers n all...so lets just see the old scenes n get happy rather than making hurtful criticisms...anyways its an open discussion forum, so no offense to anyone😃
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think bashing posts are those which just say epi sucked, cv suck, i am outta here..if someone explains what they didnt like and why its constructive criticism..
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest we are not giving feedback to the cv's here directly coz i doubt they reljgiously go through our posts. Criticsism can be positive or constructive( meaning it suggests ways of improvents) in my opinion bashing is more negative maybe a pure rant.
Having said that this is a forum to discuss the show acting writing directing costumes editing everyhing and there are thing we will not like and some we will like as long as you can have a healthy discussion and refraining for going after a post maker and learn to agree to disagree i think we can all gain from this.
Sometimes i think we oversensitise issues some aspects of the show is bad and its not a crime to say it. If we are cribbing i think ita coz we are so attached to this and our expextations are high and in the begining there was magic thats why each day after a show for hours we come here and spend time. So i think as long as we dont go overboard i see jo harm in either.
Just my pov :)