MG FF - Piya Tose Naina Lage Re ON HOLD TILL 19/6 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
It will be soon... Just recovering slowly. I'm only allowed on the computer 1/2hr in a day πŸ˜’
Just pray for my health... inshallah i'll be back soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by halemakhan - 11 years ago
hey will wait...
jst take care dear.get well soon
Get well soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Will be waiting...
Updating my lovelies!!! 
Maan bandaged up her wounds on her foot and carefully took out the ceramic pieces out of her skin and kiss her foot sensously... She was losing it against his kisses! "Maan..." she moaned... that was always a positive signal for Maan and he desperately wanted to revisit their acts of passion! But Geet became stubborn and pushed him away and stormed off to one corner of her room...

"Lagta hai Miss SHAIRNI ghusse main hai... Chal Maan kaam pe lag ja!"

Join my page on facebook

PART 7

"Humare paas ek vichaar hai, iss samasya ke liye" Maan thought cunningly... He tiptoed towards his 'lady-love' who was busy sulking in the corner of her room. He placed his hand over her shoulder, but as she was Geet, she shoved his hand off of herself... rejecting whatever he wanted to say to her. He did it again to her other shoulder and she rejected his touch again will full force. 

"Hum ne aap se baat nahi karni! Aap ne galath kiya aur ab aap yahan aagay hai style marne, jaiye aap ke ye vilakshan (antics) hum pe koi asar nahi daale ge" Geet murmured under her breath, still facing her back towards Maan.

He smirked at her complex choices of words... Madam abhi bi ghusse mein hai... manane ke liye humare paas ek cheez hai... uss ke baad humari MISS SHAIRNI hum se ghusse main nahi reh sakti...

"Geet, Main ja ra hu... Papa ne hume Shimla jaane ki liye kaha hai... ab 10-12 din lag jai ge na kaam main" he maintained a straight and serious face just to trouble Geet a little further...

She was shocked to hear those words from Maan's mouth... tears involuntarily formed in her eyes and she turned around and grabbed his arms... "Dare you ever leave me!! Warna humse bura koi bi nahi hoi ga!!" she raised her finger to warn Maan... Maan looked at her finger and thought he wanted another response but got another instead!! πŸ˜† "Aap se koi bura ho hi nahi sakta jaan..." He muttered under his breath.

"Kya kaha aap ne?!" almost understanding what he said... but needed a confirmation. "Maan! You're impossible! You do not care for me at all! It's all an attraction!!" She started hitting his chest violently, but Maan had other plans...

He took her complaining lips into his for the most breathtaking kiss they have ever experienced in theirs lives!! He kissed her further and further... deeper and deeper. She tried hard not to respond to his kiss but slowly started to respond in equal passion. He slowly started devouring her lips by nibbling her lower lip... he wanted to explore further and bit her lower lip to gain to access from her lips... HIs tongue slowly entered her mouth.. their tongues started playing a romantic game of their own... Maan's one hand was caressing her slender waist and the other was lost in her long tresses... Geet's hands were trailing down his abs and around his taut waist...

He broke the kiss to regain his breath... Geet's cheek went vigorously red... She stopped smiling and maintained a straight face and moved away from him... 

Ho

He grabbed her wrist and hauled her into his tough chest where they violently collided... He snaked his strong arm around her waist and picked her up off the floor and swung her legs up for his other arm to catch... now she was in his secure arms... for eternity.

Humdum Mere, Maan Bhii Jaao

He nuzzled her neck whilst her being in his arms and started kissing her neck lovingly just to evoke her budding emotions within her... He just wanted to love her to no extent whatsoever, but knew that would be a problem with Geet and that too with his family... He kissed her eyes one by one and kissed her cheeks forcefully and made them audible for her to hear... She blushed making her cheeks go a deep rouge indicating to Maan that his magic is more than working on her... but is effecting her deep within... (Me - Chalu Singh Khurana sai kaam pe lag ge ho πŸ˜‰)... He indicated with his finger on his cheek to kiss him... then he will let her down... she quickly pecked his cheeked and Maan immediately let go and she ran towards the wooden curtain..

Kahanaa Mere Pyaar Kaa Are Halkaa

He ran behind her and sang the melodious song in her ears... He just knew how to make his 'lady-love' the happiest in the world! He knew so much about her... (me - mostly they have done is romanced with each other πŸ˜†)... He grabbed her silky dupatta and threw it harshly to the ground... he encircled his arms on her slender waist yet again and starting nibbling at her flesh of her long sensuous neck... He marked his love onto her flesh and carried on until she moaned with ecstasy... "Maanu!" oops! She said Maanu again! Maan stopped kissing her for a moment...

Halkaa, Surkh Labon Pe Rang To Hai Iqraar Ka

"Humm! Maanu! Acha rakha hai naam meri jaan ne!" He nuzzled her neck and made patterns under her kurti with his hands... She smirked at his words and arched her back for him to gain more access because she was willing to give him her everything under his command... as they say 'Your wish, is my command!'

Arre Humdum Mere!

He spun her around and slid off her kurti from one of her shoulders... He started kissing her carnally and today he wanted just more than these kisses, but wanted to mark his authority on her body... To show Chhote Nawab Maan Singh Khurana heart and soul belongs to his MISS SHAIRNI... Geetanjali Sharma..!!

Hoy Pyaar Mohabbat Ki Havaa, Pehele Chalati Hai

Phir Ik Lat Inkaar Kii, Rukh Pe Dhalati Hai

His hand reached to her back dori and slowly yet seductively... his fingers opened her dori. He left her shoulder and looked at her face to see her reaction... did she want to go forth what he was planning to do today? Her eyes opened in contentment... He grabbed her waist and hauled her onto him... crushing their bodies together... 

Ye Sach Hai Kam Se Kam, Tu Ai Mere Sanam

She felt his manhood throbbing against her flat stomach... She smirked and wondered that she caused all these alluring reactions in his body to take place... For the first time Geet felt a damp feeling between her legs... Their feelings were more than mutual... they badly wanted each other... they craved for their love's touch trailing over their bodies... They desired each other deeply... The first shade of love kicked in to their lives...!!!

Chehare Se Sarakaao, 

Tamanaa Aankhe Malati Hai Haay, 

Humdum Mere 

Maan opened her tied up tresses slowly yet coyly... to see his effect on his 'lady-love'... She craved his touch... this was not just a mere attraction... It crossed those lines lightyears ago...!!

Haay Tumse Mil Mil Ke Sabaa, Duniyaa Mehkaaye

Badal Ne Chorii Kiye, Aanchal Ke Sang

Ye Sach Hai Kam Se Kam, Tuu hai Mere Sanam

The 'Tu hai mere Sanam' triggered a moan from Geet... She turned around and kissed Maan's forehead to show him his effect on her. She placed audible kisses, his nose and just a small peck on his lips.. He cutely pouted his lips to indicate to Maan that she kissed him.. He should do equally. Maan found her plead as cute but you know Maan is Maan, he takes a challenge seriously and sticks to the task... in fact he does more than required!! 

Churaa Loon Main Bhii Do Jalave, 

Meraa Armaan Bhii Rah Jaaye

They have kissed, but they craved more than this kissing... he wanted to explore her inside out and back to front... Only he could touch her in this way, only he could make her feel this way, only he had the authority to look at her in this way... She was MAAN KI GEET...!!!

Haay, Humdum Mere

He was just about to slid off her kurti but there came a little disturbance..!

"GEETANJALI!!! NEECHE AYE!"

PRECAP (1): Sabzi Mandi mein koi picha kar raha hai? πŸ˜²
PRECAP (2): Pee Loon πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

I know this is short too... but longer than Part 6 at least... please cooperate with me as i'm still quite ill and recovering but I desperately wanted to update for you guys! 
I'm back to the Romantic Updates πŸ˜³ I was shocked at Part 6 that there was hardly no romance πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
I will try to update on a regular basis again... but not guaranteed as of bad health πŸ˜”

Pray for me and Inshallah I will be updating regularly for you all... thanks for the feedback of this FF πŸ˜ƒ Love you guys!⭐️ β€οΈ
wooohhoo waoww wat a sensually and seductive update.. waoww beautiful 

Get well coon dear
Beautiful update😳.
Loved it.
Fantastic.
Maaneet rmnc mmnt kon kharap kia?
Good job.take care.