Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

See, the actors are only one part of the show. If the story itself isn't good, then viewers will lose interest very quickly. Sadly, it's only up to a certain limit that even SaRun can hold the show...

CVs: PULL UP YOUR SOCKS!!! PLEASE!
YOU HAVE AMAZING ACTORS WHO ARE LOVED BY ALMOST THE WHOLE OF INDIA AND THE WORLD!!!! USE THEM TO THE FULLEST!!!!!
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

It's not a channel I get but it was all over LM's facebook wall, he left to direct it, Surveen Gurpal or something is the name of the show... to be honest Star Plus is the leading channel, they have a prime time slot.. they need to get their priorities straight and budget IPKKND the best.

That Surveen Guggal is being directed by LM, yes---for MTV. Didn't know that meant 4 Lions is involved.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: vedant123

Yaar don't say like this... IPKKND wil run forever... I watch for both off them,thr chemistry and the show... 

What we say doesn't matter---we all wish the show would go on forever-- but is it fair of the CVs to have the show only on the shoulders of Sarun and not care about the story?
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Lalit Mohan, he used to direct IPKKND and made a fb wall page to get audience view.

@Ankifan - If you're talking about the show which I think you're talking about but didn't that channel revamp and end all of its other shows too? This is Star Plus, I just think it's really poor commercial sense if they're compromising IPKKND for a show on some other channel. SP is leading as far as I know and it has tonnes of show lined up, the moment IPKKND isn't the highest trp generator in its timeslot, SP won't hesitate to get the axe out. Child Bride is doing better right now!🥱

@bold: agree. And SP has an Amir Khan show lined up, for which the 8pm slot might prove ideal!
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

@tiya and Ouma
yes Geet.. Its nt about TRP's, the creatives create beautiful characters and then scatter themselves and hand over the show to someone who cant handle it well.. 

Now its only Gul who is handling IPK.. Thats why story looks so goool to me now🤢
She is nt able to handle it alone probably.. 

Nissar is busy with SG, LM left, LM & Gotti are busy with different project. 

No wonder the show is going everywhere at once other than forward.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

I stumbled upon this show by accident in October ( The Nainital Maha episode)... maybe it was meant to be..LOL .. that i had to watch this show.

I had never seen a Hindi soap before IPKKND and i was quite shocked at myself for liking the stuff on Star plus because i used to tease my Mom for watching soaps on Star plus and doing nothing productive after her office hours.
My Mom made me watch it and said that i will surely like it and over the phone( she lives in Delhi and i live in Mumbai) we made a bet that if i don't like the episode she will buy me a new bottle of Chanel N 5... Now u tell me what stupid person would give up such an offer?? huh?? 
So i saw that episode and i loved it.
I lost the Bet but my Mom got me the bottle anyways as Diwali present later.
The Pre Diwali episodes were Magical and i discovered two wonderful actors on TV- Sanaya Irani And Barun Sobti.( i never knew who they were before IPKKND).
The "Jaadu hai nasha hai " sequence left me spellbound  and i just could not refrain myself from watching the entire show from the very first episode on Youtube and i made more beautiful discoveries like the Guest house episodes, Teej episodes, Devi Maiyya falling and catching episodes in Office. After that we saw the Teri Meri dance and two amazing weeks of Romance between ARHI which just blew me away. All these sequences were dripped with fire crackling chemistry and that chemistry and the intensity between ARHI is exactly what made me hooked onto IPKKND.

But what happened to that show??
Where is the lost intensity??
Sarun are amazing actors. Mostly all of us at IF watch it for them ,hell i even joined IF because of IPKKND. Please do not ruin the show anymore by showing us this crap. DELIVER US WHAT YOU PROMISED.PLEASE.

PS: CV's if i really wanted to watch Comedy i would rather watch Sobti's previous show which was hilarious . Yes i discovered BHPH  also after IPKKND .Barun was amazing in that show.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I myself only joined IF for IPKKND---and got hooked after the Diwali epis---after which I went and watched everything on YT.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshamaharaj

actually i think kushi behaviour will change once arav faints and she takes care of him...then she will becum serious...i think we all shud be patient n just enjoy what we get n not get disppointed or negative due to the ipl...do it for barun and sanya!!!😊

Amen to that.

I already am only watching the show for Barun and Sanaya.
Neemsundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: optimuss

I don't know how far SaRun will be able to carry the show without a good script.
I for one have started fast forwarding all the Khushi scenes they make me cringe and i don't think at this rate the day is far when ASR will also lose his charm.

I am not the TRP audience and watch it on Internet( where I have an option of fast forwarding the scenes ) but if i were watching this live then i would have definitely changed the channel and i think that is what some audiences are doing  looking at the TRP numbers .

I don't want the MU to be gone in one day but they should start showing that Arnav and Khushi has some grey cells and stop taking the audiences for granted.

@bold: precisely my point of view.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm watching the show for the lead character only...IPKKND is a pathetic tale of a beautiful story and magical characters being butchered by their own creators...such a shame
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm only watching it for SARUN and will continue to do so for SARUN xx