ArVi Moments 11|4

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
1. Punni watches ArVi in the Kiss position & she runs to her room, picks her cell & makes the video!

2. Punni wanna expose Purvi for being lose character coz she also exposed her wid her boss!

3. Actually Arjun was pouring eye drops in her eyes so that they can remain awake & wrap up the work soon!

4. Purvi is tired & she sleeps for 4-5 sec & Arjun wakes her up! She says sorry!

5. Purvi is feeling cold & Arjun notices that! He searches for the remote to switch off the A.C but he is not able to find it...so he giver her his coat! 

6. Both are bak to work! & they complete the work by 6 am! Arjun tells Purvi to take sum rest but she disagrees saying it wont be good if boss will go to meeting & employee will take rest!

7. Both are in the mall! they are goin in a shop thru escalator! Arjun pulls Purvi's dupatta & tells her to be carefull & then says sorry for pulling the dupatta! Purvi says she didn't mind!

8. They both are in a gift shop where Arjun chooses a photo frame for his dad & mum's pic! & hence Purvi does the same!

9. Arjun says how can u take a photo frame if ur parents are getting...he doesn't complete the sentence! & then says sorry 4 wotever he said!

10. Puvi explains him that their parents relation  is a "Pavitra Rishta"

11. Ther r driving bak to Mumbai! Purvi was sitting in the back seat but Punni tells her to sit next to Arjun coz he might have to discuss abt project! Purvi agrees!

12. Arjun is driving & praising Purvi for his hard work! Punni (talking to herself) says smile as much as u can...once we reach Mumbai m gonna expose u & Arjun!

*Precap*
Punni shows the video to the whole office! Vinay is watching the video too & some1 says to him that is this Purvi!
Purvi is crying & Arjun is hugging her & he kisses his forehead (thats wot i felt😕)
Vinay is shouting @ Arjun that why he was pretending to patch him up Purvi when he wanted to do all this! Arjun is angry & he pushes Vinay saying him to get out! Vinay pushes Arjun so hard that he bangs his head on the wall!
Manjusha shows Archana the video & Archana denies to believe that Purvi can do something like that! Manju says whether she believe or not, thats the truth!

Done! ðŸ˜³
Edited by .Juhi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me first me first

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

1. Punni watches ArVi in the Kiss position & she runs to her room, picks her cell & makes the video! i hate her 😳

2. Punni wanna expose Purvi for being lose character coz she also exposed her wid her boss! Eat ka jawaab patthar se🥺

3. Actually Arjun was pouring eye drops in her eyes so that they can remain awake & wrap up the work soon! I never knew this trick.. juhi.. next year mera 12th hai.. mujhe eye drop degi na?🤣

4. Purvi is tired & she sleeps for 4-5 sec & Arjun wakes her up! She says sorry! awww!!!

5. Purvi is feeling cold & Arjun notices that! He searches for the remote to switch off the A.C but he is not able to find it...so he giver her his coat! Repeat.. par chalega😆

6. Both are bak to work! & they complete the work by 6 am! Arjun tells Purvi to take sum rest but she disagrees saying it wont be good if boss will go to meeting & employee will take rest!when did they announce the time? i was sleeping i guess.. rofl..

7. Both are in the mall! they are goin in a shop thru escalator! Arjun pulls Purvi's dupatta & tells her to be carefull & then says sorry for pulling the dupatta! Purvi says she didn't mind! Its like standing near a choc cake and not eating it

8. They both are in a gift shop where Arjun chooses a photo frame for his dad & mum's pic! & hence Purvi does the same! hmm..😛

9. Arjun says how can u take a photo frame if ur parents are getting...he doesn't complete the sentence! & then says sorry 4 wotever he said!

10. Puvi explains him that their parents relation  is a "Pavitra Rishta"uska PR kab shuru hoga?

11. Ther r driving bak to Mumbai! Purvi was sitting in the back seat but Punni tells her to sit next to Arjun coz he might have to discuss abt project! Purvi agrees!haha toofan k pehle ki shanti

12. Arjun is driving & praising Purvi for his hard work! Punni (talking to herself) says smile as much as u can...once we reach Mumbai m gonna expose u & Arjun!punni ki toh mein

*Precap*
Punni shows the video to the whole office! Vinay is watching the video too & some1 says to him that is this Purvi!
Purvi is crying & Arjun is hugging her & he kisses his forehead (thats wot i felt😕)
Vinay is shouting @ Arjun that why he was pretending to patch him up Purvi when he wanted to do all this! Arjun is angry & he pushes Vinay saying him to get out! Vinay pushes Arjun so hard that he bangs his head on the wall!
Manjusha shows Archana the video & Archana denies to believe that Purvi can do something like that! Manju says whether she believe or not, thats the truth!
except the hug.. i hate the precap

Done! ðŸ˜³

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Stutz...telme yaar...did Arjun reli kissed her forehead?? or it was just me who saw that?? 😕
-Stutz- thumbnail
are u crazy? he didnt! how can i miss THAT otherwise?
.Juhi. thumbnail
I swear! i thot i saw it yaar...in the precap...where he was hugging her!
-Stutz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

I swear! i thot i saw it yaar...in the precap...where he was hugging her!

I didnt... *recalls*
NO! he didnt :(
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Juhi - No your eyes have not deceived you, he did kiss her forehead in the precap.