Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

The show is about extra ordinary sisters, who are suppose to be inseparable. It's not based on the reality of sisters, as I would agree, you don't have to call your sister everyday as I surely don't. However, if Maanvi can be shown texting Virat good morning and good night, why can't she be texting Jeevika the same thing. There only needs to be small moments of them thinking about each other, that's all that needs to be shown.

Btw I think the last sister call was after Maanvi hair fall out scene, which was last week.  

Edited by -Pj- - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonuni

Do you want the CVs to show them calling each other in every episode? Come on that will be too much... 

Loving your sister doesnt mean that you have to stalk her! 

If you sister doesnt call you for one day does it mean that you no longer love her or that she no longer loves you?

I for one knows my sister loves me and will do anything for me even if she doesnt call me for like a month. I hope I will also be mature enough to understand that my sister also have a life away from me.

Besides, we are shown only important details. For all we know Jeevika-Maanvi may be calling each other- the CVs might have left it for us to assume that they do call. After all they dont show anybody brushing their teeth- yet we all know that they do that daily.. For Jeevika-Maanvi a phone call is like that... Some things might be left to imagination. 

Can any of you remember when was the last time they showed Jeevika-Maanvi call and approximately convert that to the number of days elapsed?

Simple question: If the CVs leave the couples' romance or their conversations to our assumption or imagination for a month, would you say the same thing then? 

The show IS about the SISTERS and leaving so much to our imagination and assumption just doesn't make sense, they need to be present. We're not saying a phone call, fine that's to our imagination but what about them thinking about each other? Is that impossible too? 
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May I suggest that we all watch the show with very low expectations and then when a behna scene comes we will all be really surprised and happy.

I think me, Reema, Pooja, PJ, Omniscient, meepha, and innocent all need to be in one place watching this show together so we can voice our very unbiased opinions to each other without being misunderstood by anyone and no one would mind when we constantly repeat ourselves.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

May I suggest that we all watch the show with very low expectations and then when a behna scene comes we will all be really surprised and happy.

I think me, Reema, Pooja, PJ, Omniscient, meepha, and innocent all need to be in one place watching this show together so we can voice our very unbiased opinions to each other without being misunderstood by anyone and no one would mind when we constantly repeat ourselves.

True, very low, or may be no expectations at all. Behna scenes will always make us happy but this lack of behna and then suddenly 'making up' with one emotional scene is getting too much now. ;( 

@Bold:- Word! That'd be fun. ðŸ˜† 
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

They always say keep your expectations low so you will not be disappointed especially from the writers of any Indian shows. As Nia and Krystle always surpass my expectations when they do have a scene.

@bold That would definitely be fun, to voice unbiased opinions on everything.       
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO Umz...good idea dude! I don't think people are quite getting what we're trying to say. We should open a BEHNA ADDA 😃

Erm if we are supposed to assume that JM are talking to each other then that's worse because like I said elsewhere, their scenes are more like moments. They have a special aura and if their conversations are being left out but the VM convos are being kept in then that's worrying :\ Not every Vireka/Virman scene goes down as a memorable scene, they can be casually talking and you won't think wow what a scene but MOST Behna scenes have something memorable that you take along with you even after watching the scene.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

True, very low, or may be no expectations at all. Behna scenes will always make us happy but this lack of behna and then suddenly 'making up' with one emotional scene is getting too much now. ;( 

@Bold:- Word! That'd be fun. ðŸ˜† 

Haha you know it was a very serious suggestion if only it were possible, that way no one would misunderstand what we are saying and we won't have to constantly spell it out for them. Btw may I know your name or nickname, even though you may be all knowing but omniscient is kinda long 😛

I myself am pretty frustrated with the oh lets put in one behna scene somewhere just to remind everyone who this show is about.
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

Simple question: If the CVs leave the couples' romance or their conversations to our assumption or imagination for a month, would you say the same thing then? 

The show IS about the SISTERS and leaving so much to our imagination and assumption just doesn't make sense, they need to be present. We're not saying a phone call, fine that's to our imagination but what about them thinking about each other? Is that impossible too? 

I think the CVs have drummed it enough times that the sisters are very close.. I have forgotten the number of times Maanvi has said '...Khoon ka rishta hain humara...''... 

The CVs now need to build other relationships for the story to move further... If they concentrate only on the sister relationship and no other, how far can the story go? 

Edited by sonuni - 12 years ago
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ha ha goood idea...it will surely save us the trouble of repeating ourselves time & again...
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gals count me in the Behna fan club as well because SISTERS ARE THE ESSENCE OF THIS SHOW or atleast are supposed to be the essence of the show. I don't post much on this forum because I am scared that I might offend Virika and Virman fans. There seems to be no room for people who love the show as a whole and not just the couples :(

Recent episodes have had me upset to an extent that I want to sop watching the show. With fear of being thrown stones at here are a few things that have irked me:
Jeevika : Jeevika acted like Viren's puppet to confront Maya...really! Jeevika should have told Viren, look I know Manvi and before you decide to take any steps let me talk to Manvi and figure out what she is thinking and then we can sit together and sort out this entire Virat-Maya-Manvi fiasco.
Viren: No don't be happy that Jeevika played dumb in front of Maya, Maya's cunningness & Jeevika's failure at recognizing the said cunningness does not make her 'bholi' it makes her character dumb and I am disappointed that Viren takes pride in Jeevika's lack of thinking prowess.
Manvi: You are a cancer patient! CANCER!  I work with these patients everyday and no matter how upbeat one is about life when that Chemo and radiation start your body takes a toll and even blinking their eye takes effort because they become so weak. I still cannot fathom why Jeevika does not know that Manvi has cancer, Jeevika is supposed to be like a mother to MAnvi and yet she is not told of Manvi's life changing disease. REALLY? And may be others see it but I do not see Manvi's feeling for Virat just yet, may be with time she might fall for him but I don't see it now and it seems all forced to me. (Okay start throwing eggs at me)
Virat: If I start saying what I actually want to say then I will need all day so I am just going to say this: I want the old Virat back that told Viren to be careful with the entire Dr. Manan-Jeevika fiasco. I want Virat who was independeint, rational and not a dumb stuck puppy following MAnvi, Maya and Viren.

Apologies but it seemed like I had to vent!