Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😆😆...to be frank..only b'coz of these 2..IPKKND is atleast in the 9th position in the TRP race!! otherwise with the current story line not sure where it will be!
Worst thing is, they start off with a potentially good scene, and then make a joke out of it! E.g. the forehead scene was SO sweet! Arnav was so surprised, the way he called 'Khushi' and stared at her.. totally in character! Same goes for Khushi! But then, they HAVE to ruin that scene by playing that lame comedy bg music which makes me wanna forget what they showed before... 
This see-saw types of scenes are so ridicerlous!
Edited by HopelessCase - 12 years ago
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kalo_megh

in my opinion, Khushi only does these silly antics to irritate Arnav because he's always rude to her and doesn't answer any of her questions. She is frustrated about the whole marriage so she wants to frustrate him in general so finds ways to go into war with him!

<3 Barun <3

If silly antics are her new strategy, they should have shown slightly more rage. NO one can be SO cheerful in such a precarious situation. It looks unnatural.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: HopelessCase

Worst thing is, they start off with a potentially good scene, and then make a joke out of it! E.g. the forehead scene was SO sweet! Arnav was so surprised, the way he called 'Khushi' and stared at her.. totally in character! Same goes for Khushi! But then, they HAVE to ruin that scene by playing that lame comedy bg music which makes me forget what they showed before... 

This see-saw types of scenes are so ridicerlous!

Exactly. they could have shown Khushi's discomfort, her being affected by the closeness. The background music right after was so inappropriate. The CVs are rushing what needs to be slowed down, and instead showing us what can easily be done without.

ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly my point. I have been watching or dealing with recent crap only due to love for their chemistry...
Other then that, Today's episode  have officially butchered Khusi's Character, For me Precap and tomorrow episode, of her repenting.. will not redem her character... VERY BAD POTRAY such a well establsihed character of KHUSI. I was still okay with ASR, as they are showing him mellow down... but Khusi... she is just IRRITATING.

I cannot stand her now... What are CV doing with her character... Are they purposely doing this so, Star plus, pulls it off the air??? What in the world is going on in their heads.. Their other prime time show, which are still showing twist while IPL is going on...

Atleast they did tell us today where the hell NK is? However I was disgusted with Khusi behavior, I swear I wanted to get in to screen and give her a tight slap! Nobody behaves that way! Sorry for anger and rant...
winter.03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Clearly the CV's have taken to a vacation, because what they are showing now days is a lost cause. I don't know why can't they keep to the original characters instead of ruining perfectly good characters. It's quite disheartening to see khushi like this, they have butchered her character completely.
rima thumbnail
i agree. too frsutrated even to come to the forum
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
nice to see a post from you after a long time
I actually like this track better than other fillers since Khushi is trying to get herself kicked out or irritate Arnav. Makes sense as she is essentially a fighter and does not understand why he is keeping her by force in RM. I agree with you on the fact that they never used to fight in public and that is completely out of character, like many other situations we have recently seen.

as mentioned in several of my comments these days, this serial has completely deviated from what it used to be and clearly everyone esp the CV s need a break... hope it happens soon.
Rita
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera30

I don't know if poor scripting can be saved by awesome actors. If that were the case then some of the amazing actors we have in films wouldnt have any flops to their credit!

It was a BAD episode and highlighted just how much they have degraded Khushi's character.

Even happy go lucky people have some dignity when the situation calls for it

Clearly CVs have no such ideas!

Well said. Right now it looks like a team of writers bent on sabotaging the show have been given charge. This is what I wrote in Huma's thread:

The writers/CVs need to do a few crucial things so that their dragging the track does not become intolerable:

1. Let each mini-track breathe a bit-- like you've pointed out Huma, they needed to show both of the leads reflecting after the Heer-Ranjha track, and after the Beauty and the Beast epi.

2. If they want comedy-- they need to use the comic characters (where is NK?), not use the female lead at a stage where she should retain her dignity. If they need to use her for comedy, show it balanced with intensity and rage.

3. Keep Shyam's game plan consistent-- show a little of him, often. Let him be slightly cleverer-- not search for the Key the location of which he already knew, for example.

4. Show a little of Khushi's bonding with Payal/ Buaji/ Bauji, and set the people in place for the showdown, for whenever they want to show it.

5. Make the MU credible-- right now it looks flimsy. Any sane person in place of Arnav would have got a person like Shyam investigated by now, and found out that he was Khushi's erstwhile fiance. I know I would have, and I'm no savvy tycoon.

The CVs give us flashes of brilliance, like the Holi shots, then the Heer-Ranjha 'scene', and then Beauty and the Beast---but they are consistently inconsistent.

I wish there were some way to  send them a little constructive criticism.
Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Today was a new low for Khushi and the show. if they don't know what scenes to show between A-K then shift focus to other characters. Focus on mama mami bubbly Payal Akash. I would rather watch them than these extremely annoying Khushi scenes. Barun and Sanaya need a break anyway..they look so tired in the interviews. There is no point in SaRun putting in 12 hours each day for such mindless irritating scenes. It's just not worth it.

From watching every episode 3-4 times now I am down to watching it just once. And most times I ff scenes..even A-K ones. So much potential down the drain--that's sad.