Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gaga00

whats wrong with Punni and Manjusha.. Purvi should've let Punni continue with her cheap acts with Mallik.. and Vinay.. how dare he accuse his boss.. he needs to be fired effective immediately

Glad Archu gave manav a piece of her mind and told him off.. he is becoming more and more brain dead or is it the mid life crisis.. \
i want Archu to stand up for her daughter bc she has also been the victim of the same thing (when ajit sent her to the bad area and took pic of her and again when he took pictures of manav doing inappropriate acts)
i hope this doesnt break Purvi's confidence and self esteem.. i want her to walk to work with her head held high and who cares even if they were kissing.. they are two grown up adults who can make theor decisions and its not that they are cheating on anyone.. what a cheapo punni is😑

This track is a very complicated one my dear .
I have no idea  how Purvi will come out of it ...

I think it is going to get really ugly this week  ..

I think now Manav will ease out tomorrow when he will see Archana in sucha serious trouble because of her daughter ..I am sure that this is the least he can do for her ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

ok..Just see the episode..

Tanyji..I've nothing to say more after your post dear...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ..You write everything i have in my mind...Yes Punni got her revenge...but what she don't know...its she who will make them realise they have feelings to each other especially Arjun...so I just wait...

I'm really Sad for Purvi...she is just a good girl...who like her work...will do everything for her Arjun Sir..Mean (work)...and now...everything crash on her head..

Yes me too had this in mind..when she came to know she will work all night..why don't ask Arjun..to call at least one of them...they would not be alone in that room...

Oh god...everyone who go to Pune must be very careful..to the hotel meaning theirs doors...😲 everyone can open the blinds and see inside...its a bad publicity for that hotel..πŸ˜†and yes...Our Arman gone to Pune for thier Honeymoon..Oh my god...that why we got that  SR scene baar baar on the Net.long sceneπŸ˜† short scene..πŸ˜† oh god  hum Maar gaya...πŸ˜†

Oh yes Purvi is crazy dear...how could she say..her Aai Baba has pavitra Rishta..where there isn't any Rishta...from where Pavitra will fall..in between..?? She's crazy...and fool..

Archu ..very good today..even me too want to here more...like first mistake I did is to listen to you..😑..but anyway...in few words she reminded him what he said...whne she close her room...and cry...really  I was sad..she ask god to put an end to all this...and me too...

Precap...Purvi..poor girl...but how she will come in Arjun Arms and he will console her ..oh god..even a kiss in her forehead..😍.Good...Punni says she will show Purvi what Badnami is..and she will sing ""Purvi Badnaam ouhi"""...and I'm sure on return she will get a surprise...πŸ˜† .I'm waiting when Arjun will came to know it Punni..ho whse will Fired her..and even Vinay..

In Pecap Vinay as if hit him...or push him in the wall...😑

Ok See you all tomorrow..bye

Great review Thanee...

Purvi badnaam hui  πŸ˜† , good one ...Clap

I thought Anki did really well in the scene when she closes the room and cries ,poor Archana ..😭
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

2. Viewer's patience depicted in Archana's frustration and anguish - "Bappa, Enough of this, when will it all end?"

haha , I thought so too ..I felt that they have been reading the threads on our forum and that is wh ythey put those lines today πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: pch76

• By exposing ArVi, Punni will not be in the best books of Arjun right? How does she think of herself getting up on the ladder in the company if she does things like this to her Boss, especially , whom she romantically visualizes as well?

I hope she loses the job and is quickly married off to Prashant ...I will dance when she gets married πŸ‘ off by her parents ...😑
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

archana was good today... so it is d beginning of punni's hard luck archana will go in depth of it...and she will put punni  straight ... as it is shown archana is very possesive about purvi... infact i can see d  next promo "kya archana purvi ki lost izzat wapas la payegi" dis is definately gonna become mahasomvar promo im 100 % sure  

Really , Oh I sure hope so ..That would be so good Rash ...

I hope Archana will not forgive anyone who is playing with her purvi's emotions like this ...😑
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Janhvi ,

Nice to know ur name and nice to meet u...πŸ˜‰

The one thing I would like to see for the younger generation folks to use their brain and not get carried away by the emotional hatychaar of K's and D's...Arman have suffered enough thanks to these 2 families...

I hope Arjun can somehow make himself n Purvi come out clean..I hope their marriage talk does not come in this mess...Let the things sort out ,let them come out clean so that there isnt any thing forced on them and then Mr Arjun has major task ahead..First make sure about his feelings, propose Purvi and then start the convincing part...He needs to do things step by step and alsp make sure news about Ovi does not reach the queen of Suicide Archu ...She is so desperate over Ovi , she will loose herself if she finds out Ovi will be heart broken n that too by her other daughter n Purvi would be devastated..so Arjun needs to buckle up take DK n Manav by his side first n slowly move forward...

@Naava - yes re @ this rate Manav might very soon be seen going on all bonkers on the road...He will broken to the core after he knows the truth..I guess once he gets to know the truth he might fall head over heels obessive love for ARchu n Vice-versa ..againnnπŸ€“ hope this time its not obessesive but sensible...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Great posts Tanya, Jai and Thanee

quotes of the day :

MMM (Motor Mouth Manav) by Tanya πŸ˜†                                
 now he will go all bonkers πŸ€£ (Manav ! )πŸ˜† by Jai (he's already bonkers Jai !!!)
Oh god...everyone who go to Pune must be very careful (by Thanee) πŸ€£

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Glad you enjoyed it  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice to meet you too, Jai 😊

Do hope Arjun and Purvi can expose Punni together just as Savita and Archana exposed that girl planted by Dharmesh.  Archana will lose her mind if she finds out her Ovi has been hurt by none other than Purvi.  Manav is already bonkers not much room for him to worsen!πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

Thank you very much for this update.

Punni will get what is coming to her and I would not be sorry for her. She has her mother's gene anyway and that is expected of her. Punni should not be caught up in bringing her cousin down and hoping that arjun would love her for that. She is going down the wrong track. If arjun truly loves purvi, then punni does not stand a chance especially if punni openly hurts purvi. Arjun will hate punni for that. stupid girl!!!

I am sure Punni will be caught and her daddy will be furious and get her married off immediately ...

Manav is really getting to my last nerve. Who does he feel he is? He has more faults than archana. he is equally to be blamed for all the misunderstandings which happened between them. I hope this track gets over soon as I am getting tired of his hatred for archana. Archana need to change her attitude, sitting and crying would not help and is not healthy. she needs to put manav to his place and face the music about her relationship with her children. She needs to tell them what really happened and deal with it from there

I really liked what you said here , speciall ythe parts in bold .Archana should speak up ..Why take this abuse day in and day out ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Ok guys , I am off to bed now ..see you all tomorrow ...😊