Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, my glass is kinda half empty after the epi. Though reading your post makes me think that it was fine for a filler epi but still...

M taking care of the Pooja - nice.

UV pushing M to not only make the kheer but also take the credit and blessings for it - again, nice one.

BR getting mad at DS's decision - predictable.

J getting angry at DS's decision - predictable (again) and kinda worrisome.

J giving excuses for UV's royal ignore given to her - WOW! the only good and shocking part of the epi!

Precap - not again :(

*Sigh* I know it is IPL season and that no show is actually showing a super awesome gripping madly amazing track at this moment but still, I expected something better. Now, it's all so clear that M would do all she can to make everything about the Pooja work out and not give problems or reasons to complaint. But J, of course, would be a major hindrance.

Like said in the epi twice, J will be the cause of a major "anarth".

VB is already on the move to spoil everything. M, the gullible one, will go away, waste time, come at last moment to either get scolded or miraculously save the day. What's so exciting about it?

Maybe it's my exam stress speaking but the track is not that interesting which makes me wait for it for the whole day. Like today, I was so excited to see the episode but when nothing happened, I was cursing myself.

ManVeer are cute, they always are. But nothing new. No progress. I can cut this all some slack by saying that it was a filler epi but after last week, the expectations are so high that filler episodes won't work now. Already the show has zero promotions, uper se track bhi bilkul third-class hai.

Chalo, not third-class but extremely predictable. Wo bhi of the bad kind of predictable. What I am trying to say is that for once, no trouble please. Even if there is trouble, make M have the last laugh. Seeing J's face makes me cringe in disgust and want to smash her barbie-doll (NOT!) face on the wall. I hate her to such extent like I never hated A! GOD!!

Oh someone save me :|
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I've done my take on Page 1 ... please read it!😛
hellox thumbnail
well..one thing im happy abt is IPL has started yet our show managed to up the trp..hope cvs show more grippin epi and might be next week the trp's raise above one..only hope is cvs and Manveer now..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi :Spot on with those 4 key points 👍🏼...and these 4 points made the episode so positive despite hving no real romantic scenes 👏...mayb CVs should learn a lesson by giving such episodes to the viewers that we viewers r not only hungry for romance but also a good story telling can get them all the applause 👏...

Coming to the episode ...the main positive point is Manyata is serious about becoming a princess and working hard towards it 👏 and also Uday-Manyata r jointly doing this mission with DS ka secret support 😉😛... So one thing is clear ,Manyata is definitely getting the princess crown 😛 ...bas lets hope we soon see some progress in ManVeer track too 😳
ShanUlas thumbnail
Come on udayveer will not go with her ,he is not as jhandu as manyata 😛...jo J ki chaal bhi nahi samajh sakti 😡...he will go to bring her back on time by driving his car on supersonic speed 😉

Edited by shana0127 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mais :I understand what u r saying but if u look at the positive side then just think what was DEK some 2 weeks back and what it is now 😉...so from that angle this episode was good and positive without any Akaash jaaps or negativity at least 😃

I  know that too much of Jay Vs Manyata game might again make it boring and here I m hoping that CVs will not do this mistake during IPL but will rather make a quick progress with Manyata princess track ...also the whole reason behind Vijay sending Manyata out could b to show Uday accompanying her too na which can give us a ManVeer scene 😉😛..so lets wait for tomorrow's episode here before giving out any judgements 😳
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: I notice on your take that you feel that DS-Uday may be working together. I too have that suspicion but I am not 100% sure of it. Maybe even separately, they are working in a similar direction (ie towards Manyata becoming the waaris).

But see, regarding this MMS, I think the CVs are deliberately not revealing whether it is destroyed although we have to assume from Uday's care-a-hoot behaviour that it is destroyed. I think the CVs will soon show that Jay is very pissed off when her plans to spoil Manyata's kheer go kaput, and when she sees Uday-Manyata working very closely together ... that she may try to give dhamki again about the MMS to Uday ... but then she may find out the clip is no longer in her phone?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

come on udayveer will not go with her he is not as jhandu as manyata...jo J ki chaal bhi nahi samajh sakti...he will go to bring her back on time by driving his car on supersonic speed

Whatever it is ..as long as ManVeer end up together in crisis and Uday brings Manyata out of the crisis ..its fine 😆😳
pearls88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This makes me believe that DS-Uday r together in this plan of action which I dont really mind as I m really missing Uday-DS bonding for a long time now 

exactly you r right same thinking

as we all know whatever uday-DS are doing this is for manyata
coz thay both are not mad k gadde  j ka hath sounp kar devgarh dao par laga dain
from the start when she announced j as a devgarh princess
un ka mind mein aik solid plan tha as i discussed earlier that yahan fight ha n DS sub ka sub decision khud sa hata kar manyata n j par chor rahe hain
takay kharay n khotay ka pata chal sukay

uday-n ds as i say few episodes back they both are motivating
dono ke kariaan apis mein milten hain
dono he princess manyata ko banana chahtay hain
bus different style mein

aaj ds na jo kuch kiya wo manyata k lia takay wo is sub chez ka credit lay.
n right princess prove ho
although everything is okay but as per precap 
j n vijjay definitely manyata ko misguide karen gaain
but at the end may be ine ka plan ine par backfire ho jae ga

u r right j itnay araam sa manyata ko princess bunanay nae da g but definitely manyata will work hard n ultimately achieve her goal
may be tomorrow uday help manyata for all this
let see😎

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti: I notice on your take that you feel that DS-Uday may be working together. I too have that suspicion but I am not 100% sure of it. Maybe even separately, they are working in a similar direction (ie towards Manyata becoming the waaris).

But see, regarding this MMS, I think the CVs are deliberately not revealing whether it is destroyed although we have to assume from Uday's care-a-hoot behaviour that it is destroyed. I think the CVs will soon show that Jay is very pissed off when her plans to spoil Manyata's kheer go kaput, and when she sees Uday-Manyata working very closely together ... that she may try to give dhamki again about the MMS to Uday ... but then she may find out the clip is no longer in her phone?

CVs r sort of clearing all these doors open mayb for some back up plan 😕

Akash door ,MMS door  ,...all doors r wide open 😆😆😆

even the door of DS-Uday might b together in this plan is wide open 😆

Mayb they r just playing safe by not fully closing any of these doors 😉😆...

this sort of gives me fear at times that CVs can take 180 degree turn as per their wishes