where is shyam jha???? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i was missing him...wait wait..not because i love him but for the progression of the story.without him how the story will move forward?
Originally posted by cute_rockstar

shyam please come back...:(

we miss you! we lov...ahh... bahut zyada ho gaya!

come back n do something so that arnav/khushi just someone! slap him! and ya...hp bhi chalega...:) :D

lol...hahahaha...u were going to say love n the creep' name in the same sentence...lol...
anyways, i also want him back, exactly for the reason u mentioned, to get slapped by arnav or khushi😉
if shyam shows up they have move the story...thats why cvs r not bringing him!!!

after today's epi i actually want the creep back in the picture...never thought  people would actually want the creep back..show how badly the cvs r messing up with arnav&khushi

Edited by srirao - 12 years ago
Even I want him BCK SO DAT HE COULD bring MasalA INTO aRSHi's RelationSHIP

MISS U ABBHAS AND SHyam
Abhas is on vacation, he is at the gym toning his body everyday that's what his FB page says. How is that he gets off every other week when they don't wan the story to move, but they have to drain the leads to act day in and day out in these mindless fillers. Its Barun who needs vacation badly some days he looks really tired. he himself said this in his interview.

Moreover Abhas is every body's favorite in the creative team, whenever he acts  a scene, he will be flooded with messages form the creative team appreciating his work mostly by Gautam Hegde and Janaki Vishwanthan.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
he is making a blue print of arhi room to get the file using special equipment ...

or searching '100 ways get a girl to love you' or '100 way to separate your brother in law and his wife flop plans' LOL ..😆

or making a book about Khushi and sticking all her pictures in it .. :\
can CV's just bring Sham to get the story moving ??
 I mean i want to see him doing tactics rather than Khushi's 😡😡😡😡
He is attending the Beginners Program for duplicate chabi making at the nearest chabi wala dukan !
Once he succesfully graduates out of it, he will be back with a bang .. I mean .. duplicate key
Originally posted by cute_rockstar

shyam please come back...:(

we miss you! we lov...ahh... bahut zyada ho gaya!

come back n do something so that arnav/khushi just someone! slap him! and ya...hp bhi chalega...:) :D

wapas aajao...
Originally posted by sukri

He is attending the Beginners Program for duplicate chabi making at the nearest chabi wala dukan !
Once he succesfully graduates out of it, he will be back with a bang .. I mean .. duplicate key

Lol you are funny.

At the beginning i was serious knowing he is attending some programs but at the end of the sentence, i cracked up 😉😉😉