Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful update prethi.Sam n indu were rocking.Yaar it was too good.I enjoyed a lot.Do cont
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys i am back...

still struck with personal work, I will update in couple of hours...

Please wait for my update 😳
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: clustersofstar

sweet update

Thanks😊
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faria-

Beautiful update prethi.Sam n indu were rocking.Yaar it was too good.I enjoyed a lot.Do cont

thanks Faria for your comments😊
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-6

Sameer and Indira reach the farm house. Indira asks Sameer as soon as they reach farm house, "which is my room". Sameer give her a confused look then shakes his head and says "you are not here as my guest, you came as a thief and more over I have only one room bed room here. The other room is my lab. Some time I feel like experimenting so I maintain a Lab in this farm house." Indira asks innocently "then where do I sleep. Without bed I cannot sleep." Sameer don't know if Indira is talking innocently or she is type of a girl who waits for a chance to sleep with him. Sameer shakes his head as he cannot imagine Indira like that so he decides it is her innocence and says "only one bed is there if you want you can share with me." Indira is about to nod her head but suddenly realizes the depth of the meaning and says "sofa is nice I will sleep on that for tonight." Sameer says "good and you can cook if you want to eat something in the kitchen. I am not hungry I am going to sleep. And yes lock the door properly." Indira nods her head and goes to the kitchen sees all the ingredients but to be frank Indira don't know how to cook. She thanks her mom for send the eatables with her and praising her eats the food, goes back to sofa to sleep. She gives an uncomfortable look to the sofa 'Rishi I am going to take revenge for everything I suffered' and sleeps on the sofa. Indira couldnot sleep on the sofa she stares at the sky visible from the window. Sameer comes out in the middle of night to fetch some water in the kitchen. Indira gets up and sits on her sofa hearing some noise. Sameer comes out of the kitchen "not able to sleep" Indira nods her as no. Sameer makes himself comfortable opposite Indira as if he want to start some conversation "when I donot get sleep I do experiments in the Lab." Indira hears him with interest. See Indira's interest Sameer continues "I love to do experiments. I left practice long back once I became a busy business man. I really miss my lab work." Indira "why donot you join back the labs." Sameer "business commitments are not allowing me to come back to my Lab" Indira "you are very workaholic" Sameer says with a smiling eyes "yes, I donot mind working 24/7." Indira remembers Natasha and her demanding nature, thinks 'how he and Natasha became a couple. She is so demanding and looks like partyfrek and Sameer sir looks like workaholic and though arrogant in work but down to earth' before she can stop herself she asks "you are so workaholic and I donot know how your girlfriend is copping up with you." Indira observes Sameer's change of expression. Sameer "it is too late, good night." Indira feels sorry for bringing Natasha's topic, Sameer is little bit opening himself and she shut him out. Indira heard from her colleagues about Sameer that he never open-ups to anyone. Everyone is shocked when they came to know about Natasha and his engagement. Natasha is a partyfrek and he is quite opposite to her. Even the rumor says that Sameer is marrying Natasha for money. His dad is a good business man in construction field. Sameer entered construction field with help of Natasha's father. So to impress him Sameer is marrying Natasha. Indira never gave importance to these rumors and about Sameer's personal life. But after seeing Natasha at office, her behavior and Sameer not giving his farm house address to Natasha made her feel that may be the rumor are right, Sameer is only marrying Natasha for money. Indira hates such people. With a sigh Indira again tries to sleep at the early hours she gets some sleep and after that she sleeps like a log. On other side even Sameer has a disturbed sleep after hearing Natasha's name; he too sleeps at the early hours. Both miss the milk man who comes to deliver the milk.

Sameer wakes up first and comes down sees Indira sleeping, he opens the windows to allow sun shine to enter the room. Indira yawns slowly and get ups. Sameer sarcastically "you said you cannot sleep without a bed but here sleeping like a log." Indira closes her eyes to hear taane early in the morning thinks 'my mom is much better than Sameer Diwan.' Indira "milk man agaya." Sameer "aya or chala be gaya". Indira stands with a jerk "oh now what." She panics. Sameer says "you are lucky I need to get some personal things for me so I will drop you till near village, you can see your transportation from there." Indira feels happy, Sameer show his room "go, fresh up and come we can have breakfast" while taking eggs into his hands. Indira "I am vegetarian" Sameer gives a so-what look then says "don't even think I will make breakfast for you. I am making for myself." Indira gives an annoyed look and goes to his room to freshen up. She comes back and sees Sameer having his breakfast. She looks at the boiled milk on the table. She hates milk, she use to drives kutumb nuts to drink milk. Indira donot want to show her discomfort to drink milk otherwise he may make another sarcastic comment on that; she is very hungry so silently drinks milk. Sameer and Indira go to his car and she sits in the passenger seat and Sameer tries to start the car but couldnot start the engine. He tries his best but donot know what the problem is, just yesterday night it was fine then what happened now. Indira aks "what happened." Sameer gives a confused look says "don't know." Indira keeps her hand on her head. Sameer gets down and sees some village person passing them. Sameer stops him and gives him some money to send some mechanic.  Indira comes near to Sameer and says "I will go with him." Sameer does not like Indira going with unknown person, so gives an annoyed look to her and turns toward the villager, that villager is staring at Indira with open mouth. Sameer gets angry and says "what are you looking at just go and bring the mechanic". The villager runs for his life, seeing Sameer so angry. Indira "if you threaten him like that why he will send mechanic, he will run away your money." Sameer "I am staying here alone from long time so they know a little more about me and due to me they get some money by supplying goods and housekeeping persons for this house, so they won't ignore me. Got that, so let's go inside." Indira says "why you hide out here, hmm.. from your girlfriend." She spills out before she can stop herself. Indira puts her hands on her mouth with a shock look. This is the second time she over talked with Sameer about his girlfriend. Sameer stops on his track and turns to look at her. Indira runs in to the house from there crossing Sameer. With an annoying look Sameer comes inside, Indira stands near the sofa trying her best to give him a cool smile. Sameer show her his finger and before he could say something they hear some car sound. Sameer "mechanic  etne jaldi". Sameer turns to go out but stops at the door seeing Natasha and her dad. Sameer turns back taking Indira hand and runs to his bed room. "Listen Natasha and her dad came, I donot want they think wrongly about us. So hide here and don't come out until they go. Understand." Indira nods her head. Sameer goes out and before he can reach the door, Natasha enters the house along with her dad. Natasha goes and hugs Sameer "hey sam, surpriseee, I miss you so much". Sameer hiding his annoying expression says "we just met yesterday Natasha." "Yes it is nearly 15 hours before, is it dad." Natasha's father nods his head "yes, my child" Sameer rolls his eyes. Sameer comes directly to the point "how do you know this address Natasha." She is taken back for his rudeness but hides with a seductive smile "common sam, I have my sources. If you donot want to tell me your hideout. Cannot I find you?" Sameer knows well why Natasha came here. She is not the girl whom he wanted to marry. Sameer met Natasha in a common friend's party. He did not like her loud behavior like spoil rich father's child in the party, so he did not gave a second glance to her which hurt Natasha's ego. She decides to bring Sameer down his knees infront of her. She started acting innocent girl and started behaving as Sameer likes. Sameer falls for her acting skills thinking he might have mis-judged her in the party. With Natasha's help Sameer joins his father construction business. Slowly he gets attracted to her thinking she will make a perfect wife. Sameer always want to family as he missed his parents. He is eighteen years old when he lost his parents. His parents did a runaway marriage, so he donot know any relations other than his parents. Once he lost them he did not try to find his parent's families. He decides to marry Natasha and have a beautiful family. Even natasha's father hinted Sameer to marry his daughter. So one day Sameer proposed Natasha for marriage, as Natasha accepted the proposal he is on 9th cloud. Natasha felt Sameer is a good catch. He is handsome, rich and loves her to obey all her wishes just like her dad, so she accepts sameer's proposal but she underestimated Sameer. From the day Sameer proposed Natasha she started showing her true color. She is no more the sweet girl, she started throwing tantrums at Sameer, became more demanding. If Sameer gets annoyed she uses to take help of her father as Sameer depends on her father as because of whom he entered this construction business. Sameer donot like leaving anything in middle, so to make himself strong in this business Sameer is baring Natasha and her tantrums. Before Sameer use to come to farm house to escape work pressure and but now he is coming to farm house to escape Natasha. That is the reason he never told Natasha about his hide out address, the farm house. He should have guessed that hiding the address from her will hurt her ego hence she tracked him down to show him how much powerful she is. Sameer is irritated beyond the limits now but kept quiet seeing her father. Natasha gives victories smile to Sameer "did you hide someone in your house, I mean some girl to entertain yourself" giving him a meaning look. Sameer panics but hides his expression thinking about Indira in his bed room. Natasha goes near his bed room and before Sameer can stop she enter his bed room. Sameer closes his eyes waiting for the disaster. Sameer is prepared for the worst before flowing Natasha.

Faria. thumbnail
Wow preethi what an update.It was fantabolous update yaar.Damn good n interesting.Nats is a spoil brat,i felt sad 4 sam.Poor sam-fass gaye. Nats came 2 firm house-omg ab kya hoga?
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow nice turn in the story
PD_forums thumbnail

Chapter-7

Natasha goes near his bed room and before Sameer can stop she enter his bed room. Sameer closes his eyes waiting for the disaster. Natasha shouts "Sammm". Sameer gives a smile to Natasha's father and asks him to sit in the living room, goes to his bed room waiting to see Indira and Natasha at once. But he finds only Natasha standing in the middle of the room and there is not sign of Indira. Sameer take a relieve breath, but thinks 'where is she, may be in the bathroom'. Natasha shows him the half done painting and asks "wow you can paint also, not bad. Why you stopped this painting in middle and why the way who is this girl in the painting." Sameer "No one, just the imagination." Natasha "o baby, I will stand infront of you just take me as inspiration and draw my painting please." Sameer gives an annoying look to Natasha but she simple ignores and pulls him on to the bed. Indira is hiding under the bed hearing Natasha's funny sounds of 'o baby' and stops herself from laughing out loud. The word sound so childish, Indira cannot imagine Sameer as 'o baby'. Natasha "now give me kiss, I came from so long." Indira's eyes popus out hearing the word 'kiss' and her lips make a 'O' shape. Sameer tries to push away Natasha but Natasha is Natasha, she forcefully tries to kiss Sameer and say he turns his face her kiss lands on his cheek with loud noise sound. Indira closes his ears where Sameer closes his eyes with irritation. Indira blushes and feels uncomfortable to stay any more there but she cannot help, she fears what she may witness more. Sameer stands at once with force almost pushing Natasha from bed. Sameer "enough Natasha, I know you came here because you ego hurted when I said I wonot give you the farm house address, so you think I came here with some girl. So you came to spy on me. Now as your doubt is clear, just leave me in peace." Natasha gives him a careless look and says "ok fine I am leaving" she goes near to Sameer pulls his cheeks "Bye baby". Sameer goes out with Natasha. He gives a sendoff to Natasha and her father.  Sameer comes back and searches for Indira. Sameer "Indira…", she comes out and stands in front of him. Sameer "thanks god, she did not seen you. Donot know how she got my address. I have kept 5 years hidden from all this address but today" he looks at Indira "everyone will know my hide out. I just hate this." Indira feels bad as she is also one person who disturbed his privacy. Indira "I am sorry, I did not mean to interfere your personal space. You did not gave me a chance to explain myself, so as an impulsive decision I came here. I promise I wonot tell anyone about your hide out." Sameer thinks 'as Natasha knows about this place, it is no more a hide out for me. I need to fine new one soon.' Before Sameer could say anything someone rings at the main door making both Sameer and Indira jump. Both say at once "oh no... Now who is it?"

Sameer "Indira you stay in this room, donot come outside until I say." Indira nods her head. Sameer closes the door and goes out to see who the person. Sameer relaxes to see it is the mechanic. Indira looks around the room and slowly goes towards the study table. She finds a lot of files, few CDs and few puzzle papers which are half filled. Indira smiles "wow, I think like me even Sameer likes to slow puzzles." She reads the puzzles and gets the answers she searches for the pen as she couldnot find one she opens her bag zip to take the pen out. Suddenly she hears the bed room door opened with a bang and Sameer standing at the door with angry eyes. Sameer "So tell me did you and your boyfriend Rishi both plan this." Indira gives a confusion look.

Sameer comes and stands infront of Indira still glaring her with his angry eyes. Indira before can open her mouth Sameer continues "do your boyfriend know that you are going to spend a night with me to give your boyfriend his job back. Or you planned to break my engagement with Natasha by throwing yourself on me getting caught red-handedly to my fiance. Tell me what you have planned." Indira gets angry and thinks 'did Natasha's kiss blowed his head.' and shout "what the hell are you talking. Why are you showing her angry on me? If you donot have enough trust on your girlfriend to give your hide out address and if she hurts your ego by finding it on her own then why are you blaming me and about Rishi, he even don't know that I am here and more over he is n-", she want to tell him that Rishi is not her boyfriend but stops "forget it. Just get it straight we did not plan anything and I am not such type of girl who throws herself on others. Now tell me why the hell you are blaming me like that suddenly." But Sameer did not believe her, he takes her arm pulling her near "you know what, the mechanic came and checked the car, and he informed me that rotor arm is missing." Indira gives a confused look "what is that?" Sameer gives an annoyed look and leaves Indira with a jerk "don't act innocent. You are the only one sleeping outside and it is easy for you to take rotor arm from car, so that we cannot go from here and then you can seduce me to get your boyfriend job, when your plan is not successful you called Natasha to give her the address so that she can catch us red-handed right" he starts walking forward point his finger at Indira. She goes back hanging her bag to her shoulder nodding her head as no and glaring at Sameer. Indira stops as her back hits a table, slowly raises her voice "you know what, you're sick. I just came in an impulse to your farm house to convenience you for Rishi's job because his career is in trouble. And about your stupid girlfriend I don't know that she will come here" she take a deep breath still angry on Sameer for accusing her "I- I really donot know what is rotor arm, I hardly learned driving recently from Rishi, how can I know about parts." Hearing Rishi's name Sameer gets angrier; he bangs his hand on the table beside Indira making her jump, due to Indira's messily turning from the table her bag pushes the files and CDs on the table. Her bag falls on the floor followed by the CDs and files. Indira shows her finger to Sameer "and if you remember I told you that I want to go with that villager but you only stopped me, now even I can doubt that you want to seduce me." Sameer "what, seduce you? Did you ever saw you face in the mirror? Forget seducing I don't even want to see you again. You are not my type." Indira "feeling is mutual." Indira takes her bag rough with a jerk pushing all the files and CDs fallen on her bag, zips it and goes from here leaving a fuming Sameer backside. Sameer knows he is at wrong. He is very much angry on himself for losing his cool due to Natasha. He donot know why he gets angry when Indira takes Rishi's name infront of him. He know this time he over reacted to a great extent. Sameer closes his eyes banging his hand on the wall. He comes out and sees Indira talking with the mechanic to give her a lift. Sameer goes near them tell to mechanic "you can go I will drop madam." Indira "no need I can go on my own." Sameer gets angry but closes his eyes "I I am sorry. Mein gusemma kuch jyadha ki boldi ya". Indira "Kuch jyadha, you have told a lot of evil words to me and you expect me to take you sorry and forget everything what you said." Sameer looks at mechanic and he gets the clue and goes from there. Indira did not notice that mechanic already left until she hears the motor vehicle starting sound. Indira shouts "yeh" but man is gone. Sameer catch her hand "look" Indira jerks her hand "donot touch me" shows her finger to Sameer. He places his hands up as surrendered "ok, I am really really sorry, I take my words back. When the mechanic told me that someone has removed the rotor arm intentionally, then of course we are only two here, I did not do this because I need to catch the flight on Monday for sure so I wonot play this stupid game to making my car repair in this deserted area, right, so my doubt will go on you." Indira thinks for few minutes 'he is right, of course the doubt will be on her. She took the impulsive decision to hide in his car and come to the farm house. Sameer did not force her to come with him and more over he stayed with her like a true gentleman thought kadoos and kanjoos.'  She cools a little and nods her head but still keeping a serious face. Sameer continues "and if this cools your angry then fine I will think about Rishi's job once I return from London. Till then ask him to take two weeks leave from job and chill in his house." Indira really cools down a little and nods her head as yes. Sameer continues "now go and sit in the car I will drive you till delhi, as a token of sorry for what I have said." Indira gives him a half smile and silently goes and sits in the car. Sameer relaxes taking a deep breath, till now he never gave explanation for his deeds not even to Natasha but with Indira it is a different experience. He doesn't know why he said sorry and gave explanation for his behavior. He doesn't know why he is giving Rishi another chance. Sameer is still confused why he accepted to give Rishi a chance just to smooth Indira's angry or hurt. But now he cannot take his words back now, he has no other way than giving Rishi another chance.

Faria. thumbnail
HaYe Preethi another mindblowing update.Ur each n every update just amazed me.U rock girl.Loved dis update 2 d core..I thot dey gonna spend another day in firm house.Any way no prob.Waiting 4 next part.Btw can we get dis updte twice in a day?Plzz!!! I'm really loving it.
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faria-

HaYe Preethi another mindblowing update.Ur each n every update just amazed me.U rock girl.Loved dis update 2 d core..I thot dey gonna spend another day in firm house.Any way no prob.Waiting 4 next part.Btw can we get dis updte twice in a day?Plzz!!! I'm really loving it.

@bold This wish i cannot fullfill Faria ðŸ˜†
will try to post daily😳