aanth bhala to sabb bhala...confession OS. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vaish_123

Purvi,

Fantastic OS and I hope CVs would read this ๐Ÿ‘

You write so well Purvi !  ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Vaish for your encouraging comment...
Even if CVs dont read it, I hope they show something really romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by purvimehta

Thank you Vaish for your encouraging comment...
Even if CVs dont read it, I hope they show something really romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep! not a cheesy one but subtle and emotional! Hoping...๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
arrey deviyon...yahan par kisi ko iss yaar dildaar ke chakkar mein galat fehmi naa ho jaaye...app mujhe itna pyaar dengi to main to jeene se pehle hi marr jaaongi๐Ÿคข. kya kare thappad se darr nahin lagta saab, pyaar se lagta hain...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Purvi I love u too...ab isse bhi galat mat samjhanaROFL... iss forum pe tumhare teen pakke diwane hai...Riddhi, Savi and me๐Ÿ˜†...tumhari shayari ke...tumhari dhamkion ke...tumhare sense of humuor ke...
Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago
and Purvi amazing OS ๐Ÿ‘...also loved how they express their love and how they feel for each other with shayari...thanks for sharing this shayari with us...

Originally posted by Simi.

Purvi I love u too...ab isse bhi galat mat samjhana๐Ÿคฃ... iss forum pe tumhare teen pakke diwane hai...Riddhi, Savi and me๐Ÿ˜†...tumhari shayari ke...tumhari dhamkion ke...tumhare sense of humuor ke...

I totally agree with u Simi. Hum teen deviyon purvi se itna pyar karte hei ki ..sab ke samne izhaar kar liya. ab galat feimi ho ya kuch aur..hum peeche nahi hatenge.
Kehte hei naa...
Jab Pyar kiya toh, darna kya...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sgumi82

I totally agree with u Simi. Hum teen deviyon purvi se itna pyar karte hei ki ..sab ke samne izhaar kar liya. ab galat feimi ho ya kuch aur..hum peeche nahi hatenge.
Kehte hei naa...
Jab Pyar kiya toh, darna kya...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I fully agree Savi...khullam khulla pyar karenge hum teenon...iss duniya se nahi darenge hum teenon...arrey yeh toh friends or sisters wala pyar hai...duniya walo galat mat samjhana...Embarrassed
and Savi read that u r moving...r u done packaging etc...how r u feeling about moving...sad kya??
Purvi, Thanks for the PM...
Amazing O.S... Was hoping you would say at the end,  to be Contd... ๐Ÿ˜‰...
These days I am just enjoying reading all wonderful posts of all the wonderful creative writers including you... Have stopped watching Parichay past few weeks...Now that the court case ended today, depending on how they take it further, would look forward to watching...

Finally we got to see what i was expecting to happen yday after your other post ๐Ÿ˜‰...
Buildup was good but i really liked Kunal's dialogues just before his shayari... Both Shayaris were awesome as expected... That's your forte anyways... Remember that joint FFwala discussion??? Imagine kitna hungama ho jayega...

Again i hope similar confession happens in Parichay though i doubt we would be lucky to even get a confession which everyone is eagerly awaiting...

Thanks once again for providing all of us sprinkler of happiness amidst this ocean of Torture by the CV's...
Pls continue so that we all can engulf this monster of the torture CV's are pushing on us...

yeah moving to Charlotte, NC ..ab mera job wahi hei naa
[/QUOTE]
aww..congrats Savi...Nice city and excellent state to live/settle in from all counts...
PM me if you need any info... as i have lived in that state for many years...
Originally posted by shamrish

yeah moving to Charlotte, NC ..ab mera job wahi hei naa

aww..congrats Savi...Nice city and excellent state to live/settle in from all counts...
PM me if you need any info... as i have lived in that state for many years...
[/QUOTE]

Hey..thank you so much shamrish. sure i will pm u ...coz i do hv Q's..๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Sonia...I am glad you liked it...๐Ÿ˜ณ. I want their confession to be passionate just like the flow of water from the river...keep flowing without any barriers..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kya baat hain...aaj toh full-on romantic mood mein lag rahe ho