Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i am back with my update...

it is so long i didnot update it... so here i am 😳
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-34

Next day Sameer-Indira-Rishi becomes busy in their work, still Sameer finds his time to do his little romance with Indira without getting caught in public. After lunch Indira is keeping her things in her case when she hears sheetal, Ishitha's cousin talking dreamily with Ishitha. 

Sheetal "you know day after tomorrow it is Sameer sir's birthday and I am going to gift him a beautiful watch" and says dreamily "hayee if he asks I will give myself to him" 

Indira gets angry on her and glares at her as if she is ready to bend sheetal neck if possible, 'how dare she talks about my Sameer like that'. Ishitha's words brought back Indira to her sense "let it be sheetal, sameer sir will never look at you. So just give me a break and let me go" 

Indira smirks and goes from their thinking 'Sameer's birthday.. mmm his first birthday after our confession. I need to do something for him. But what can I do. Gift' mmm what can I gift him that he donot have. Next option Indira, he has a lot of expensive things that your gift will look like a small glass piece' Indira gets an idea 'yes I will surprise him on his birthday by-' she grins to herself and goes to the lab to complete her work.

As soon as she goes to her house, she searches for Ishaan. Where kutumb and Ishaan has a fight over kitchen cleaning thing and Ishaan is sitting on the terrace with an angry and hurt expression. 

Indira goes near Ishaan says "Ishaan, mera bhai kya huvaa" Ishaan turns his face towards Indira glaring at her, as Ishaan knows Indira rarely calls him 'bhai' and when she does it means she has some work with him, "point pa avoo Indira" 

Indira gives him a sugar coated smiles says "oh Ishaan, can you make a chocolate cake for my friend's birthday tomorrow" 

Ishaan "a big NO. mom has scolded me today a lot, I was preparing for the food competition which going to happen next week and you know Indira if I win that competition than I can get a certificate which is most valuable for me and will help me in getting the loan, but mom never understands and I promised myself that i am not going to enter that kitchen ever again" 

Kutumb is angry on Ishaan because she is had a very heating argument with her neighbor's  and on top of it Ishaan created such a mess made her react like that, both Ishaan and Kutumb are at wrong but both are so stubborn to back out of the fight, so Seema and Inder kept away from them thinking once they cool down they can talk with them. Indira gets disappointed to hear Ishaan's NO, it is not that she can get cake outside but Ishaan has some magic in his hands and the taste and smell of the cake shows the love and care of the person made it, she want Ishaan to make cake for her so that she can show Sameer the same love and care through the cake. 

Indira "please ishaan if you want I will clean the whole mess I promise" but Ishaan is well bend not to hear anything. 

Kutumb who cools down later comes to Ishaan "mera beta kyu mooo bulaka beta hain, mein teri maa hu kya mein ek doo baatein nahin suna saktha" 

Ishaan gets emotional and hugs kutumb "sorry mom, I did not mean to mess the kitchen but it is matter of my career" 

Kutumb "achaa teek hain, jaa aur use the kitchen as you want I wonot tell a word until your competitions ends" 

Ishaan jumps up "thanks mom, you are the sweetest" and turns towards Indira "if you want the cake then you need to clean the mess I create in the kitchen for this whole week" 

Indira gives a horrified look to Ishaan which makes kutumb laugh and smacks Ishaan's arm saying "aree why my Indira will work, I will put some workers to clean the kitchen for this week" 

Ishaan "why after marriage her husband will beat her and make her work in kitchen" 

Kutumb smacks Ishaan on his shoulder and puts her hand on Indira admiringly saying "she will marry a prince and ohh issa aapne palkom per betayega deklana" 

Ishaan rolls her eyes "sapna dekha na band karooo.. God mom you are crazy" Kutumb did not gives a damn to Ishaans words still admiring her daughter and praying for her best future. 

Indira blushes thinking about Sameer 'yes he loves me so much that he will keep me on his eyes, no doubt in that' Indira goes after Ishaan.

Next day morning after Indira's alot of requests Ishaan starts preparing the cake. Indira requests to prepare a chocolate heart shape cake. Ishaan looks suspicious at Indira asks "heart shape chocolate cake, mamlaa kya hain" 

Indira feels like get caught "oh oh mera doost ka birthday and hain, tho all my friends want me to bring that cake for her. So I just said the same to you" 

Ishaan still puts a doubtful face "are you sure it is a girl and what is her name" 

Indira "w-why do you want her name, you donot know all my friends" turns otherside with fake angry to hide her nervousness. 

Ishaan "nothing I need to write on the cake, so asking" 

Indira turns and says "that I will write nothing to worry" 

Ishaan "still-" 

Seema comes to rescuer Indira "oh ho Ishaan just to make a cake you are interrogating her from last one hour. If you want good recipes from me than make her the cake without any more questions or I wonot help you" 

Ishaan makes a face "bhabi you always takes her side when I am the one who always supported you" 

Indira goes and hugs Seems with a proud look challenging Ishaan, Seema "come on Ishaan, it is just a matter of cake now, see Indira might have praised you cake infront of her friends that is why they all might have asked her to bring the cake, right Indira" 

Indira gets the clue and says "yes bhabi, in Rishi's engagement Ishaan make the cake right, everyone are praising that cake so they asked me to request Ishaan to make the cake so I am here Ishaan" keeps a baby face. 

On other Ishaan is fall for their tactics feeling proud of his work and says "ok ok fine by evening you come the cake will be prepared, my special, ok" Indira cheers Ishaan and hugs both Ishaan, Seema goes to office. Seema guesses that the cake might be for Sameer. After that teasing session Seema and Indira never talked about Sameer. Seema gave Indira her space and Indira is still so shy to tell seema anything about Sameer. They decided to talk about this topic when Indira is comfortable.

In office Sameer did not mention about his birthday to Indira, as she guessed Sameer stopped celebrating his birthday after his parents left him. It is Natasha who uses to throw parties on the name of Sameer's birthday to her friend which Sameer use to avoid at his best by showing his work as bahana. This year Indira decided to surprise Sameer and want him to celebrate his birthday with her. She want Sameer to come out of the shell forever. 

Indira thinks 'plan tho bana liya hain but how can I execute it. Oh god please help me', she reaches home to find no one at home except Seema. Indira "bhabi where is everyone" 

Seema "oh Indira, sunanina bhabi ki health is not good. So-" 

Indira gets tensed "oh no what happened, is everything alright" 

Seema "aree nothing to worry it is common at this time." 

Still Indira is not able to stop her tension, she immediately rings to her Munna bhaisa, as soon as Munna lifts the call "bhaisa, how is bhabi, is everything ok. I will start right now to Delhi-" 

Munna cuts her "aree Indira nothing to worry, it is common weakness at this time. And more over mom, dad is here to help me. So relax. Nothing serious that you should leave your work and come here. If anything serious I will sure let you know" 

Indira relaxes hearing her brother's relaxed voice "ok bhaisa but please call me if you need me there, I will come immediately" 

Munna smiles and tells her once again not to worry and just get relaxed. Indira cuts the call with satisfaction. 

Seema to ease her mood asks with a naughty smiles "cake' no no heart shaped cake, can I know for whom you are taking that cake for-" Indira blushes and turns her face "oh bhabi oh mera friend" Seema laughs and says "I know nothing to hide from me. So are you planning to surprise him tomorrow in office" 

Indira gives a nervous smile to Seema goes and sits near her says "bhabi oh actually I need you help" buttering her at her best. Seema rises her eye brow asking "what?" 

Indira swallows and says "mein aaj rath 12 AM ko vuss ka ghar jakar surprise dena chahati hu" 

Seema stands with a shocked expression, Indira catches her hand "bhabi please" 

Seema "but Indira, you are young girl and how can I allow you to go to some guys house at 12 AM, this is not right" 

Indira says confidently "bhabi, if you think Sameer will take advantage of me if i am alone with him at that hour then let me tell you bhabi I stayed with Sameer for 4 days and 4 nights alone in his farm house" 

Seema gasped at the information, Indira continues "I trust Sameer more than myself bhabi, believe me and please help me to go and meet him at that time" 

Seema "but Indira 4 days-" 

Indira tell her and Sameer's story in short to seema excluding their kiss scenes and few reasons like kidnaping, not to be make seema doubt sameer's intentions. 

Seema relaxes and says "so, he is a good guys who can never take advantage of girls" 

Indira nods her head, Seema smiles and says "you have confidence on him and I have confidence on you. So I will help you to go to his house tonight." 

Indira "thanks bhabi, you are great" 

Seema "now stop buttering me lets go and see how the cake looks" 

Both Indira and Seema open the fridge to sees the cake Ishaan made. Indira is right the cake looks beautiful like it is made if care and love. She wrote Sameer's name on that carefully without disturbing the design with help of Seema. 

Indira is very happy she is going to give a sweet surprise to sameer on his birthday'

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update...hope u will update the next chapter soon...😊

hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update ❤️
continue soon
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i have a feeling next update gonna be full of romance 😆
PD_forums thumbnail
hey all i am back with my update...

Sameer's Birthday gift from Indira... hope you people will enjoy this part 😳
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-35

Indira gets ready at 11 PM to go to Sameer's house; she takes the cake and goes out of SN with help of seema. She borrows Rishi's car in the evening saying she has some work and bechara Rishi can never say no to her. She reaches Sameer's house parks her car and goes to the main gate. But the security did not allow her to come in. Indira makes a baby face but no use, she takes a deep breath and says "if you wonot allow me in, I will shout standing here and make veryone come here, decide yourself" pointing her finger in full hilter mood. Security person "mam it is nearly 12 AM how can I allow you please listen mam" Indira checks her time and it is 10 minutes to 12, "oh my god, it is nearly 12 AM" she panics and sees the security "fine can you tell me on which side Sameer's room is" security shows her the window asks "why?" Indira "kuch nahin, just to wish him with this" saying so Indira picks a stone and before security can stop her she throws the stone with full force into Sameer's window thought window did not break but the sound is enough for Sameer to come out. Sameer who is about to sleep comes out hearing the loud sound and notices the security is showing his finger and talking rudely with Indira. Sameer "Indira at this time" and shouts at security. Hearing Sameer's voice security runs towards the him. Sameer comes out, Indira runs into the car and brings the cake and stands along with security. Security salutes Sameer and is about to explain that Indira wants to enter with force, Sameer says with a lot concern and panic "Indira at this hour is everything ok" hearing Sameer's concern voice security turns and gives an apologetic smile to Indira, Indira gets an attitude stare to Security and goes near Sameer forwards the packed cake infront of him says "Happy Birthday Sameer"

Sameer cannot believe Indira came at this time to wish him. He has no words, he want to hug her on the spot but cake came in between. Sameer takes her hand and walked hurryily inside the house, puts the cake on the table turns towards her and hugs her tight with a little of tears in his eyes. Indira hugs him back with a broad smile. Sameer breaks the hug and kiss on her forehead saying "thanks you, I am feeling so special but Indira at this hour how can you risk yourself" Indira puts her finger on his lips says "anything for you and where should I keep the cake" and starts searching for a good place. She removes the flower vase and all from the glass table puts the cake and lightens the candles. Sameer stands at a distance folding his hands and looks at her with love in his eyes. Indira turns towards Sameer and rises her hand as if calling him near her. Sameer forwards her hand and puts his hand in her going near her. She makes him sit infront of cake; she puts her hands around his neck from back and hugs him. Indira "chalo make a wish and blow the candles' soon" Sameer closes his eyes and wishes that they both stay like this happily forever and starts blowing the candles. Indira puts magic candles so as soon as Sameer blows them they lighenups again. Sameer gives an annoying look to Indira who smiles on his looks pulls his cheeks and says "ok chalo I will help" Both starts blowing the candles. Indira becomes busy in blowing where Sameer turns his head alittle and stares at Indira. As Indira is standing at back of Sameer with her hands around Sameer and bends little to blow the candles, Sameer slowly moves forward and kisses her on her cheek. Indira pushes his lips with her cheek and stands straight glaring at him and orders him to blow the candles. Sameer gives an annoying baby look and turns towards the candles. Indira smiles at this act and puts her hands again around his neck kisses on his cheek hugging him back. Sameer gives his million dollar smile to Indira. Both blow the candles successfully at last. Sameer cuts the cake and feeds each other. Sameer "wow cake is very nice who made this" Indira "mera bhai Ishaan" Sameer "mmm, not bad so if Rishi in future blows my lab completely bring me on road then I can open a restaurant with my saale saab" Indira glares at him for making fun of Rishi and slaps him on his shoulder. Sameer laughs at her taking another piece of cake. Suddenly Indira and Sameer hears some noises. Sameer goes out and sees Sheetal and some more girls standing at his gate ringing the bell. It is luck or bad luck security went inside to fetch some water. Sameer asks Indira to hide inside and goes out. At the same time security comes "aree kya kar raha ho tum lo, pehle hee oh ladki-" Sameer shouts before security can give out the name of Indira to them "security, allow them" security person allows them inside. Sheetal and her friends go near to Sameer wishing him together "Happy Birthday Sameer sir, we are little late actually our car is broken down in middle" making baby faces. Sameer thinks 'thanks god otherwise my Indira's surprise would have spoiled' smiles alittle and says "thanks you" sheetal and all girls gives Sameer different gifts they bought. Indira who is watching all of them from the window. Sheetal brings the cake forward and asks "can we go inside and cut the cake" Sameer donot know what to say, it will be rude if he sends them away "oh ok aa come inside" and takes them inside thinking where might Indira be. Indira takes the cake and goes into Sameer's bedroom cursing Sheetal and her friends. All the girls enter the room after cutting the cake Sameer yawns and acts as if he is sleepy and sends them away. Sameer goes into his bed room and sees Indira sitting on his bed. Sameer goes near Indira and sees the slight disappointment in her eyes for disturbing their beautiful moment, he kisses on her forehead and says "what are you thinking" Indira puts her hands around his waist and hugs him says "nothing, I thought at this moment no one will disturb us but no use" rises her head still hugging him says pouting at him "you and your fan following" Sameer laughs outs loud seeing Indira annoying and jealous expression "tho come lets go away from all these people" Indira leaves Sameer sits straight looking at him with confusion expression Sameer tracing his cheeks says "spend my birthday with me. 24 hours only you and me. Will you give me this gift and will you stay with me on my brithday" Indira thinks he might be kidding but sees a sincere request in his eyes, there is no mischief in his eyes. Sameer really want to spend his birthday completely alone with Indira. After long time happiness has knocked his door, he wants to be selfish and want to keep the happiness only for him. Indira nods her head as yes. Indira "but where shall we go" Sameer thinks for a while "we will start here will take whatever transportation we get and roam nearby places in Chandigarh when we feel like coming back we will return back. Total 24 hours we will enjoy as we want." Indira "ok, go get ready. I will wait outside" Sameer nods his head. Indira goes out of the room and calls Seema. Seema lifts the phone for the first ring "what happened, how did he received the surprise. Is everything ok." Indira "bhabi bhabi relax. Everything went as planned and he enjoyed the surprise" Seema takes a relaxed breath "that's good to hear, ok are you coming back now I kept the door-" Indira hesitatingly cuts her saying "bhabi" Seema "hain bola Indira, any problem" Indira "bhabi Sameer wants to take me out on his brithday" Seema "that's ok I will make you ready-" Indira "bhabi oh, oh Sameer wants me to take out for 24 hours" Seema bursts out "what?" sees vidith sleeping so did not want to disturb him comes out of her room and says "Indira what are you saying? 24 hours? how can you stay with him, no I cannot allow you. What will I tell mom and dad, no Indira please come back" Indira "no bhabi I cannot come. I promised him that I will stay with him. He is so happy, I cannot take that smile from his face. I want to and I will stay with him. Please bhabi, try to understand" Seema donot know what to say how can she support Indira, what will she tell her in-laws, vidith and Ishaan. Seema "Indira but-" Indira "please bhabi I wonot change my mind. Only you know about me and Sameer, please help me, I want to live this day as Sameer wants. Please bhabi" Seema takes a deep breath "ok Indira, but be careful. I will manage at home" Indira "thanks bhabi, I will come home to leave Rishi's car" Seema "ok I will wait" Indira cuts the call to see Sameer comes out with causal jeans and T-shirt. Indira gives him a broad smile and gives him a side hug. Both go in Rishi's car till Indira's house. Indira calls back Seema. Sameer stands outside the house waiting for Indira. Seema opens the door for Indira, she gives the car keys to seema and hugs her "thanks bhabi" Seema puts her hand on her head saying "take care" Indira nods her head and runs out to Sameer. 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

i have a feeling next update gonna be full of romance 😆

sorry to disappoint you mehak  😳 romance will be in next part not now 😉 😆 i will try my best to present it well 😳
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

sorry to disappoint you mehak  😳 romance will be in next part not now 😉 😆 i will try my best to present it well 😳

koi baat nahin wait kar le ga next update konsa dur hai 😉