Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi banaye khaana...ASR tum uska band bajana..

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Decent epi...😊...the entry is gud fr filler epis...dhriti as a child artist is kinda popular ...its just dat dey need to keep her fr a week if nt more...Arnav -khushi current track cant be stretched or depended upon fr long...so a parallel track is a gud move..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..

mamiji "laal chadi maindaan khadi..." she hs d best comic timing...

even mamaji "saandd aise hi rang ko dekh ke bhadakta hai na..."

the dining table sc ws funny...even nani's reaction and arnav kinda complaining about how khushi is calling him 'swami' since mrng...πŸ˜†

khushi lagaye arnav ko teeka:

loved dat scene...it ws unexpected 1 for arnav...but it ws very romantic ..ArHi were lost in each other

till arnav lovingly said 'khushi" the voice modulation ws ...

khushi" swami aaj aap ghar jaldi aana hum aapki pasandida sabzi banayenge ...karelaaa"

Akash ka shirt ASR ko bohot accha suit kiya...😍

naya chabeli RM aayi naam hai uska bubbly :

shez cute..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...bt it wud take sumtime fr her to sink in dat role of bubbly...may b an epi or two..

n den dey can develop the track well fr 4-5 epis...the payal-akash romance ws cute..😳

...m excited to c Arnav and bubbly scenes...πŸ˜ƒ...

also looking frwd to c SBS/SBB segs abt Dhriti n d cast..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

good dey mentioned NK as well...😊..so we know he wud re-enter...😊.

main tumse milne aayi dabba dene ke bahane:

khushi's so called gate crash in ASR's conference room
...must hv been annoying till d core for him..but i must say ASR ...

khushi" toh aap woh office ka poosta khayenge..."...🀣

arnav" pasta...haan main woh khalunga par tum jao yaha se...maine kaha jaaaooo......"...

khushi"khoob sara pyaar ...khaali na jayega ASR pe waar..."πŸ˜†

precap: good...it will be good fr grabbing eyeballs...

i hope the Channel and Cvs come up wid a good promo asap...it can b abt anythin frm d new entry to sum minor twist if nt major...n about the trps...BV drama track and IPL r togetherly affecting the TRPs...plus IPK hsnt cme up wid der drama track as yet...it wud b good if dey sustain between 3.2-3.6 till d ipl...n den come up wid der major tracks which wud give dem desired TRPs...also wid d maha epi in d last week of april d track will start building up frm next week or so..

hopin fr d best......

PS: we are celebrating 90's special...so the songs wud b a bit loud as well as funny...πŸ˜†

CREDIT for the siggie ;naddiya26

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought khushi was a naive 18yr old small town gurl and then one of my friends here corrected me and said she is going to b 25 ...and i was like what the which 25 yr old behaves like this even if they r highly retarded ...i mean is this how 25yr old gurls frm small towns are i dont think so ...and if she has to take revenge she can do that in style as well ...whats the disconnect between small town and high intellect ?and do small town gurls have to b so retarded and if she is so retarded which sane family wud send their child to get tuition's frm her ...uptil now i was letting it pass bec i thought she was 18 and majorly retarded but 25 u gotta b kidding meπŸ˜†.

Okay Adits corrected me and said she is 21 ...so show her immature yaar but why retarded there is a big diff between the two πŸ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
gr8 post n wonderfully writtenπŸ‘ Edited by shagun_sarun - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ditsy.. πŸ€— Lovely post like always.. 😎

The epi was really very good.. Khushi's nautanki + bhadka hua Arnav.. πŸ˜† Dining table scene.. 🀣 Mami at her best as always.. The "saand" dialogue.. 🀣Bachche ko chain se breakfast bhi nahi karne dete.. Hello Hi Bye bye.. The way Arnav told his family that she calls him "Swami" 🀣 Oh gosh.. So embarassing.. All were having a good laugh.. Khushi was at her irritating best.. That dupatta around.. Damn, please get rid of it.. Im seriously allergic for Gods sake.. πŸ˜†The tika scene.. Haii.. No words to describe it.. 😍 There was a similar scene in Judaai as well but SaRun took this tika scene to a different level.. *dhak dhak* 😍 Dreamy mode on..☺️ πŸ˜† So Ms B is here.. And I cant wait for her and the other Mr A's convos. Gonna be cute.. She already mentioned him as Arnav bhaiya.. Awww.. 😍 Looking forward.. She looks like a catalyst for PayAsh and not ArHi.. ArHi ko apni naiyya khud hee paar lagani hai.. Kaahe.. No helpwa.. πŸ˜† Arnav again in white and me doesnt know what to do about my blushing.. ☺️ Haii Haii haiii.. 😍 The office scene.. Khushi embarassed poor Arnav mera.. Arnav needs to knock down some manners into her.. πŸ˜† But Im sure its gonna fall to deaf ears.. πŸ˜’ Khushi will always be Khushi.. No snakewa in todays epi nor yesterdays.. Lage raho, one more reason to love the epis.. 😎 

The precap.. Darshan de hee diye aakhir.. Kitni raah taki humne aapki.. And what a precap.. I cant wait for tomorrow..πŸ˜‰
Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
great Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
umeed!! i need umeed..koi hai jo de sakta hai..oh ya adits ke posts de sakte hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved the post!! i really dont know what to say.. but the only thing is that i dont mind draging or anything..till IPL its ok with me.. i dont want them to start major track now but all i want that a sensible track!! till IPL i wish they could use the marriage track in a bit mature way.. to at least gain the missing trust in their relation! too much comedy is not good! one or two epi in a week with comedy looks cute but over dose makes it irritating!! i really hope that from next week though as a filler they will give a track where we can get some good points which helps the story!

anyways.. i loved the tika scene!! wish it could have ended in any other way! *sigh* and waiting for tomorrow!!! 😳

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 12 years ago
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY... :)))
can't write more as i am still in trance... what a scene... :)))
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

I thought khushi was a naive 18yr old small town gurl and then one of my friends here corrected me and said she is going to b 25 ...and i was like what the which 25 yr old behaves like this even if they r highly retarded ...i mean is this how 25yr old gurls frm small towns are i dont think so ...and if she has to take revenge she can do that in style as well ...whats the disconnect between small town and high intellect ?and do small town gurls have to b so retarded and if she is so retarded which sane family wud send their child to get tuition's frm her ...uptil now i was letting it pass bec i thought she was 18 and majorly retarded but 25 u gotta b kidding meπŸ˜†

rdpoo my partner...πŸ€—

i guess...KKGSR is not more den 21 yrs old...she hs been collecting money in her piggy bank  fr her 25th b'day which is still long way...she hs bn collecting dem fr her childhood i guess...she hd 1ce mentioned it durin holi days so people assume her 25th b'day cmin soon...

bt ya her behaviour...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASR's conference room omg (U hav perfect emoticons)🀣🀣🀣🀣superb post as always thanx a lot for PMπŸ€—
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: adits7

rdpoo my partner...πŸ€—

i guess...KKGSR is not more den 21 yrs old...she hs been collecting money in her piggy bank  fr her 25th b'day which is still long way...she hs bn collecting dem fr her childhood i guess...she hd 1ce mentioned it durin holi days so people assume her 25th b'day cmin soon...

bt ya her behaviour...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

oh accha she is 21 chalo jaane do fir ...πŸ˜†...but yaar 21 k liye bhi kuch growth to dikha do bache bhi aajkal itne mature hote hain ...and show her immature but why retardedπŸ˜†