Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Hey Sonuni,
We are not saying that Viren is stopping Jeevika from pursuing her career. And no it is not some 'Indian thing' to show women in such light. The fact that makes me mad and makes everyone else mad here is that they don't even show women as home makers. They show women as dumb, spineless door mats. That's the problem no one is saying that being a homemaker is bad, my aunt is one & we have all the respect for her. Being a home maker is a tough job but women of Indian soaps are not home makers by any stretch of the imagination.

Indian women are educated, they support their family and manage a household. That is the Indian thing.

Pj sorry for hijacking this post it was obviously referred to you.

Let me make it clear that I am not offended by your post. 

I meant that it is an indian thing for hindi serials to show women as home makers and not career oriented. Most popular shows though, women centered, have women characters who dont go to work! I dont understand why. Most indian women work. I myself think a woman should be independent. But most serials show the opposite. Very few serials have working women characters. So I am not surprised Jeevika stopped working after her marriage.

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonuni: Ohhh you are just making an observation! Sorry completely missed that *facepalm*

@Saraa: lol I am sure even the fishes are tired of eating the nayi soch
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I disagree =))

LOL unfortunately I must go. Work calls -__- It was great discussing with you lot! I feel much better after venting and it's nice to see others feeling the same 😃. Let's see what happens with the show and our MIA Behnaaas!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anumber1

This made me lol so badly. After posts and posts of insight and constructive criticism, your 2 words win this debate!

Ah man you were successful in making me laugh too thank-you, well second time for you since that chuck e cheese comment of yours was jokes too.

@eyes-wide-shut - there are many of us out there man, why else would people start watching this show from the very beginning? We wanted to see this unique love story between 2 sisters so trust me there are many of us, these others just don't have a voice. lol we shall be the lazy group yeee!

@Reemz - gahh the frustration is building. It's funny because I can see how our comments are changing slowly from criticism to frustrated criticism which we speak with clenched teeth. I can hear you guys grinding your teeth all the way over here.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saraaa.

I agree ^
I know Jeevika should work. where's the Nayi Soch gone?
did a fish eat it?

@Bold: ðŸ¤£ This made me lol so hard.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Alritee I need to study and pass this darn exam so I can actually treat a patient with Leukemia not treat her like Manvi. lol
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah guys, my mom is jonesing for some chai so I gotta peace too. Talk to all tomorrow after another (hopefully) wonderful episode. 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumber1

Yeah guys, my mom is jonesing for some chai so I gotta peace too. Talk to all tomorrow after another (hopefully) wonderful episode. 

Yummm chai! I am going to go and make some right now and then start 'studying'
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All left me huh? Anyway have fun. I'm going to Loiter around forums. *hugs all* 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saraaa.

All left me huh? Anyway have fun. I'm going to Loiter around forums. *hugs all* 

Lol don't worry I will be signed in, popping in from time to time. Since all my course stuff is online I stay signed into the forums and visit when taking a break. Exams argh but 5 more days and I will be starting my summer vacations woot! Good luck to all those studying!

Btw what other forums are you on?
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago