Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Its beautiful update Preethi...Amazing.Sam kissed indu- haye!!Lovely update.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update
last line is the best😆
 just wish natasha yeh dekh le to maza aa jaye ga🤣
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Its beautiful update Preethi...Amazing.Sam kissed indu- haye!!Lovely update.

hey preeti it is irresistible... can not wait for next part... the pool scene is amazing... when indu will revel that rishi just a friend for her...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks alot for your comments guys 😊

here is my next update... 

i am not going to update tomorrow, so will update again on friday.. till then enjoy this update😳
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was so boring...i think it will  remain like this for the whole week...Anywayz thnks 4 ur updates bcz atleast we can enjoy by reading ur ff...
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-17

Sameer Kissed Indira, both are standing in the pool water comes till there waist. Sameer slowly took her lips and started deeping the kiss. He kept her hand and slowly started pulling her near him. Indira's mind went blank for few seconds, unknowingly she kept her hands around his neck for support she cannot believe her legs will support her any more. This is the first kiss of Indira. She never kissed any guy. Sameer is teasing her with his tongue and lips. Indira felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach. Her mind is exploding with excitement. It is a new experience for Indira. Sameer is teaching her new lessons which she never learned from any one. Unknowingly Indira started responding to Sameer's kiss encouraging him to deepen the kiss more. Sameer played with her virgin tongue skillfully teaching Indira to kiss him back. Sameer breaks the kiss when he feels they need to caught their breath, and slowly sees Indira's face. She is standing infront of him with closed eyes. Her face became pink with the blush and lips are looking adorably swollen with his kiss. He slowly rubbed her lips with his thumb. Indira slowly opened his eyes to look into his. She donot know what to do, she turns and runs from there without turning back leaving Sameer in the pool. Sameer pulls his hair back with his hands taking a deep breath refreshing the moment again in his mind, a small smile forms on his lips. 'yes I am falling for Indira, I am getting attracted to her. But how much deeply I am falling for her I am not sure. How to define these feels I don't know. Can I tag this feels as love?' he questioned himself for which he is still searching for answer, one thing he clearly knows that Indira introduces him to new feelings which he never experience with any other girl not even with Natasha. Indira's mere presence is affecting him like anything. If anyone believes in love at first sight then maybe yes he has fallen in love with Indira when for the first time he has seen Indira, but still some question nags his mind about love. Then sameer remembers Rishi but decides not to think about him. If he thinks more he will go mad. So he decides to cherish this beautiful moments for few days. He slowly comes out of the pool and goes to his room; he stops at his door and looks at Indira's closed door smiling to himself he goes into his room, thinking to sort his feelings and come to a decision. He cannot run away from his feelings any more. If he truly started loving Indira then he will get her at any cost. He will make her his. If it is a mere attraction, he will get over it immediately that is good for both of them.

On other side Indira runs to her room, closes the door and stands leaning to the door catching her breath. She cannot believe what just happened. She slowly touches her swollen lips; she can still feel sameer's lips on her. She kissed Sameer Diwan, her first kiss. Oh god she felt so special. She falls on her bed with wet dress without caring to wet the bed with her dress. How can she allow unknown guy to kiss her. But her heart and mind said sameer is not an unknown guy, he is'. She donot know what she will call Sameer, who is he for her. Is she falling in love with him? The mere thought send a shiver down her spine. Indira Sharma is falling in love with Sameer Diwan. Indira "no no how can I fall in love with Sameer whom I know just for few days. Yes, he is developing new feelings in my heart but Love'" she still cannot decide what she is feeling for him. Sameer nearness always affected her, she felt protected and secure with him. She felt right in his arms. She never trusted any other guy so much that she stayed with him in his farm house long back and now she happily staying with sameer in Nainital all alone. Now also after the kiss in the pool she did not mistrusted Sameer. She can go with him anywhere without doubting him. If this blind belief is love then yes she is in love but will their relationship has any future? She is no match to sameer in any way; he is rich and maybe has seen a lot of beautiful girls than her who roam around him like bees. More over how can she forget Natasha, he is engaged to Natasha. Indira "this is not love Indira, you are just attracted to Sameer. He is handsome and has a dynamic personality, so you are just attracted to him. If once you go back to your house you will forget him. I am sure." Indira decides to forget Sameer as she feels she is not a match for sameer's status. She is just a mere employee in his company so it is better to suppress her feelings here itself not to give it wings. The whole day both avoided each other.

Next day Indira sitting in her room decides to face sameer and tell him sorry for what she has done and if needed she decided to talk with Natasha to clear any misunderstands happened due to her. Indira slowly goes to his room and gathering all her courage knocks at his door. But she did not get any response so she slowly opens the door to find the room empty. She takes a deep breath and turns to go to her room. She finds the old man coming towards her, says "mam food is ready can I get to your room." Indira asks hesitatingly "where is sameer ". Old man says "today is his mother's birthday. He may not eat the whole day. Every year if he is in this farm house on this day, he goes hungry for the whole day." Indira "where is he." Old man "sir is in his study." The old man leave the farm house leaving all the food on dining room as Indira orders him. Indira slowly goes to Sameer's study, sees sameer standing at the window looking out with a blank expression. Indira goes inside and slowly calls "sameer." Sameer did not turn back but folds his hand to his chest and says "today is my mother's birthday Indira." Indira "mm, just came to know." Sameer continues "I lost my parents when I am 18 years old, at that time I just started my collage. They both came to Nainital for vacation. My mom loves this place. She always dreams to have a farm house in Nainital and get settled after dad's retirement from his business. I still remember the day when both my parents went for the vacation leaving me in the hostel, as I have my internals I said I don't want to come. That is the last day I have seen them. My mom called me on her last day told me how beautiful the climate is and she said she missed me. She always likes to go for a vacation as a family. She said next time we will go a family for any vacation. I said yes but they did not return to have another vacation with me" sameer stopped talking, takes a deep breath. Indira can feel the pain in his voice. How much he might have faced when he lost both his parents at a time. Sameer slowly continued "my mom and dad has a run-away marriage, so I donot know any one of my mom's or dad's side relatives. I heard both side families have rejected my mom and dad for marrying against their wishes. After my mom and dad's death some people came to claim me as their own but I did not allowed them to dictate me. I made my own decision not to go with any one. I became stubborn; I bottled my feelings and concentrated more on work to become successful. My only aim is to earn money, to establish myself as the best business man, as my father always dreamed to see himself as a successful business man. I made that dream as my goal and today I am what I am on my own. I feel proud of myself. I hope my parents are always proud of me. You know Indira I always want to have a family of my own, but-" sameer stopped there and Indira has no more will power to listen further. For the first time she is seeing an emotional Sameer. She knows sameer as ruthless, arrogant, careless man but now the person standing infront of her is an 18 years old boy who is craving for love. Indira did not said a single word, she just smiled to herself slowly went towards sameer and keeps her hand on his shoulder, he releases his folding hands still he did not turn towards Indira and says "I know you might be feeling weird hearing my emotional story, you might be feeling I am an emotional fool-" Indira slowly went infront of him looking into his eyes, though he is not crying she can see his heart is crying. Indira without a single word puts her hands around his neck and hugs him. Sameer slowly puts his hands around Indira and hugs her tight. She is right, he is craving for love, he is craving that someday someone will come and hug the 18 years old boy inside him and will give him assurance that she is there for him. The hug pampered the boy inside Sameer, it promised a lot of things to Sameer. He could release all his emotions he bottled up in his heart from his 18th year. Thought he did not cried but his heart felt as if a lot of burden is released. The hug cleared a lot of things for sameer. Yes, he is in love with Indira. She is the girl for whom he is searching with his life. She is the girl with whom he wants to start his own family and grow old. Indira did not say a single emotional word but the hug told all of it. Sameer determined to get Indira into his life. He is in love with her, He will make her his at any cost. With the same determination and confidence he tightened his hands around her hugging her close and a smile formed on his lips.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...keep it up...👍🏼
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was just fabulous and awesome update
awww Sara kiss was the best part
and Sara HUg was fabulous
fantastic update
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting 4 update kal zarror karna😛
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

waiting 4 update kal zarror karna😛

Thanks for waiting for my update 😳

here it is, hope you enjoy my update😃