Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy ..Lovely crooner priyaaa!!!!!πŸ€—

first kya baath hai..aaj kal teri crooner ke popularity tho badthi jaarahi hain!!!..lagta hain cv's took a look too!!! πŸ˜ƒ
pehle the title/phir eastman colour...wah wah!!!! song dedication to u sweetz!!!! 

"""aaj kal tere hi  crooner ke charche har zubaan par
sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar hogayi """"
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

coming bac to the episode...am still thinking did i like it..did i not??? **loop goes on***πŸ˜•

The Tikka scene and the way he said khushi ---- ""rabba main toh margaya """"

Khushi u r gonna apply tikka like this daily babes???? arnav tu gaya!!! pakka :):)

but that scene made my episode today!!!

""Kuch khass hai kuch paas hain Kuch ajnabi ehsaas hai,
Kuch duriyan, nazdikiyan,Kuch hass padi tanhaiyaan,
shayad hai pyaar hain..pyaar hain shayad"""""

SI-- she just rocked...fab sweetie!!!! muuahhh πŸ€—

BS--- someone pls...white s so banned on him !!!!***thuddd*** bhaad mein jaaye presentation seriously!!!! muaahhhπŸ€—

Now...Khushi barging into a presentation and ASR...if it had been ASR before wedding..the scene..temper.. wud have been diff...but now ahem ahem!!!
am not telling anything arnav darling!!!! its between u and ur wifey !!! πŸ˜‰
yeah that s a metamorphosis.This scene actually made a difference to me..he jus said jaaooo!!!! ((okay from hi to jaaoo arre yaar baksh do humein -----😍)))) 
bac to the scene...he did not shout..he dint lose the cool like he wud generally..
she is beginning to carve a place in his heart against all that is happening!!!! 

"Hum mein tum mein kuchh to hai kuchh nahin hai kya
Aur kuchh ho jaaye to kuchh yakeen hai kya
Dekh lo ye dil jahaan tha ye wahin hai kya
Arre re arre ye kya hua maine na ye jaana""""

one thing s clear..she s clueless..she s annoyed and she needs answer..even if she loses herself in the moment..she will just get back to her best way of getting an answer!!!!

bubbly..oops miss b?? okay...am waiting for the scenes to unfold and then judge!!!
 --- see hum kaise ache viewers hain..cv's we stick with u least bothered abt
wats happening!!!⭐️ ((((( sab arhi ki maya hain)))πŸ˜ƒ

bubbly-akash - payal---- i dint get the scene at all!!! and i just went with the flow πŸ˜†

and priya...anjali missing scene!!!!  i really liked what u said!!! but i dont think she will bring a distance between them..she knows arnav loves her..she can do anything for her brother 's happiness...even if she doesnt get Khushi..she might just not say anything for arnav..This s what i feel..

But one more thing...i think anjali will be strong enough unlike what we think!!! She is broken yes..she s sensitive and maybe that undeniable trust in her husbane might make her see things in a way she wudnt also..so this ..guess we have to wait and watch!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

yeyeyeeye precappp..finally...okay am not cutting down on quote a song spree!!!

i have trusted u so far..but i still dont see what u guys r thinking!!!!πŸ˜”
but one thing..and i keep telling this...ur cast!!! they rock big time..!!! πŸ€—sometimes it justs proves that sarun r the major pillars of the show..esp when things get overboard!!!!

Am waiting for thursday!!! making my statement again..filler or no filler...am watching the show..!!!πŸ˜ƒ we realise how much of hard work is put behind every scene!!!!

P:S -- one thing i think arnav s  confused!!!! He s just not able to get whats running in khushi's mind!!!!and i don kno..but i think shyam can actually make a comeback..how much ever i loathe him...for story to move he s a needed ingredient!!!! 

Hi Suba.. Good Morning.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Awesome post dear and agree with everything you said.. especially the last part.. No matter whatever happens I am not gonna stop watching the show...

And hey please don't cut down on quote and song spree.. I love your quotes and songs... πŸ˜³
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvishii

πŸ˜­πŸ˜•res

Awesome quote dii... Waiting for the update..

Dii they used Crooner heading today in the serial... Laal Chadi Maidaan khadi". πŸ˜³

Edited:

I am sorry dii but I am very tired today. Exhausted mentally and emotionally. I will update my post tomorrow. 

But I want to ask you something. How do you do this on a daily basis dii??.. I know you live one hell of a hectic life and I know you have not got enough sleep, still you gave us Crooner and you ensure you read all the comments and reply to all of them.. Hats of to you dii.πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I guess along with ARHI and SARUN, I am falling more in love with my dii as well...😳 πŸ€—

I will ask you some other day when you are not tired about how do you manage everything and you gotta share your secrets with me. If I was in ur place I would not be able to do it. Please take rest. πŸ€—

P.S Can't resist saying this. I was up until now just to read your Crooner cause I needed it badly to clear some doubt and as usual it did not disappoint me.. Awesome crooner dii.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Re Edited:

My sanity is gone for a toss. I was up almost whole night even after being tired proves that it's time for me to go a Shrink... πŸ˜• 

Okay enough of my nonsense for a day.. Coming back to episode;

I am still not sure how I feel about today's episode.. Was it good, was it bad, or was it okay? πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•

I loved the opening scene where the family was teasing Arnav.. And I was so proud that ur Crooner title was used. I had a huge smile listening to Mami saying Laal Chadi Maidaan Khadi.. You are a β­οΈ  β­οΈ  β­οΈ 

I loved Arnav;s expression in that scene.. He look so adorable... πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  I also liked the way he complained to Nani about Khushi.. That was so childish.. Best part... pucho usse kya bula rahi he muje subhe se... Swami.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .. I felt like hugging him.. He is such a cuti pie.. Okay enough of my drooling.. πŸ˜† Moving on..

I was shocked to see Khushi's antics in front of the family.. I thought that was their personal affair.. I don't know if there was any significance in the scene since I am not good at those things, may be you can tell me, but I do know that Husband - Wife affair should be a private affair.. I am seriously confused as to what CVs are trying to show us.. But nonetheless I enjoyed that scene. I liked your take on missing Anjali. I did not think on that light.. Thanks for bringing it up..

Then comes the tikka scene and I only have one word to describe that scene.. Wow... Very nicely performed by SI and BS.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. I loved your interpretation of that scene.. 

My thoughts on Miss B... I am not sure how I feel about it. May be I would give few more episodes to see how her character is used.. And I was glad finally NK was mentioned and I am waiting for him to come back.. 

The Boardroom scene: I loved ur take on that scene dii, but I am so not happy with that scene.. Rather lately all office scenes are just so.. You know I love Khushi.. Leme be honest with you. She was the reason at first I started watching the show , but now what CVs are doing with her character πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I feel like strangling them and ask them what the hell are you guys doing with such an awesome creation of yours.. 

Dii I agree Khushi went through a lot and I was the one who had joined hands with others in saying Khushi needs to get back to ASR for whatever he had done with her, but CVs could show that some other way as well.. Khushi is not the one who would not care for someone even though the person has wronged her.. But now it doesn't even feel like I am watching the same Khushi..🀒.. And why are CVs showing this? At one moment we see love in her eyes and next moment it's gone? This is not my Khushi.. Cvs I want my Khushi back.. The only saving grace is that they have not ruined Arnav's character. His is the only character that is consistent .. And I have only god to thank for that for giving some sanity to CVs.. 

Sorry for ranting dii. But Khushi is my most fav character and I can't see what CVs are doing with her. I never thought I would say something like this, but today I am forced to say this.. 

P,S, In my ranting I forgot to add what a lovely song choice Priya dii... Made me πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

heyyy ishiii...good morning πŸ˜ƒ
@bold-- totally ageee...and yeah cv's r just assaulting khushi's character πŸ˜” !!!! they will bring it bac to track and then assault it again...i donno...thank god...they stuck with asr...

am still thinking if i liked the episode or not..but anyways who cares...πŸ˜† thursday s here...yeyeyey!!!! 
if NK s also coming bac...then mazaa aayega...
i was like ahhh finally...did they mention NK or is it something i heard???...

one thing i liked abt bubbly was she asked abt NK.πŸ˜†...apart from that she remains an enigma to me!!!!!πŸ˜•

even i forgot to mention...thats a beautiful song priyaaa..and being a total srk fan..i wud say..bring it on sweetie πŸ˜ƒ
subiscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

Somethings are so intense

Some say sorry
But I'll give myself to the experience of light

Now I'm forced to think in a new way

Forced to see new colours

Cause something's pulling us together

Why are we aware?

Why this thrown sensation?

So is it you that I've been waiting for all my life?

Fills me with and it touches me
Searches through endlessly

Cause something's pulling us together
Unashamed passion and unashamed desire ...

... surpasses me, I'm spellbound ❀️

Enjoy πŸ€— x

<paul van dyk: spellbound>

kalpanaaa  β­οΈ!!!!! omg@@@@@ maardaalaa yaar πŸ˜ƒ i am in love with ur replies...!!!!😳 oh my the images...awww...!!!!!😊
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good morning ishii dii...
nowadays i dont feel like to wander in the forum cause of so much negativity and stupidity at its best...
i usually am on ranking thread cause its fun or the chat club where i found some exhibition people...
would be catching up with the comments in crooner now...

Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy ishiii...good morning πŸ˜ƒ
@bold-- totally ageee...and yeah cv's r just assaulting khushi's character πŸ˜” !!!! they will bring it bac to track and then assault it again...i donno...thank god...they stuck with asr...

am still thinking if i liked the episode or not..but anyways who cares...πŸ˜† thursday s here...yeyeyey!!!! 
if NK s also coming bac...then mazaa aayega...
i was like ahhh finally...did they mention NK or is it something i heard???...

one thing i liked abt bubbly was she asked abt NK.πŸ˜†...apart from that she remains an enigma to me!!!!!πŸ˜•

even i forgot to mention...thats a beautiful song priyaaa..and being a total srk fan..i wud say..bring it on sweetie πŸ˜ƒ

What a co incident just replied to your post.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have been ranting since morning about CVs treatment to Khushi's character.. I think even I should go on some sort of spree until they give us Khushi back. Only thing is I don't know what to do..  I guess may be you can give me some idea.. 

And you are not alone in Miss B mystery.. As of now we all are confused but as we said it would be too early to decide on her character so let's wait and watch.. 

And yeah even when I heard NK, I was shocked..

And you are right who cares, Thursday is here.. But I would like to quote Priya dii here 

"My head says "Who cares"? But then my heart whispers, "You do.. Stupid... " πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry if I am not making any sense. I have actually lost it today.. 
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sim1623

TBH, I liked today's episode no matter what anyone says. Sure, I was very annoyed and embarrassed from the office scene but I loved the Tika scene. Two things I don't get: 1) Why is Bubli here? I didn't like the way she was being all possessive of Akash and his attention. 2) Why are people on the forum bashing Khushi? She was just doing a prank and its not like Arnav had an international meeting or anything...

Simran :D...

Thanks Simran... luv to hear ur views...

the purpose of the office scene was to annoy him and embarass him...so thats wat was achieved..coz we all were annoyed πŸ˜†

1) Bubbly - i'll also save my views to c hw it works out - but as of now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I like kids on TV when they play their age - now when they act like grown ups - the other day Nikhil was cute

2) No comments on bashing πŸ˜† - its usual thing in Forum anyways !!!
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, Sanju!!! πŸ€— Missed you, yaar! Hope your are doing well!!! Will comment on your 'Barun' post as soon as my lappy charges!!! OMG!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!! How do you do it, yaar?!

P.S. Renembered you a lot during Tues. epi! πŸ˜†
subiscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

amazing crooner dii...
all i am gonna say is that all i wished today was repositioning of the faces here...

would have been totally worth of sabotaging maa work and watching today's epi...

well cant stop gushing about maa new discovery so yeh lo...

and lo while searching for barun sobti in police dress...i dont know why i found out there is a police station named BARUN ...🀣

Barun Police Station Details:

Name: Barun Police Station

Phone number of Barun Police Station: 6186 - 224199

Location of Barun Police Station:

wonder who all want to get arrested there...🀣

oh well i found out a city in aurangabad named BARUN...

http://www.onefivenine.com/india/villages/Aurangabad/Barun/Barun

Barun is a Town in Barun Tehsil in Aurangabad District in Bihar State in India . Barun is 18.6 km distance from its District Main City Aurangabad . And 123 km distance from its State Main City Patna . .

Badhi Khurd , Barun , Bhopatpur , Dhamanee , Dhangai , Dudhar , ... . are the villages along with this village in the same Barun Tehsil

Near By Villages of this Village with distance are Kocharh(3.1 k.m.) ,Riur(4.5 k.m.) ,Ankorha(7 k.m.) ,Meh(8.2 k.m.) ,Rampur(10.7 k.m.) ,. Near By towns are Barun(0 k.m.) ,Obra(15.2 k.m.) ,Aurangabad(18.6 k.m.) ,Daudnagar(25.8 k.m.) ,

Barun Pin Code is 824112 and Post office name is . Other villages in Post Office (824112,) are Barun , Jagatpur , .

Schools in Barun

1 . Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

2 . Barun Middle School

Colleges near by Barun

1 . K.S.Y. College
Address : barun; bodh--gaya..

2 . A.N.S.M. College
Address : aurangabad;bodh--gaya..

3 . Dr. V. K. Singh College
Address : rafiganj;bodh--gaya.

Information above might not be latest or accurate. Find latest information from below links.
Schools in Barun      Colleges in Barun      View Near By City     

Banks near by Barun

1 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , BAROON
IFSC CODE : punb0122600.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

2 . STATE BANK OF INDIA , BARUN
IFSC CODE : sbin0012604.
MICR CODE : non - micr.

3 . INDIAN BANK , JINORIYA
IFSC CODE : idib000j023.
MICR CODE : 824019003.

4 . PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK , MEH
IFSC CODE : punb0276500.
MICR CODE : non-micr.

... .

List Of Sub localities In Barun
Post about Barun.

well zyaada  google baba pe search maarna achchi baat nahin🀣

heyyy loved itt!!!!! what a search yaar,, πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š super cool!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

good morning ishii dii...
nowadays i dont feel like to wander in the forum cause of so much negativity and stupidity at its best...
i usually am on ranking thread cause its fun or the chat club where i found some exhibition people...
would be catching up with the comments in crooner now...

Good Morning Sanju and welcome to the club of "no wondering @ forum since it S****..." we are all in the same boat dear.. I am mostly @ Crooner or spamming scrap books or sometimes @ ARHI AT ...
subiscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lvishii

What a co incident just replied to your post.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have been ranting since morning about CVs treatment to Khushi's character.. I think even I should go on some sort of spree until they give us Khushi back. Only thing is I don't know what to do..  I guess may be you can give me some idea.. 

And you are not alone in Miss B mystery.. As of now we all are confused but as we said it would be too early to decide on her character so let's wait and watch.. 

And yeah even when I heard NK, I was shocked..

And you are right who cares, Thursday is here.. But I would like to quote Priya dii here 

"My head says "Who cares"? But then my heart whispers, "You do.. Stupid... " πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry if I am not making any sense. I have actually lost it today.. 

yaaa coincidence...i just saw ur reply..after i posted mine...so heyyy hi5 isshiii ...

patha nahin...cv's know that we watch the show despite all...lets c...may be with today there might be a change...!!!!! hopeless optimist in me s telling that...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah even shweta asked me not to cut the quote song spree...but for yday's episode i don even kno if the songs jus fit in itself...πŸ˜•
 i jus put it in...except for the song dedicated to priya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
 she s busy...i dont kno what she feels abt it !!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ