Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Calculated Risk: SaRa FF - Last Part/pg-30 (Page 8)

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
nice Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hi everyone... i am back with my update.

This update may be little boring... so bare with me and try to enjoy itEmbarrassed

shria19

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Chapter-11

Rishi goes the restaurant as Indira informed him. He is impatiently waiting for his date. Rishi thinks 'kaha phas gaya hu yaar. If I did not like the girl or if the girl did not like me then, what shall I do. Kash Indira yaha hoti tho kitna acha hota. She can help me how to behave with the girl on date and all'. Rishi sees Ishitha entering the restaurant. Rishi thinks 'oh no Ishitha, if she sees me with that girl and tell to everyone about my blind date and makes fun of me than, what shall I do' before Rishi can decide what to do Ishitha comes and sits opposite to Rishi giving him a sweet surprise. Ishitha "h-hi Rishi", Rishi stares at her with open mouth without responding. Ishita gets confused and thinks 'may be Rishi did not like her coming as his blind date' and gets dishearted and says "I-I am sorry Rishi, may be you did not like your date tonight. If so tell me I-I donot feel bad, I will leave", as Rishi did not responded Ishitha gets up to leave. Immediately Rishi shouts "NO NO donot go" everyone looks at them and Rishi mouths sorry to everyone and says slowly "donot go I-Ishitha, actually I did not expected you to be my date. I am really surprised but-" Ishitha "but-" and looks into Rishi's eyes with lost hope to hear what he want to say. Rishi continues "But I really liked this surprise" giving her his charmer smile. Ishitha feels very happy showing clearly on her face which came as another surprise to Rishi. He too has a little crush on Ishitha but as he never had a good experience with girls he ignored her normally. Ishitha and Rishi started there general office talk to overcome the awkwardness between them. Once they got over the awkwardness then Ishitha continued the talk and Rishi enjoyed a lot. After dinner Rishi dropped Ishitha at her house. Ishitha and Rishi date is a huge hit. Both really liked each other very much and they felt like a missing puzzle in each other's life. But both donot want to hurry up their relationship, so decided to take time and put each step at a time. Rishi informed the same to Indira, she is on 9th cloud for Rishi. She prayed god to bless the new couple for life time.

Next day, Sharma family is busy with their celebrations of Vidith's engagement as marriage will follow the next week. Days went as if they fled like minutes and the D-day of engagement came. About vidith's love, seema, her family is neighbours to Sharma's. Seema and Vidith fallen in love with each other when they are in their 10th standard. As soon as they started their graduation collage, seema family shifted to Delhi. But love story of Vidith and Seema continued as long distance relationship. Indira, Rishi and Ishaan only the people who knows about their secret love story and helped them in many ways. Ishaan always gangs up with Seema and Indira supports Vidith as he is the innocent brother of all where Rishi stands neutral in their fight. When Vidith completed his studies joined his father's business they both bought the matter of marriage infront of elders. It is like a sweet shock to everyone because Vidith is the shy guy in the family whom no one can doubt that he can fall in love with someone and keep it as a secret for 5 to 6 years. Both the families are very happily accepted for the marriage. Now they are officially getting engaged and will get married next week.

Sharma Nivas is decorated with full of lights and flowers. Munna and Sunania came for the engagement only for one day due to their work commitments. Kutumb request Indira to wear the lehnga she bought in Delhi. But Indira decides not to wear the dress because it is bought by Sameer. She made her full bahanas to avoid lehnga and at the end kutumb accepted her defeat and left Indira to her wish. Indira wears a Punjabi suit for the engagement. Most of the relatives stay in the Chandigarh that is the reason both families decided to conduct all ceremonies from engagement, sangeet, mehandi to Marriage in Sharma Nivas. So all the relatives from bride side and groom side came to the engagement. Small engagement ceremony looks not less than marriage. All the guys of Indira's age are drooling on Indira. Kutumb is very much angry seeing the guys openly admiring her daughter. Kutumb thinks 'thanks god Indira did not wear the lehnga otherwise all these guys would have died by now in my hands for staring at my daughter.' Inder understands kutumbs angry glares which are directed towards the poor boys, so goes and stands beside kutumb saying "aree kutumb shaadi ki ghar hain, ayse shot mot bhaat hothe rahata hain. donot worry about Indira, she knows how to keep that boy at a distance." Kutumb gives a relief smile as inder is right about Indira. Ishaan makes a beautiful cake for Vidith and Seema. After the engagement ceremony is over they celebrated with cake Ishaan made. Every one praised Ishaan for his cake, if only they know the mess he created in the kitchen to make this cake which kutumb has to clean afterwards. It is lucky that Ishaan is going to food exhibition immediately after ceremony otherwise kutumb would have beaten him black and blue for making double work at kitchen for her, which at last kutumb has taken care of with some servants.

The engagement ceremony is a huge success, everyone is very happy. Kutumb and Inder went along with Munna & Sunania, as they want to buy some jewelry for Seema on the occasion of marriage, leaving the shop to Vidith. Ishaan went to food exhibition in nearby town as soon as the engagement ceremony is completed. Rishi planned to go to science exhibition next day for 3 days, as Sameer will return after 3 days and will take decision on his job. Indira is very much tired after the party, she felt little feverish and slept soon. Except Vidith no one knows that Indira is not feeling well otherwise everyone would have stopped their work and stay back for Indira mainly kutumb. So Indira did not say anyone about her health. As soon as everyone went she collapses on her bed. Vidith tries to call Kutumb but Indira stops him saying it is just the fever due to tiredness. Next day Vidith kept the tablets for Indira on the table before going to the shop, asked her to take the tablets and milk he kept on her table. Rishi calls to Indira's house. Vidith lifts the phone "hello" Rishi "hey vidith, it's me Rishi. I am going out of town, is Indira there" Vidith "yes Rishi, she is not feeling well" Rishi panics "why what happened" Vidith "nothing to worry, just a slight fever due to tieredness. She is sleeping I think she is fine now." Rishi "oh, ok as I said I am going to out of town for 3 days I just want to meet Indira before going. Will you be at home." Vidith "no Rishi, I am going to shop now. Do one thing I will leave the door just closed without locking. You come and meet her." Rishi "ok no problem. I am on my way will be there in 10 minutes" Vidith "ok bye." Rishi puts the phone he want to meet Indira before going to his science exhibition, vidith goes to his shop just by closing the main door without locking because he donot want to disturb Indira's sleep as she has to come and open the door. Indira sleeps and feels someone entered her room. Indira sleepily says thinking it is Vidith again "now I am fine, no need of any tablets. Just little headache is there which will be ok if I sleep for some time" when Indira did not get any answer she slowly opens her eyes to see Sameer standing in front of her in the same pose she saw him last time in the changing room. Indira first thinks it is a dream so gives a smile to Sameer and closes her eyes. Sameer "if your drama is over will you get up." Hearing his voice Indira thinks 'his voice is so real in dreams as well... wait it is not a dream, it means Sameer is here' as her thought competes, Indira suddenly sits with a jerk and stares at Sameer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19clustersofstaraysha1989Prada_176-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.

Faria. IF-Stunnerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
nice update.Last part was guite interesting. Waiting 4 next part

-PD-

clustersofstar Goldie
clustersofstar
clustersofstar

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
what is sameer doing in indira house

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

what is sameer doing in indira house

you will know wait for my next update Wink i am sure it will come as a surprise to you LOL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 25 April 2012 at 9:47pm

clustersofstar

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
main ayage ayage ayage with my next update Big smile

i hope you people will love the next part to the fullest as much i enjoyed writing it Embarrassed

shria19

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Chapter-12

Indira sits on her bed staring at Sameer as if she has seen some ghost "t-tum yaha, y-you have to come after 3 days right…" Sameer "yes due to you I came 3 days earlier." Indira gives a confusion look "d-due to me". Sameer puts his hand forward "Donot waste my time, where is the CD?" Indira swallows the lump formed in her throat after hearing about CD. Indira "what CD? I donot know about any CD." She donot know why she is lieing to him and why the hell she is panicking to see Sameer suddenly in front of her, she thinks may be due to disturbed sleep or may be this is her first encounter with Sameer after changing room incident, again she is alone with Sameer in her room. Sameer without giving any expression on his face "last time I am asking you, where is the CD?" Indira slowly says "ok, I-I will give you the CD. Actually I really donot know how the CD came into my bag, may be accidentally fallen in my bag on that day…" Indira messily tries to explain sameer and searches for the CD in her bag. Sameer keeps an uninteresting face and observes his surroundings. His eyes catch some time and Sameer hides his smile. Indira comes and stands infront of Sameer, seeing him smiling she looks in the direction where Sameer's eyes are. Indira's eyes gets widen when she see her pink inner wear infront of Sameer. She glares at Sameer with embarrassment and angry "you should not come into girl's room without knocking" as if she remembered now that Sameer came into her room without her permission. Sameer "oh really. Is this a girls room" spreading his half hands take a round as if he is showing the room to her, continues "I did not see anything girly in this room except" he points towards her pink inners. Indira glares at Sameer point her finger "tum-" Sameer cuts her "and by the way did you take my permission to come to my farm house and when tum mera CD chori kiyare tha." Indira cursing both Sameer and kutumb, sameer for bringing farm house topic and tagging her as thief whereas kutumb for keeping her clothes on the table and mostly keeping her inners at display, Places the CD in Sameer hand with a bang "take your CD and go from here. I need to go to office now" Sameer says "Going to office? but when I went to office they said that you are on leave today. That is the reason why I came here" Indira closes her eyes with irritation, actually she took sick leave today. Indira stammers "oh, hain actually I thought of going to office now and one more thing I did not stolen CD, it is by mistake came into my bag" Sameer sarcastically "oh yaa, my CD got wings you know, so they flied and landed in your bag." Before Indira can answer Sameer keeps straight face "where are the copies of this CD or show me the backup you made of this CD." Indira "I did not keep any backup of this CD" she remembers sunania taking the backup but deleting as soon as they read the documents, so she continues "and why the way how can I open this CD and read it is password protected right then how will I read the documents and excel sheet kept in the CD" Sameer gives her a suspicious look but nods his head as yes. Indira relaxes. Indira continues "now you go from here I need to freshen up and go to office" She want Sameer to go from there soon she made a bahana of going to office, so that once he goes she can lock her room immediately. Sameer want to say something but thinks against it, he shows no intentions to leave Indira or her room now "aree I am you guest, will you welcome your guest like this. Donot you ask him for some water and-" Indira immediately goes towards the table, fills the water in a glass and gives to Sameer. He takes water and drinking slowly goes toward the table and keeps the glass taking the tablets into his hand mean while Indira slowly goes towards her clothes and hides her inners under her clothes when Sameer is turned other side. Sameer "what are these tablets for?" Indira "oh I am not feeling well so. Vidith bhaya kept them there." Sameer suddenly looks with concern towards Indira "oh why did not tell me before, you are not feeling well. Oh my god… come take these tablets first." Indira gets confused to see sameer's concern suddenly. Sameer realizes that there is not water in left in the jug. Sameer "you go and freshen up, I will bring some water from kitchen and if possible some coffee for you and me. Donot worry I know cooking. So go and get ready", before she can so no Sameer goes out of her room. Indira "let it be, atleast I can get some coffee really my head is aching like anything." Indira goes to freshen up. Meanwhile Sameer makes some coffee for both of them and goes to back to Indira. By then Indira gets ready, she puts a force smile on her face. This time Sameer knocks at her door as if he is mocking at her. Indira knows that Sameer is making fun of her and angrily says "come in". Sameer goes inside sees Indira putting her dresses in her rack. Sameer gives her coffee. Indira enjoys the coffee to fullest she want to praise Sameer for his coffee but thinks against it as she is not ready for another sarcastic encounter of Sameer. Then Sameer bring the tablet near Indira "take this tablet you will feel better" before Indira can avoid him, he puts the tablet near her mouth and forcefully asks her to take it. Indira tries to go back but Sameer did not give her a chance to back out. She reluctantly takes the tablet and drinks the water Sameer gives her. Sameer going towards the door "now get ready I will wait for you in the hall. I am going to office so we can go together." Indira "no no I will go." Sameer turns and says like almost blackmailing her "need to discuss about Rishi's job, donot want to come to office." Indira gets angry and glares her Sameer "ok, I will come within 5 minutes." Sameer "take your own time".

Sameer sits in the hall but starts counting time as if he set some time bomb somewhere and it will be blasted at any moment. After 10 mintues he sees Indira coming out of her room. Sameer gives a relief smile and shows her the way towards his car. Indira goes and closes the house, before she can lock Sameer says "I forgot my CD in you room" Indira gives an irritating look and turns to go back. Sameer stops her "you go and sit in my car, I will get it. Are you not feeling well and I donot want to trouble you." Sameer opens his car door with remote control "car made with new tenchology opens with remote only" gives her a sheepy smile. Indira sits silently as if she has no energy left to argue with him. Sameer goes to her room and comes back after 5 mintues. By the time Sameer comes back Indira slowly puts her head back on her seat and tries to sleep. Sameer locks the house and comes sits on driving seat observes Indira still in her half sleep. Sameer smiles and starts the car towards the office.

As soon as Sameer and Indira leave, Rishi comes to the Indira's house along with his bag. Sees the lock on the door thinks 'vidith said he will leave the door open for me but hear it is locked may be Indira is in much deep sleep so vidith has locked the door and went to shop, so that I wonot disturb Indira. Any ways I am getting late for the bus. I will call Indira later' thinking so Rishi leaves to bus stand. After Rishi left, vidith comes and sees the lock to his house thinks 'may be Indira went along with Rishi to give him send off, this girl she never sits quiet at home thought she is not feeling well.' Vidith enters the house goes to Indira's house to see two coffee mugs thinks 'may be Rishi made her some coffee, they are really good friends. They take care very well of each other hope god blesses their friendship' Vidith checks the medicines and finds one tablet missing "wow Rishi is successfully in making Indira to take tablet, thats good. Now I am tension free. Let Indira come back when she wants, I will go back to shop without any tension." Vidith locks the house and goes back to his shop. No one knows that Sameer came to Sharma Nivas and both Sameer and Indira are on their way to Diwan Labs office.

Sameer drives Indira towards the Diwan labs office, as soon as they comes near to office Sameer observes the Indira is in deep sleep, giving an evil grin Sameer crosses his office and starts toward the high way… Sameer "Miss. Indira Sharma, either you are too innocent or maybe you half sleep or unhealthiness hanged you brain. I would have gone if you just said the CD is password protected and stopped. But you mentioned the data I kept in that CD. So it means you cracked my password and read the data. This is really not good for me. So you left me no choice than to kidnap you and hostage you for three days until my plan gets executed successfully. Happy Kidnapping Miss. Indira Sharma"

SAMEER DIWAN KIDNAPPED INDIRA SHARMA…

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85Ruhana05shria19clustersofstaraysha1989crazymayurian-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.

Go to top