okies .. 😊
will wait for Mr & Mrs. MSK 😳
☺️
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maan_ki_jaan

okies .. 😊
will wait for Mr & Mrs. MSK 😳
☺️
When I read it over, I think 'Halema, this is getting too hot yaar! Calm down now!'

SO SAB KO ABHI SE WARNING DE RI HU!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE INTIMACY DESCRIPTION I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS PART  AS I RATE THIS PART 18+
Embarrassed

The winds were smashing through the hut and the bells were chiming. Then reality struck her! She was in a temple!!

Maan finally spoke "Aap ko yahi hi dikhat hai ke zamaana kya kahe ga?" He roared, the winds carried his voice and penetrated them all around Geet. Geet shuddered with his anger.

"I say this to this stupid zamaana!" Maan hauled her in by her waist and grabbed the sindhoor box and filled her maang completely, leaving Geet partially paralysed...

Part 11

What did he just do? Why did he just do that? What will happen now? How will his family react? What am I going to do? Why did Maan do this?

All these questions strung Geet's mind as he filled up her maang. Why did he do that? What implied him to marry her like this? Geet stood paralysed, thinking of what just happened. Geet's eyes filled with a layer of moistness as Maan's fingers lingered on her maang. Geet looked oblivious when Maan touched her cheek, caressing it gently with love, but kept a strained face not indicating his feelings.

Thunder started roaring and the lightning flashed' The heavy winds carried the intense emotions both of their eyes were emitting. Maan's eyes, on one hand, were spitting blood, his bloodshot eyes were penetrating her soul and beyond. All she could say was "Maan", she was really disturbed at what action he just did and mostly why he did such a thing? She loved the fact that he was married to her! Her heart filled with the warmth that now Maan was her husband! Geet ka Maan! Geet ka pati parmeshwar!

"Aaj hume koi bi nahi roke ga Geet! Na hum na aap, nah yeh fazool zamaana!" Maan's voice stormed through her body sending currents down her spine. Geet knew that today she could not stop him' nor he could even stop himself.

Slowly, Maan scooped her in his arms' Geet placed her arms around his neck lovingly, without breaking their intense eye lock which brought electrical impulses exploding in each part of their body's. Maan walked excruciatingly slowly carrying his official 'lady-love' in his arms, unknowingly taking her in a direction which he too did not know about. It seemed that destiny was playing its cards' wherever destiny was taking them, they went along.

He carried her to the small cottage, voicing his intentions through his eyes, penetrating deep into her soul... She knew she had to give him what was rightly his and she will give him her everything at any cost!!

After all she could not deny him no longer since he took the most important decision of his life...!

Maan kicked open the door harshly, cocooning his 'lady-love' in his arms, there was a small mattress placed, like the almighty had placed all preparations for them to have their first yet, ultimate passionate night together'

Play this song ' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TAoFfg-sI

Jal jal ke dhuan ho rahe hum 
Burning, burning, I've turned to ashes

Maan places her on the small mattress' the mattress where two will become one, Maan and Geet will become one! Maan and Geet took one last glance at each other before they unite in the most beautiful way according to scriptures. Maan's intense gaze was grazing her soul heavily. Geet could not hide nor is shy away with Maan's melting gestures. Geet turned around so her back was facing Maan, suddenly, Geet felt a cold feeling around her neck' She gasped to discover a heart pendant necklace placed around her neck.

Geet was about to say something but Maan sealed her lips with his in a breath-taking, emotional and desire-full kiss which knocked the mere senses out of Geet. He gently nibbled at her lower lip, almost asking her to respond to this beautiful kiss they were sharing' Maan snaked his fingers in her tresses, losing himself to her innocence and simple nature. Geet responded by encircling her hands around his taut waist pulling him closer, now feeling his manhood hardening on her stomach. Geet was falling head over heels for this knight in shining armor. Geet eventually gave luscious kisses in response to his insane kisses which her driving her to the peak of her emotions.

Nas Nas mein nasha bheega hai man
Every nerve is intoxicated, my heart is drenched.

Maan grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in deeper with his wet kisses trailing around her jaw sending intoxicated impulses to her core, stimulating a deep change within her' Maan grabbed her dupatta in a fistful and ripped it off her in a jerk. Geet immediately hugged him. Maan's hands were trailing seductively around her waistline whereas Geet's were lost in his hairs. The level of passion was higher than infinity itself!!

Jismon ki dabi aarzoo hain
My body is filled with suppressed desires
mar jaaye teri baahon mein hum

I want to die in your arms
oh ho ho baahon mein hum

Maan instinctively trailed his fingers to her dori line and snapped it open. Geet arched her back towards him to give him more access because he has every single right on her and she had full authority over him. Maan trailed a line of wet kisses on her neck and Before Geet knew what he intended to do, Maan was kissing her. His warm, tender lips teased hers with a sensual hradness that made her want to melt against him. She closed her eyes, savouring the taste of him. Maan crushed her trembling lips beneath his, swallowed her moan. Maan looked lost into her eyes savouring this moment like it was the peak of his entire life.

Aaj raat ko hosh ki hai zaroorat kahan
where's the need for sanity tonight

Geet's eyes spoke huskily as she grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and pulled him down unbuttoning his shirt briskly and almost tearing it off of him, looking at the anchor in her life' her husband! How much that word sounded wonderful as they were now Huband and Wife! Mr and Mrs Maan Singh Khurana! Maan ki Geet!

Aaj sharam se koi kehde na aaye yahan - 2
Ask modesty not to come here today

Maan skillfully ripped off her kurti leaving her just in her straps. She quickly crossed her hands across her body, shadowing away her nervousness from Maan. Maan did not understand why she was acting shy; it was not like he has never seen her in such a state

"Geet? Jaan? Yeh kaisa sharmaana? Aisa to nahi hai ke humne aap ko iss tara kabi dekha nahi hai' Socho SHAIRNI, humne to aa pko dekha bi hai, chuwa bi hai'" he trailed his fingers burning her chest and almost making her think of their last passionate time together. Maan, whom knew his Miss SHAIRNI back to front now, pulled the hem of the pyjama and hauled it down in a jerk, leaving her in her basic black seductive cotton. Her chest was rising heavily and she did not know where to hide' She dug her head into his chest and Maan wrapped his arms around her lovingly making her blush profusely.

Chune se tere O Jaaneman
When I touch you my darling

Maan grabbed her straps and undid them and gave his devilish glare up and down her body, but not of lust but of complete and utter compassion and desire for love. He kissed her chest fervently, making her ache more for his touch. To make Geet stay in one place, he pinned her hands by her sides of her and continued with his sensuous assault on her upper body. He teased her chest kissing it, biting into it, leaving his love-filled claim on her body making her squirm for more of his touch.

hota hai junoon deewanapan nasha
I feel an intoxicating madness

He proceeded with leaving wet kisses up and down her waist. He trailed his tongue up her valley almost tasting her body and relishing it. He bit her cleavage in ecstasy and dig in his lips deep into her neck making her moan in pleasure "Maanu!" Maan loved her cute claim and carried on with his sensuous assault over her making her groan and maon but only in love.

Jal Jal ke Dhuan ho rahe hum

Burning, burning, I've turned to ashes

Nas Nas mein nasha bheega hai man

Jismon ki dabi aarzoo hai

mar jaaye teri baahon mein hum

Maan turned her over and started his trail of kisses down her spine making her shudder and jolt in ecstasy. He again turned her  over and trailed his fingers down her cleavage to her navel and down to her core'Geet's eyes closed in pleasure and grabbed the sheets tightly as she knew that her Maan was unpredictable.. He trailed his fingers up and down her core feeling what her ultimate response was to all this insane love-making, She gulped hard as he replaced his fingers with his tongue and kissed her and bit her fervently leaving her in a physical turmoil. She was enjoyed his lustful assault on her. He was claiming her in a way she did never expect. Maan kissed down her thighs do her feet'. Worshipping every part of her body which now only belonged to Maan Singh Khurana, the Chhote Nawab Maan Singh Khurana who was claiming his Chhoti Rani Geet MAAN SINGH KHURANA in the most pleasure-full way ever.

Yeh iss qadar mil gaye hain hamare badan
Our bodies have united in such a way
Yeh bhi nahi hai pata kaun tum kaun hum
That we can't tell each other apart

Maan removed his trousers and looked in her eyes for the last time, as he wanted the goal which had no end' the goal which only his Mrs Maan Singh Khurana could give him.

He remembered what Geet told him last time at this stage of their love making and slowly backed away scared of her response and attitude to his compassion. Geet felt Maan drawing back, but surprisingly, she pulled him back towards her' slowly Maan filled her.

She felt an unknown feeling growing inside her,,, Maan waited her for adjust to the change in her body and slowly was filling with sheer pleasure and ecstasy and LOVE!! This was the time when Geetanjali' a mere lower caste girl became the level of a Nawab who loved her dearly. She finally, emotionally, lawfully and physically has become Mrs Maan Singh Khurana or in better words

Chhoti Rani Geetanjali Maan Singh Khurana ' Princess of Agra, the love of Maan's life'

Maan paced up and increased the moans Geet were increasing rapidly. Maan sealed her lips for another kissed engulfing her moans and groans' She gasped as Maan's hands were teasing her rising chest and this gave Maan an opportunity to enter her mouth in a luscious way...Their tongue's dance alongside with their passionate act. The moon was shining brightly into the cottage and onto the passionate faces of Geet and Maan, who by now have become Maaneet!

Mar jaaye teri baahon mein hum - 2
I want to die in your arms
oh ho ho baahon mein hum

Maan dozed off with himself being on top of Geet and her leg's just under being crushed by every part of his body. Geet pulled a blanket onto them and kissed his forhead voicing another "I love you" to her love and then dosing off to a restless sleep'.

PRECAP ' MORNING AFTER

PREACP 2 ' Maan's mother finding out about their marriage :O (don't worry she will support them!)

Guys Likes are decreasing and I'm getting upset L Please Like and Comment on the update on IF AND/OR Facebook so I get the motivation!

Edited by halemakhan - 11 years ago
it maneet became one

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
Finally dy bcame 1.
Compltly Maaneet.
wow 
maan and geet is now maaneet👏

awsome😳