llExhilarating#2ll CLOSED - Page 34

Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Kainat you are so talented!! Everything is stunning! Wow they are so pretty!! Love them! Saving all of them! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kainat

wow wooow wooow

like seriously i love every single one of ur creations and the coloring is to die for really im jell lol..

wish i knew how u do that lol.. and a massive update.. lol i love  forget rabbe ve check out arvav ass lol.. that made me laugh propa hehe

the uses of text texture are amazing. i need to make some more text and find some nicer fonts lol..

keep up ur aamzing edits and when u get time stop by my not so good  designs under BLOODLUSTDESIGNS

thanks

BammySammy :D

Edited by SammyPari - 11 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOOOW :D Kainat, that was an amazing update <3 all The arhi, sarun and gang stuffs are damn adorable <3 did i ever told you how much i LOVE your coloring ;) <3 Kryans stuff are amazing, The style of the sigs ๐Ÿ˜ Ahhh :) love everything :) barun, Parul, karan, kinshuk one turned out amazingly Well :) rest is gorgeous ;) way to goo. <3

Love hina-
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kainat...finally u updated...after long time hunniii...anywayzzz stunning update...everything iz *Killer*...can't take my eyes offf it...I especially love ur avi's...tht one with the text...so beautifulll...everything iz stunning...keep it up yaar !!!
Thankzz 4 da PM !!
Update soon !!
Love u !!
-Ursh- thumbnail
Kainat!!!! I LOVEEE THE KINSHUK SIG! the wholeee Updateee is Fab!!! keep up the brilliant Sigs... You deserve comments to 100 Pages :)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely stunning creations kainatโค๏ธ
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

^^

*mini heart attack* 

OMG OMG OMG , AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING KAMINI <3 loved lur update SOOO much especially that hot hot ASR sig <3 MAR DALA <3 loved the ARHI stuff so much <3 amazing blending, texture, colouring and text <3 the way u used the texture is awesome!! LOVE IT โค๏ธ

The avis were so pretty <3 the colouring on ur ArHi avis was AMAZING <3 loved it !! ur text styles are STUNNING <3 and the textures of course <3

loved everything else too kamini <3 update soon ;)๐Ÿค—
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! What a amazing update ...i have no words for this update i 'm just speechless to see on them everything  is looking stunning ๐Ÿ˜i loved the coloring  of all the avis ..they are sooo beautiful 
Everything just left me speeechless, ...you are one of the amzzinggg avis maker in the india-forums 

Can i requested  you ๐Ÿ˜ณto make the avis for me :) I would loved to make the requested in here ...i want do thats if u want ๐Ÿ˜Šthen i ll' do )$ I loved your amazing work  soo much 

i can wait  for your reply i hope u ll' do thats ...and thnkxxx for the pm 

loves olive 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kainat ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

the update is ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Loved each and every sigg.

The coloring is superb.

Lovely work dear :)
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

OMG! What a amazing update ...i have no words for this update i 'm just speechless to see on them everything  is looking stunning ๐Ÿ˜i loved the coloring  of all the avis ..they are sooo beautiful 
Everything just left me speeechless, ...you are one of the amzzinggg avis maker in the india-forums 

Can i requested  you ๐Ÿ˜ณto make the avis for me :) I would loved to make the requested in here ...i want do thats if u want ๐Ÿ˜Šthen i ll' do )$ I loved your amazing work  soo much 

i can wait  for your reply i hope u ll' do thats ...and thnkxxx for the pm 

loves olive