Frequent Posters

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ya agree... love them to the core :)
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zzabi

I didn't like the episode and I didn't like the butchering of Khushi's character. That has NOTHING to do with Barun and Sanaya. If anything if it wasn't for their great acting and chemistry I would have quit the show a month ago. As a person who loved the show and stayed up at night and even joined a forum to discuss it I will criticise anything I think is crap that is being put forward by the CVs. It's a discussion forum and it is a bit tiring that people can't seem to seperate criticism of script/story to criticism of barun and sanaya as actors. I don't recall coming across a single post ever that says that sanaya and barun are crappy actors. I doubt half the people who hate the current tracks and storylines would still be here if those two weren't the main leads. 

But than thats unfair. Barun and Sanaya are only acting and doing what the scrip says. Do they have a say in the script? (Not a rhetorical question)
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shai

No one is calling Barun and Sanaya's acting crap. Its the storyline they are showing is being called crap.

Irritating him at home is one thing.. but taking it to his workplace, where is a boss and has to maintain a certain level is authority and decorum, is complete rubbish. Even peon would have some sense before crashing into a business meeting.

Oh so Khushi's antics, Your against that? Thats CV's than, They need to make sense with the characterisation😳
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thats it...
I respect SaRun's hard work & thats why will watch IPK no matter how crappy the epi is...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one is saying crap to sarun yaar, it's the dissconnection in episodes that's cr.p. credit cvs😕 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah true people shouldn't forget that BEHIND EVERY EPI MANY PEOPLE ARE HARDWORKING
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

No one is saying crap to sarun yaar, it's the dissconnection in episodes that's cr.p. credit cvs😕 

Okay i get that now LOL😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Trust me I always attack the CVs even when the character act out of character, it is the CVs to blame!

SaRun always portray whatever they're given with perfection and they've become one of the reasons I continue to watch this show!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Trust me I always attack the CVs even when the character act out of character, it is the CVs to blame!

SaRun always portray whatever they're given with perfection and they've become one of the reasons I continue to watch this show!

LOL DAMN CHARACTERIZATION!😆
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

I just dont get it ... why cant we call a spade a spade? 

If something stinks , we the audience have a right to say that it stinks coz afterall,  its made for us... why must we keep saying its gud ?

And Can u really blame us for calling the current track crap when we have been previously treated to a high standard of IPKKND and magically woven storyline ??? And now this ... I mean what the??? 

Dont you think that when your grades fall, there shd be someone to tell u to pull up your socks and work harder ?? I  dont see anything wrong wid that ... its all part of constructive criticism... I think that its never all gud nor all bad... so we can voice the luvable items as well as the suckky ones ...