Pavitra Rishta

Bunch of Losers (Vinay and Punni)

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the precap

What a bunch of losers ... Punni is now trying to defame Purvi!! and Vinay has the audacity to blame Arjun.. they haven't even done anything...

God, what muck m'an!!😑

They are such pure souls.. ARVI.. how can anyone do this to them😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok Punni and Vinnay will both lose their jobs and Arjun might end up marry purvi and then their romance starts cause he won't bare anything defaming Purvi na! 
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let us hope for the best πŸ‘πŸΌ... god will never let evil win.. ARVI is just beautiful as you say... so i know they will be strong for each other... they will fight for they know is right... 

P.S i know they will be okay they because they understand each other so well  .. they will be i just know it β€οΈ.. its ARVI after all β€οΈ
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharee12

let us hope for the best πŸ‘πŸΌ... god will never let evil win.. ARVI is just beautiful as you say... so i know they will be strong for each other... they will fight for they know is right... 

P.S i know they will be okay they because they understand each other so well  .. they will be i just know it β€οΈ.. its ARVI after all β€οΈ

thanks Sharee..:)

Yes, ARVI is strong and they will win !! they know they are innocent and they will prove it...!!πŸ‘
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Im telling u they r motivating Arjun to confess his love so no worries girls relax πŸ˜‰
Sharee12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purethought

thanks Sharee..:)

Yes, ARVI is strong and they will win !! they know they are innocent and they will prove it...!!πŸ‘

you are most welcome πŸ˜Š,... and you know what when punni and vinay plans backfire... we will have a good laugh... πŸ˜ƒ... you will enjoy it... lol so will all the ARVians β€οΈ
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It could be only Punni's dream showing video to everyone.  It is possible because in my opinion Vinay would not dare to accuse Arjun. He can only accuse Purvi. Ekta, idea to stretching the show make this video erased by mistake and show us more moments while Punni trying to collect other evidence.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sharee12

you are most welcome πŸ˜Š,... and you know what when punni and vinay plans backfire... we will have a good laugh... πŸ˜ƒ... you will enjoy it... lol so will all the ARVians β€οΈ

Punnis plans always backfiresπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i hope so this one tooπŸ˜ƒ
Sharee12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Huma77

Im telling u they r motivating Arjun to confess his love so no worries girls relax πŸ˜‰

i guess it is human nature to act out... 😊but i am relaxed now... πŸ˜Ž...  thanks.. lol
Sharee12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samarp2

Punnis plans always backfiresπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i hope so this one tooπŸ˜ƒ

It will... when you plant bad seeds you will reap bad fruits...πŸ˜‰  ( i hope this saying applies.. lol )