Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol no ... he doesnt 

evidence: in a video of behind the scene they show the cast get ready for a shot and they put a little foundation on arnav (it was little dont know what difference it made) and they never put eyeliner on him.

:)
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Ya he does wear makeup.
Poor Guy some times looks like he has been whitewashed with foundation.
Sanaya is fair enough so she does not need much  but i dont understand y they have to put so much make up on Barun??
 He looks much better in his natural color but i guess u need make up to hide shadows under the eyes.
Edited by kookie2020 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Yes he does and also puts lots of foundation 😆 

I guess he has to put everything

except lipstick - Shyam is the only 1 who does that

HAHA LOL🤣
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes male leads also do some make up..like eyeliner,Light lipstick, foundation etc...😆 Ya surly he does eyebrows and waxing body hair. Karan godwani also mentioned in an interview that sometimes he applyies homemade papaya mask to his face😃 they have to look fresh and good on screen.
Also notice difference in color from his hand to face..foundation effect.
Edited by pashna - 12 years ago
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
from what u all have said im guessing he wears eyeliner sometimes but foundation all the time.
also, agree with the post abt the black suit making him look hot!!!
loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The Foundation part may b true,but i dn agree wth  people saying tht hez dark,bcz in 2day's epi whre hez wearing his shoez his feet n hands r quite fair,so mayb they apply jus 2 cover his dark circles...

Edited by loverbops - 12 years ago
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I know men apply foundation to make the skin look even... Kajal maybe in some scenes to enhance the eyes...but i dont think he wears eye liner
Chasing_Shadows thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he does??? 😲 i never really noticed! 
sugar_babe thumbnail
Oh Barun's makeup artist over does it sometimes, like the difference between his ears and face (especially the forehead and nose) is really out there.
Sanya tries to keep it natural, but her contouring and eyeliner can be very "in your face sorta" sometimes.
Daljeet has the natural effect and she does her makeup on her own like Sanaya. I do think, Sanaya and Daljeet should do Barun's, they'd keep it more natural and they'd definitely take care of his eyes, something his make up artist clearly misses a lot of times.
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loverbops

The Foundation part may b true,but i dn agree wth  people saying tht hez dark,bcz in 2day's epi whre hez wearing his shoez his feet n hands r quite fair,so mayb they apply jus 2 cover his dark circles...

i agree