Dear Cv's ! please answer - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sunflower52

Exactly what kind of family he has, he left without eating and the rest just sat happily eating. 

Why does his family support Khushi's ridiculous antics, have they forgotten that he is the one who is holding them together. All the riches is because of his hard work. 

So my theory about Khushi's brain is a black hole proved me today. I wrote that her heart is also gone with her brain and lost in that black hole. 

She proved me right. 

She needs to grow up and be mature this not the time to behave like some 2 year old who does not understand right to wrong.

Why does she not use all this on Shaym.

i think she is more hurt by ASR (coz she loves him than by shyam  so she is thinking about arnav n not shyam at the moment
Originally posted by momb24

They don't care about our views, they are simply mocking us
😡 they serously need to listen to our point of views.

agree ! they have to clearly convey what they want to show in lay man terms n not through hidden symbolism yaar

Originally posted by deepterence

really..now kushi'ss sss..antics..sucks...pusta for pasta..god..yeah i know..she not fluent in english...but then how can she give tuition..God..and at office...it really was crap/Sh****t...
WHAT THE F*****K is hapening here...

pusta!😕 right when she was speaking for ASR her english was fluent n office really makes me mad
I literally Dnt get what the heck they are showing on tv if cv call it interesting track than get a life
But for me I Dnt remember anything called as mu between arnav and Khushi all I am watching is mad tv couple who are making me laugh with their nautaki
May it be arnav or may it be Khushi
why CVs dont consult docs as they are suffering frm partial amnesia!