Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: subiscs

kalpanaaa  β­οΈ!!!!! omg@@@@@ maardaalaa yaar πŸ˜ƒ i am in love with ur replies...!!!!😳 oh my the images...awww...!!!!!😊

Thank you hun - I even posted this on the main Forum - reckon some people needed reminding of the uniqueness and greatness this show offers us - just look at the pics and the acting to see why it is a far superior product to what has come before Embarrassed x
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

well i am here so what to fear...would love to reply to awesome comments here but not sure when will be able to post sig comments...
well dii if you are asking me how do i do i do it its cause i dont have brains like you all to analyze stuffs and yeh lo mera dimag inhi direction mein fluctuate karta hain...πŸ˜†

well i am missing crooner for the past one week now...cause not being able to reply to the comments here...but would try maa best to cope up with you all till my tmp break last.

love yaa...

kalpana dii you really killed me with your photos...dii you are awesome

No Sanju 😊 it's you who are amazing, inspiring and gifted and bring me so much joy after a long day at work πŸ‘ you're my hero and I'm the one who is in awe of your talents (bow down and worship smiley required) 😳 x
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amisuv

Shewta, pehle muhje Jhansi ki Rani ki Lalkaar pe hasne toh de πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Oh God, I hv tears in my eyes...I am goin crazy 🀣 πŸ€£

Shweta, I'll make a comeback with a comment on ur post & then we will take it forward πŸ˜‰

🀣 🀣 🀣

Ohhh!! I am having so much fun!!!!

Debu!! I am going to prepare a speech for your speech now!! An offense for the defense!!! 🀣 🀣

soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Res...

Edited~

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other." 
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

'The Tale of the Shadow Kiss'

Sometimes in the middle of crazy and chaos, a realization dawns!  Thats pretty much how I felt watching the episode and reading your Crooner (to be honest, your Crooner helped me far more than the episode!!)  Wish this post was REQUIRED READING for all on the forum everyday!  My mind was in a fog yesterday after the day I had and the whirlwind that was the epi.  Today wasn't perfect by any means...but I sure appreciated certain elements that just allowed us to take in this couple we love!  I could begin to appreciate the madness and what it is really telling us!  If not for any reason, that one scene, that one part, just spoke volumes to me--no scheming, no planning, no purpose to it!  For it was about being in love- all the Crazy, Stupid things Love does to us!

The Crooner's Words:  Laal Chadi Maaidan Khadi!  The lovers are now 'out' to the family!  A change from B&W to color reveals truths...The relationship is at another level with Arnav telling on his wife to his own!  Are these guys married or what?πŸ˜†  Couldn't help but agree with you  about the Anjali's absence & its significance!  She has yet to find out how Khushi has (mis)interpreted her advice!  And when she finds out Khushi's actions have hurt her brother (more on this tomorrow), the trust will begin falter; doubt will set in about Khushi's love & her commitment to the marriage.  Her brother's pain will manifest itself unto her until she see's the whole truth about her husband and who he really is!  

A Rose Colored Kiss: Loved your segue into this scene-that peom from YZNMD...Fantastic!  He is alone, he doesn't need her...she still thinks in terms of the game...The Swami's swaminiπŸ˜†...I thought it was very poignant that she wanted to put the teeka, and yes, I couldn't help but think about the changing of the guard!  In Anjali's absence, she takes over!  Today, its temporary...soon, it will be forever!  He doesn't agree, yet that doesn't stop her!  What is to be something so routine & methodical, becomes a play of emotions!

Priya, what I loved about the scene was that she had absolutely NO INHIBITIONS!  As you said, she doesn't hesitate for even a second!  And, oh, You should paste your description of this part in a separate post on the forum, hun!  Outstanding!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The shadow play between the heart and the mind...So similar to the Diwali kiss, but here, she makes it happen!  Her heart tells her to take his head in her hands...what happens next is what she has always wanted to do...feel him, hold him...his breath making its way into her...making them both come alive...The eye lock that follows said so much...It was truly breathtaking!  SHE MARKS HIM WITH HER LOVE!! (I couldn't help but think of Holi & when she put rang on him!!  Today she took it to another level!) And then the "KHUSHI"...ever so soft, as only a lover can whisper! She wakes up from her reverie inspite of herself! The hint of pain sets in.  She remembers.  Game on! *MIND BLOWING* in its subtlety...KUDOS TO SARUN FOR NAILING IT!!

Before I get away from this scene, I want to fast forward to what Khushi says about love to Ms. B (the only thing I remembered from that scene!) "jab pyaar aatha hai tab chota bada kuch nahi hota hai..." She speaks about her heart, her take on love to a child, and to the rest of the family.  We now know Khushi loves unconditionally when she wants to love, when she is in love!

Meeting Ms. B: Very, very mixed feelings about this character.  The artist is cute, but I can't fathom the purpose of having her in the mix!πŸ˜•  Loved Akshay's rapport with the actor! He is such a natural!

The Boardroom:  Frankly, I was with ASR on this one!  Deja-vu!  I know Khushi has done the interruption bit before, so this is true to her character.  But I felt that it was bit juvenile in  how it was executed...And the hint of vindictiveness at the end was not necessary!  We know its a game, you've played the cards well!  But you love him so deeply, yet you resort to the antics of a 10 year old!?  Interrupting meetings!  I was not convinced about this scene. Somewhere, it crossed a small line with me.  The distance between her earlier show of love and the "sticking it to him" was too great for me (as far as this scene goes)...CVs also running out of ideas perhaps?

You chose some meaningful lyrics and their significance to his unraveling-"Playing the game of life with her heart!"  He is skating with her on the rink of emotions with her, but she is getting carried away on thin ice...but tomorrow reality sets in, showing a glimpse of what matters most!  Thank God for that!

Other Misses: I completely agree with you on the balance part.   Would just like to add: today's epi had a few gorgeous moments, but overall, it was trying to fit ArHi in with Ms. B & her introduction...It was taking two entirely different ideas & making them mesh together!  Did not work for me in its concept!  No flow in that regard.  I also wanted to bring out two pts yesterday which I will today: 1)  Why weren't the letters ever discussed?  Really, is there no significance there? 2)  Anjali: what is up with the frequent doctor's visits?  And why isn't ASR questioning her/calling her about it?  CVs, complete disconnect here!

I'm digging the SIDE views section!!!...The Q2 vs. Q3 had me too...hahahahaha!  Did PayAsh get a new room?  Where was their second scene shot?  Mami's "Co-ed" love bit wasπŸ˜†...Somethings never change! White cotton never looked better...brings a softness to his face!  Would like to add that seems like NK is still in India, visiting relatives...So I guess this is not goodbye!πŸ˜† 

We will hear your song choice for today many, many times over in the future!  What a beautiful piece that is, and puts the "inspite of everything" into such poignant perspective! 

anjali awesome tale as usual!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
@ bold absolutely loved it!! specially the line..."she marks him with her love." me too loved the scene...actually the best in yesterday's epi!!!😳
@bold red...agree with you...even i didn't like the execution of the boardroom scene and yes there was no connect with miss B's entry and khushi-arnav story. your questions perfect!!!
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shruti_P

res

edited***

priya m with u abt this suing thing...πŸ˜†
they are churaying our dialogues out here

ok coming back to episode yesterday nothing great happened apart from tikka portion which was abit rushed
its like CVs ko bahut kaam tha aur soche chalo time pass ke liye ye scene daal dete hain
what the ??? what was the use of that scene it inst as if they are so in love and express it
then the entry of Miss B i literally fell off the chair when i realised that payal is jealous...πŸ˜†
i simply didnt imagine her that way
and this MIss B is like a duplicate copy of ASR...πŸ€ͺ
wait time B meets A...πŸ˜†...then what the ensuing drama occurs
and this boardroom thing at least now i am sure ASR didnt study fashion designing either he is done MBA or something similar the way he was talking about graphs n all
reminded me of my MBA classes n the office work now...
and pasta pusta seriously khushi what has happened to your English which was so great when raizada ki bolti band thi...all in all a type of filler episode
and nothing intense happened
i will give 4/5 points 1 extra point for this picture i am still drooling on this

edited my post on PG 5
smashitup thumbnail
Originally posted by: lvishii

Kalpana Dii... πŸ€— What a post... And that teeka scene pics... Hay re hum to mar gaye... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

Now a days I have gotten into new habbit.. Until now I used to think what would Priya dii say in her Crooner today and what would others have to say about it.. And now along with that whenever I see scenes like today's scene, I keep thinking will Kalpana dii include this in her post today? If not I will ask her to do so.. But you know I don't have to ask you..You do it before hand... πŸ€—

My rock start list is increasing day by day.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ishii - thank you 😳 I'm just happy this makes you happy πŸ€— and we get to share this amazing pair and their story like this x
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Ishii my love!!! πŸ€— I took some time to get here!!! Pehle toh kaam jaldi jaldi niptaya and then Debu se khafa thi!! When I saw you all talking of me, mera dil pighal gaya!!! 😭

No ranting dear!! We are all expressing our opinions!! I have been reading your comments too! You are very justified in feeling the confusion! We all are getting confused with the switches because they are not very smooth!!

We tend to overlook things sometimes! But why always Khushi's character has to be played around with, I dont understand!! Her behavior is not convincing at times..

And the biggest point is.. if we all are feeling sad for Khushi's portrayal and so happy with Arnav's scenes, there must be a reason for it..!! There is something amiss which is drawing our attention, right?

Exactly my question Dii Why always Khushi.. They don't show this fluctuations with Arnav's Character. Rather there is a steady growth in his Character. Then Why Khushi? I agree Khushi's Character had always been naive, but there is a difference in naivity and stupidity. And what CVs are trying to show us mindless actions from Khushi. Even the naive person would know no to barge in boardroom.. I can give CVs benefit of doubt saying they might wanted to show a lighter comedy. But if that was the case where is her concern over him not eating? Okay I agree she is on role to take revenge, but couldn't there have been a moment's concern about him not eating anything? I mean like how they showed on tuesday the tea scene? They showed that Khushi fees for her husband and then she was shown not to give in the tempetation.

CVs atleast itna to dikha hi sakte the ki Khushi for a moment thinking about what would happen if Arnav doesn't eat and then may be she saying good he desrves this to hurt her. That would have still better than, vo shaam ko to ghar ayenhgehi. Hum dekhte he kaise khana nahi khate.
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

🀣
🀣
🀣

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then AngryAngryAngry 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat πŸ˜†

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - 🀣 Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

Priya, meri jaan I get ur perspective of Khushi's character, very well explained by u πŸ‘πŸΌ & her reasons fr indulging in such tactics. But this path chosen by the CVs doesnt convince me. Hence my displeasure. I read Sathu & doodle's post as well & I agree fully.

So ab main kya karoon sweetie...Shweta mujhe pukar rahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Ishii - thank you 😳 I'm just happy this makes you happy πŸ€— and we get to share this amazing pair and their story like this x

Yeah very true dii.. I am waiting for tonight's episode and then will come back to Crooner and will look for ur amazing pics..

BTW dii I want to ask you, if ever I have a special request, will you make it for me??😳 πŸ˜³
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

awesome analysis dii...well i have to comment on few of the previous ones too so starting from last now...
maa comments in green😊

Ohhh Sanju!!! That video with Oye Bubbly!!! 🀣 Seriously yaar!! Kya A B kar rahe the!!! πŸ˜•

BTW, I have answered the question that you asked here.. isnt it?  What if we irritate our hubbies like that!! Swaami and all toh chalta hai!! We do that at times too..! Param Pujya Swami!! I do that especially when I am sniggering or being sarcastic!! I get just weird looks in return!!

But Board room mein if I go and behave like that.. pata nahi!! The thing is I cant imagine myself doing something like that!! 😳

PS: Loved your research!! Only you can come with something like this!!! And that thread you scrapped about , simply rocked!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ