I was not a kid when I was 18 !!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Guys
Lemme start with two things...
One, this is not a bashing post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Two, I loved today's 'teeka Rabba ve' and the expression on Arnav's face was PRICELESS 😳 Loved loved loved it πŸ‘

Coming to the rest of the episode

1. The moment I got to know that Bubbly has got nothing to do with ArHi, my interest fell flat... So all her scenes didn't bring even an inch of smile on my face... ArHi have already complicated our life, along with theirs... CVs... if you can't solve it, then at least show some trust building... I'm actually not interested in Mr.A ( not Arnav πŸ˜†) or Ms.B

2. Dear Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, do you seriously think Arnav will throw you out of his house or spill out the reason behind his decision to marry you.. just because you called him 'Swami'? Sweetheart, Mr.Raizada is tolerating Mamijaan for sooo many years and all her nakhras are nothing compared to yours... So come out of your 'ILLUSIONS' and see the reality... His is Diabetic... He can't afford to skip meals... I'm sure to'w you will take much care of him... but this will not surely convince Arnav how much you care for him...

3. I was never ever happy with the graph the character Khushi had seen in this show... Till date, I have tried very very hard to understand her, but have failed most of the times... Sometimes Arnav becomes more predictable than Khushi... It's Sanaya's FANTASTIC talent that makes Khushi lovable
In the first few months too Khushi was into pranks and masti, but they were never senseless... but now, though her masti is HILARIOUS and ENTERTAINING... is just not justified
I have a lot of friends who have suffered so much in their life that now they have started taking things in a 'easy' way... They always have a smile chipkawd on their face and try to be happy, no matter what the situation is... But girl, you are in a serious mess... Now you don't need 'Gopi', 'Tulsi' or 'Parvati' to get your life right... Your silent treatment was doing wonders... ALAS all gone in vein now... And if the reason behind all this is 'Khushi is just 18... So she's not matured enough to handle all this', then plushhh... She's not a kid... nor has her life been a bed of roses... She has handled a lot of difficult situations... So thats a sheer lame reason

REQUEST: Khushi.. Thank you for all the entertainment that you have given to us... We are done with it... Its time for you to become serious... Attack ASR... Don't let him go till he answers your questions... It's high time Khushi... I mean it !!!!!

DECLARATION: I care a damn about TRPs... I have seen a lot of shows that, inspite of having low TRPs are pure GEMS... πŸ‘πŸ‘ And TRPs of all shows have gone down... And our show is actually in 6th position... better than next week... And we have loads of people watching it on net rather than TV... But yes, the quality of the show matters to me... I love this show... and SaRun and BARUN😳 So I cannot stop watching this show... in any case... CVS...  I have accpeted the fact that MU will take its own time to gret cleared but Please please give us 'BETTER FILLERS'... 
Totally agree with u r post 

Khushi really have to stop acting immature and act mature like givin Arnav silent treatment especially 2day's office scene

fURTHERMORE, i AGREE WITH U DAT tRP IS NOT SOMETHING 2 CARE EVEN i ALWAYZ WAtch IPKKnd in net sooo 

AlwayzZZ SARUN AND ARSHI rOCKzzz
i so agree with you.. hey i am not 18..i am 17 when i can see what is irritating and what is cute why cant Khushi..when i can understand that Mr raizada will say things in some other way not this then why cant Khushi..in simple words they are ruining the character!! yes till now never said that but after today i am saying it!! its just totally ridiculous!! the 26 years old ASR has married a girl of 18 years not 8 years!! CV"s have some water and relax for sometime!! may be your other two shows have taken so much brain of you guys that now IPKKND is a time pass for you guys!! what the hell are they up to??πŸ€”
Originally posted by Laxsha

Totally agree with u r post 

Khushi really have to stop acting immature and act mature like givin Arnav silent treatment especially 2day's office scene

fURTHERMORE, i AGREE WITH U DAT tRP IS NOT SOMETHING 2 CARE EVEN i ALWAYZ WAtch IPKKnd in net sooo 

AlwayzZZ SARUN AND ARSHI rOCKzzz

My father asked me today... 'Is she immature or uneducated'? What should I say?
agreed with u  completelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
2 be more frank ,tikka scene saved today,otherwise there was nothing interesting
don't get me wrong but to some extent i really felt cvs ruined  khushi's character,she was acting so immature in front of his employees
kids entry did not make any impact on me
atleast now cvs  should  focus on arhi  and clearing their MU and keep comedy track behind
khushi didn't know that she needed to continue the mounvrat a little longer? the cv's are changing the script left n right.
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i so agree with you.. hey i am not 18..i am 17 when i can see what is irritating and what is cute why cant Khushi..when i can understand that Mr raizada will say things in some other way not this then why cant Khushi..in simple words they are ruining the character!! yes till now never said that but after today i am saying it!! its just totally ridiculous!! the 26 years old ASR has married a girl of 18 years not 8 years!! CV"s have some water and relax for sometime!! may be your other two shows have taken so much brain of you guys that now IPKKND is a time pass for you guys!! what the hell are they up to??πŸ€”

Exactly...
I remember 'Left Right Left' had taken a break of one month... It was first of its type
I think even CVs can give this show a break.. come back after IPL with some 'sensible' episodes
I'm ready to watch old videos of IPK all that month... But this is ... ufff

Khushi is not a 'Balika Vadhu'... DO you get it CVs? How can somebody play with the health of a person? Now I know many will say he has played with her life, so this is nothing... but if that was wrong, then this is not right too...

I don't want Bunty or Bubbly... I want STORY  STORY STORY
I'm ready to sit seriously all 30 minutes... I'm ready to cry with Arnav when he's guilty... I don't want to laugh anymore... arghhh God...

Originally posted by zsewaq

khushi didn't know that she needed to continue the mounvrat a little longer? the cv's are changing the script left n right.

In red:
Center, every nukkad and corner... Don't underestimate the CVs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Woah yes I totally agree with you! And I'm 18, but I could never never NEVER imagine myself doing what she did today.. I mean, I'd have to be born and brought up in a mental hospital to do something like that, or have a part of my brain chopped off. It was really dumb, seriously. And annoying. The cvs are prolly running out of ideas. There are other ways to irritate arnav without making khushi look like such an illiterate fool, yknow. AAAGHHH this, πŸ€’, is for the cvs today!