What the hell is going on?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am honestly on the verge of pulling my hair out.

Thank God Maya track ended but jaatey jaatey she talked to Bua,now again Bua jee will go against Maanvi,repetition. Jeevika and Maanvi shoudn't make such big talks that how much they  love each other because THEY DONT because a call to ask How u doing woudn't kill? Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai aur hazaaron saalon mein ek dafa baat karni hai๐Ÿ˜•

Then Virika,There is soo much more than romancing,trying to kiss dada jee intevenes.
Yaar million aur baatey hoti hai between a couple.I don't see bonding between em.Romancing in the kitchen is immature,nd they r supposed to b a mature couple.

Yes,Maanvi is a lively person but It's cancer,atleast show a few memories of er with er sister or something.

Now Virat Maanvi realisation scene is up but i think the writer needs to make things go hand in hand..Too much is happenenin which is good but it needs proper handling man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What sisters are we on about?! ๐Ÿค” 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Someone mentioned it in another post, that the reason Maanvi has been keeping a distant from Jeevika is because she is trying to hide the fact that she is ill from her.  So i guess thats an excuse from M.. but what about J? she felt that something was wrong with M, in her initial fainting days, and felt like Beeji was finding something.. but now forget all about those nonsense.. seriouslllyyy its silly to call this show ek haazaron mein meri behna haiin since the behna bond is never considered to be significant :(

About M being too lively; I agree sometimes they show her symptoms full on and sometimes the symptoms go on vacation๐Ÿ˜ณ They need to be consistent with her cancer track, not just show random symptoms when they feel like it. 

Today was an alright episode; because cvs didnt go over the board in the break up scene. ATleast one issue is over and this time to put the entire blame on Maanvi when it was Viren's plan for Virat realisation is utterly stupid. I hope Viren stands up for Maanvi if Swamini starts badmouthing her.

The writers of the show do what they feel like, when they feel like.. it dnt matter if the audience are ready to pull their hair out or fall asleep whilst watching non consistent storylines.

Their wont be a Maanvi realisation. I highly doubt she will be falling in love with VIrat knowing she has cancer. All she is worried about is leaving her family and her DI.. as was demonstrated in that letter.

By next week, we ought to have the accident, i think (or am i being too optimistic?)This is bound to show us a solid storyline.. as J will have a near death kinda experience, therefore Viren is bound to become more protective over her. And M's cancer will be revealed to most of the family. Viren knwoing abt the cancer and not telling J, now thats going to spice up their relationship.. cuz remember when J and V were having that convo about.. whether one ought to lie to protect the one they love from heartache?

I think we have fantastic storylines to come.. but cvs are bloody slow in showing it :( which frustrates the living hell out of us.
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you!! 
i am SO BORED! like literally, i dont even get excited for ANY scenes any more! :( 

its all the same boring s*** 
can we have something out of the norm of EHMMBH? 

*yawn* *yawn* 

and the story is MESSED UP!!! theres like no flow in the episodes, and there is literally NO sister scene since the past 2 weeks and this show was supposed to be about SISTERS my foot. 
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ innocent as you said they have a fantastic storyline to come. i feel they are not going to air it early. its just for promotion purpose to increase trp rating.  as for as jeevika not thinking about manvi, she has so many things going in mind now like mission maaya

you know with the ipl going on and great cricket fans like me prefer ipl over serials. so most of them does that to remain in top. and that's totally understandable u know.

i didnt mean to hurt anyone. just sharing my opinion.
Edited by Khush94 - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The writers promised an extraordinary love story between the two sisters and that is what they're showing indeed. A very extraordinary love story- it's just not what we expected. Perhaps extraordinary for them is to show how easy it is to forget your oh-so-inseparable sister once you are apart that forget a phone call, you can't even spare her a thought- not even for a second. My bad I interpreted that 'extraordinary' as something else. Should.Not.Have. 

Jeevika is suffering from partial amnesia, it seems. Wasn't beeji supposed to tell her something important? Wasn't she very suspicious of it and badly wanted to know? Did she ring in and check what was it that was concerning beeji? And wasn't she the one who got all impatient when she got the instinct that Manvi is ill- whatever happened to those instincts now. Does she not have the time to pick up the phone and ring Manvi? Ok, forget about ringing, does she not have even two minutes to spare and even just think about her "beloved" sister-just a little flashback, ANYTHING!

Manvi has cancer, right? Whatever happened to those symptoms she is supposed to have, whatever happened to her treatment. The symptoms come and go as they like. Fine she can't ring Jeevika as she wants to hide her illness but hello, cancer *can* be fatal, anything can happen and Manvi KNOWS thas, so in her whole day- she can't even once think about the time spent with her "beloved" di? Look at their photos or just reflect upon those old times spent with her? She has time to ring and text her 'partner' all the time (absolutely no offence to Virman fans, I'm glad you're finally getting what you always wanted) but she can't even think about her di once?

Honestly, at this stage, I've totally given up  on any phone convo between the sisters but they don't even show flashbacks- even flashbacks would suffice, for me. I just want to see those two together in ONE frame. 

And not even talking about the couples as at least with the couples, the fans can be sure that they will get AT LEAST one scene per day- hell, Sidharth M. has also apologised to them. And what about us behna fans? Of course as a virika fan I'm upset the way virika's relationship is being shaped but I don't have to be worried as I know for the CVs, the couples are more important. 

I wonder, if the CVs ever, like may be once in a while look at the MONTAGE of their show and may be, just may be (I know, i know I'm going a bit too far with all my hopes ๐Ÿ˜›)  get reminded of something, like, perhaps the fact that the show is titled 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' and that sisters are a teensy weensy part of the show? That may be it has been almost more than two weeks that we have got a sensible behna scene-oh wait-forget sensible, ANY behna scene at all? Yeah, I should stop wondering...

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar its a gud sign u know true now buajee will show her true colors how she pretended to be friend wid maanuu now she will show her low
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Even the VirMan Nokh-Jhoks feel Forced on. It's all IPL doing. ๐Ÿ˜†
I agree even a 5 minute JM scene would do something. I only want VirMan Romance & JM scenes everything else Does not Interest me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well guys just chill out and relax. they will make it out with some beautiful behna scenes. we should believe in them. 

i personally love the recent track. bit disappointed though without behna scenes. but you know they are now showing the relationship of two vadera bros.

i juat love the bond between them. not only the behnas share a great bond but even the bros share an incredible bond. sso for now enjoy with bro scenes. they will come back to the behna bond once the accident epi has been aired
Edited by Khush94 - 12 years ago
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show will go down the drain just like DMG if they don't cop on. The sisters are rarely shown now a days.

I watched this show for Virika and the sisters and I have faced disappointment from both the fronts. The bond between JM has become so so so ordinary now that even the non-sister focused shows show this bond better. And Virika's relationship can be explored into much more but they want to limit it to the sugary romance (which I love too)- but that talk they recently had in the balcony was definitely one of the highlights of the show in the last few weeks :P 
I quit watching this show as no JM or virika are being shown and these two were my only interests. Whatever floats the creative team's boat, I suppose. 

Edited by lmfao1 - 12 years ago