Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading ur post Priya i am relieved.
Thanks. I hope cvs show some reflection by Khushi.
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amisuv

Shweta, even I got her hint frm the Crooner. Aur main toh Priya ke gusse se itna dar gayi that I didnt touch upon the office scene in my post 😭 When I had so much to say & vent out my frustration on this khana issue. But...πŸ˜” I dont know whether I should discuss it with u as well. Priya, kahan gayi, aisa kaunsa gunah ho gaya humse πŸ˜•

Suvi..!!! πŸ€—  Darti kyun hai??? Deba apni hi hai!!! She can reprimand us on the main post and we can t do that even in the comment posts?? Kya bol rahi hai!!! Let her get free and come back to the discussion!! We are gonna so piss her off!! πŸ˜† You, me and Ishii!! We are the bashers, right? Fine!! Let her call us that!! We will become the real bashers now!!!!

Chal start ho ja!! Kya bol rahi thi Office scene ke baare mein?? 🀣 Vent Suvi!! Vent!! Dil mein malaal rakhna achchhi baat nahi hai!! 🀣 We will vent and rant and yell!! Where else do we do it haan?? Is Debu telling us that if we dont find something very agreeable in the episode then we should go to those stupid bashing posts and comment?? No ways..!! This is where I will do it!!! Deba cant throw us away!! No matter what the gunaah!!!

Chal Suvi.. Start kar!! Main aur Ishii hai na..!! Main hi kar deti hoon..

That conference room scene!! πŸ˜• Oh dear! Khushi.. there is a way to annoy your hubby.. you cant create such a first impression on business associates love!! Actually going and shutting their laptops off!! 😲 Katthal ki sabzi right in the middle of files and presentation?? 😲 Is this the same Khushi from the office track or diwali track? Where is the thoughtful, introspective, considerate one then?? ASR effect, is it??

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lvishii

Shweta Dii.. πŸ€—  πŸ€— Good morning.. We were missing you today..

Lovely post dii and what an analysis.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘

@ Bold: This is what I have asking everyone since morning.. I am sure I have said so much on it that Crooner buddies will throw me out now.. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I used to love khushi. I for once am a die hard ARHI fan and have never spoken anything harsh about Khushi or Arnav.. But the way CVs are killing essence of Khushi's character has really pissed me off today.. I don't understand what are they trying to show us.. I agree with your question that Khushi knew he had not eaten anything still she was okay with that? Since when? And if we are to go by SBS/SBB, then Sanaya has said Khushi eats everything without keeping food for Arnav.. Now if CVs actually show something like that, I am going to kill CVs (Virtually of course.. ) How can they play with their main character?

And you know what the worst part is dii, she is so ready to take revenge on ASR.. What about Shyam. Why can't she do this him?

Except Khushi rest all Characters have their traits intact. Why then CVs are so ready to buthcher Khushi's character.. I was okay with this mindless comedy track and I will still see it, but what's with interupting meetings, distributing food to clients?? Since the time the office track is back, I haven't liked it.

I love Khushi and I want my Kushi back... CVs are you listening??/ 😑 πŸ˜‘ 

P.S. Sorry for rant dii, but your question touched a raw nerve..  Hope I haven't said anything OTT..  Please do share your thougts on the same. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Ishii my love!!! πŸ€— I took some time to get here!!! Pehle toh kaam jaldi jaldi niptaya and then Debu se khafa thi!! When I saw you all talking of me, mera dil pighal gaya!!! 😭

No ranting dear!! We are all expressing our opinions!! I have been reading your comments too! You are very justified in feeling the confusion! We all are getting confused with the switches because they are not very smooth!!

We tend to overlook things sometimes! But why always Khushi's character has to be played around with, I dont understand!! Her behavior is not convincing at times..

And the biggest point is.. if we all are feeling sad for Khushi's portrayal and so happy with Arnav's scenes, there must be a reason for it..!! There is something amiss which is drawing our attention, right?

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Priya! Seriously my first thought when the episode started was OMG, they stole the Crooner title! And my grandparents were standing there wondering why I was jumping and giggling like an idiot at the line!

Ok, so coming to the episode: I was very surprised to see people who were upset with Arnav sharing the fight with the family. While I loved how their fights used to be between them, I thought it also showed progression of how integrated they were with the family, and not in their own world any more. Isn't that definitely progression? Also, I liked how Khushi picked up on what Anjali said, and tried to do the same things with him, including the prasad and tika. It was actually kind of touching, even if it was done to irritate Arnav. And showed how Khushi is getting entrenched into his life, and becoming as important as his Di (atleast I guess at some point).

Also, while people were Khushi bashing, I was not really surprised at the forum, given how things are going, but I thought we are really getting too worked up now. Things are quite negative here sometimes, so much so that I actually kept off the forum the whole of yesterday, and came online only to look at and post on the Crooner. I was so delighted that the Crooner had such a positive tone to it. So thanks a ton, Priya and all of you here! πŸ˜ƒ

The little kid was such a cutie pie. I hope she will cause some movement in the story between Arnav and Khushi. And I completely loved the Akash-Payal moments yesterday. Slowly but steadily they are really getting into a beautiful comfort zone. Which also makes me wonder if this Ms. B is going to cause some tremors (sorry for the metaphor, but I actually experienced it and still not over it!) in that relationship.

I also thought there was character progression in that Arnav did not shout at Khushi in front of others like he does. Which shows how seriously he's taking this now: she is his wife, and so she should not be made an object of ridicule in front of others. Even if she did step into his meeting, which is a very Khushi thing to do. What made me majorly uncomfortable was the way she shut down everyone's laptops to place the food on the table. If someone touched my laptop, either personal or professional, and especially in the middle of a meeting, I would completely freak out. In fact I've had fights over it. So I guess it was just a laptop thing for me! πŸ˜†

I firmly believe that Khushi's antics come from her immaturity, her naivete, her sheer innocence. Even despite everything, she continues to retain that aspect of her character. I also believe that she needs time to understand her feelings for Arnav. And even if people find it a drag, I think that's what this phase is about. Maybe yes, it can be done a little better in some ways, but this is what I think will emerge from it. Even in today's episode, I guess she will see the consequences of her unthinking actions with Arnav fainting. That is character growth, slowly but steadily, in my opinion (others can feel free to disagree with me!)

Having said all that, I now come to the BEST part of the episode yesterday. I rewound the tika scene only about a million times I guess 😳. Arnav's expression, the look of wonder on his face, the husky "Khushi" that escaped his throat, his puppy-dog expression when it was over, the feelings that were coursing through Khushi though she had done that to irritate him, how overwhelmed she was, that beautiful eye-lock' I can just go on and on. This was a real and true Rabba Ve, an expression of feeling, longing, yearning, desire πŸ‘. I just thought both of them got over it too fast, that was my only complaint.

Please CVs, I want to see more such moments that really make Arnav and Khushi realise the sheer desire they have to be near each other. You're travelling along the right path. Do get us there!

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Suvi..!!! πŸ€—  Darti kyun hai??? Deba apni hi hai!!! She can reprimand us on the main post and we can t do that even in the comment posts?? Kya bol rahi hai!!! Let her get free and come back to the discussion!! We are gonna so piss her off!! πŸ˜† You, me and Ishii!! We are the bashers, right? Fine!! Let her call us that!! We will become the real bashers now!!!!

Chal start ho ja!! Kya bol rahi thi Office scene ke baare mein?? 🀣 Vent Suvi!! Vent!! Dil mein malaal rakhna achchhi baat nahi hai!! 🀣 We will vent and rant and yell!! Where else do we do it haan?? Is Debu telling us that if we dont find something very agreeable in the episode then we should go to those stupid bashing posts and comment?? No ways..!! This is where I will do it!!! Deba cant throw us away!! No matter what the gunaah!!!

That conference room scene!! πŸ˜• Oh dear! Khushi.. there is a way to annoy your hubby.. you cant create such a first impression on business associates love!! Actually going and shutting their laptops off!! 😲 Katthal ki sabzi right in the middle of files and presentation?? 😲 Is this the same Khushi from the office track or diwali track? Where is the thoughtful, introspective, considerate one then?? ASR effect, is it??

Is Debu telling us that if we dont find something very agreeable in the episode then we should go to those stupid bashing posts and comment??

Maine kab bola😭
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Something PULLS me to your post everyday, SK!!!  ITS A SPELLL, ITS A SPELL!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘  WOWSA!!!!  How do YOU DO IT?  Everyday. Without Fail.  Hit me with such MAGNIFICENCE!!!! You chose so well, sweetie!!!  AMAZING!

Anjali - I thought of you when I chose Paul, but sorry it's not your Paul πŸ˜‰ - was going to got for Hypnotise from Bunkha but the words from Spellbound were perfect this time around 😳 thank you x
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Kalpana , you have a new fan whether you like it or not. OMG this is just awesome marwa degi yaar. You are spellbound looking at Sobti , I am just reading your reply to the post just WOW πŸ‘ Time constraint right now but come to just read Priya's crooners and your reply and ofcourse the rest of the Crooner buddies. BTW had another shot of Sobti's feet remember what my request was.

Beena 😳 glad you liked it.  Seriously pleased it made you smile, that's what it's all about, that and sharing the joy - thank you 😊 ... don't worry your special order is under construction πŸ˜† x
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

🀣
🀣
🀣

Suvi...y is someone so acting like Arnie boy nowadays...wants to fight only...chalo fine Jhaansi ki raani...lets get started...I was actually going to reply ur comments in order today - first the blue, then the grey...

But nahiii...yeh kisi ko manzoor nahi...First i fell off laughing reading the ABOVE IN BOLD AND RED...and then AngryAngryAngry 

Suvi...please tell someone...I did read both of your discussions yesterday - and it was logical and critically balanced...But i never had that in mind while doing the crooner...haye haye scolding...woh bhi jhaansi ki raani ko...meri itni jurrat πŸ˜†

I have not yet put the BASHING post - kyunki mera bashing waala scene abhi tak show pe aaya hi nahi - its gonna come today na - 🀣 Aur tab to main kisi ko chodne waali nahi - nahi GH,nahi Arshad,nahi Khushi -in line of fire !!!

Okay coming back to Khushi - because I wont get time to reply everyone individually - i'll say it here and its more or less the same thing I said in the Crooner - y do we not see from her POV...even I told Sathya in my comment on her post - check even she has said the same later in her post - beautiful analysis of Khushi's character - y should she go on with the silent treatment is wat my point was - wat did she achieve in that - he will oscillate in his love and anger - she still doesnt have any clues - she has faced the family's wrath - for her - the marriage is a question mark ...on top of that she has a leech running behind her all the time - she doesnt have anyone to vent out her feelings - so there maybe poles apart reactions from her - she is not a city-bred polished girl like Lavanya - for her its not about ASR's money - for her the acceptance and values are more important - wat defines her is "child-woman" - at times she takes the burden and mature decisions - at times for her is having the fun of it - its just pure innocence and like I have maintained both Arnav and Khushi are flawed characters - (Arnav aside here) - Khushi might make mistakes - but her heart is in right place - when she took a mature decision of
not telling Arnav about Shyam by the poolside on the first day - that has impacted her very existence at the moment which she is unaware ...And today in her childish strategies she is going to end up hurting Arnav again - but thats how the character Sketch of Khushi is - as of now CVs are walking on thin ice of balance - they have yet not crossed the line - but the day they do I wont hesitate to say !!!!

Just think for Khushi she has been trying every trick in the book to understand Arnav's decision from Day 1 of the marriage but nothing has worked - either he walks away, doesnt understand,end up hurting her or something - she left the home it didnt work - she started job it ddint work - she tried irritating him it didnt work - he ended up almost confessing - she went running behind to just get one answer - but he didnt melt - remember her words by the stairs - its just a riddle - so she chose to keep silence - but again it didnt work - he sent letters breaking her heart - she was silent that day also - but when Anjali came and opened the small window  - she just jumped up again at one more or let me say one last chance to get back on him - if love annoys him - so be it - wait and watch the Game is yet not over - go read the lyrics of the song again - there is lot more to Khushi...

yess we might quoestion - on the breakfast,lunch part - that has been bad on her part - so she'll suffer for that - thats y i wrote on both the last two crooners - the game of fake love will fire back at her - its just the character depiction - no discontinuity in it - she is naive - she is making a mistake - like Arnav has made - she has been hurt more than him !!!!

And ya one more thing -on one day OTT, another day intense - thats possible in real life too - to face life - we do put up with lot of faces ( I have done that )- the only difference in 20 mins CVs cant elaborate or explain every action - ya thats y some days monologues or FBs are more handy...

Anyone and everyone is free to disagree with me...but thats how I read Khushi's character !!!

I have readt Sathiya's post and I don't disagree with what you both are saying about Khushi's past and present.

I also don't disagree with you about why should not Kushi get back to Arnav.. I am all in support of it Khushi going and taking revenge from Arnav for whatever he did toher. But dii there are ways to do it. CVs could have shown the same thing differently.. I agree when you say that Khushi tried everything and then when nothing worked out sheis doing this, but this could have been done difdferently.

I am not much of a write but you know Naddiya dii right. She had writen an OS on 5th April when she asked a quetion about what would hap[pen if Khushi decides to get back to Arnav using Love/.

Here is the link for it. I know you don't have much time, but please if possible do read first part of it..

Now even if CVs could have shown something even nearer like this, we would not be discussing this topic.

I know Khushi went through a lot and she had all the right to get back to Arnav, but dii there are always other ways to do and that's where CVs have failed to do justice to Khushi's character. Naivity and carelessness are two different thing.

Khushi was not someone who would keep something in her heart. If she can forgive Shyam and tolerate him, why to do such thigns wiith Arnav? I can understand Khushi not getting back to Shyam, may be cause she is afraid of him, but what she is doing with Arnav and the way she is doing is not right.

You are free to disagree with me..😳
soni.b thumbnail

hi girls!!!

am back!!! don't believe in bashing but yes discussing is good...and all my issues are directed towards cvs!!! yesterday i was ok with the epi...loved the tika scene and the family scene...

coming to the office bit...it was OTT!!! now for me mami is the most OTT character then followed by khushi...yes she goes over board at times!! her behaviour is childish at times but that also is acceptable!!! what i did not like abt the scene was its execution...she wants to irritate him...fine but what i felt is why make it public...would have been far better if the employees were excused and then she go on with her drama...making a scene in front of the employees doesn't sit well with me...she is upset accepted...but its personal...therefore whatever she did at home is still acceptable but why make it public...didn't like her smiling after she left the office...he has not eaten since morning and all she thinks of his getting angry...no can't accept that she has always been concerned abt his condition even when he was mean to her...so now its difficult to see her smile.

moreover i don't get it...if she wants him to confess or get her answers why irritate him...irritating him will only make him angry and he rarely does anything but behave badly when angry...that also has mellowed down...now a days he shows a lot of restrain despite her childish antics!!! the only time she has got any response from him is when he is emotionally charged...don't know what she will get out of him by behaving this way...as per the precap he is going to faint and khushi will definitely drop the swami and kartavya drama...

btw i have no problem with khushi as a character... its the cvs and the discontinuity in the characters and tracks which bother me...i don't mind her trying different ways so that she can get a reaction from arnav but can they keep it within their char deewari!!!!

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Shewta, pehle muhje Jhansi ki Rani ki Lalkaar pe hasne toh de πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Oh God, I hv tears in my eyes...I am goin crazy ROFL ROFL

Shweta, I'll make a comeback with a comment on ur post & then we will take it forward πŸ˜‰