Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu-Bade Baba : Jab THEY Met - Page 5

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What is with CB. He ran away with BB's daughter. So he should be the one who needs to apologize to BB. Instead when they got the house from BB he accepted it.  At that time society did not have any role. It was just love... He mentioned "I couldn't live without your mother so we ran away" .

So when CB is in love it is the parents who need to understand love  And when his daughter is in love then the children need to understand farz towards family and society. 

How dare he get angry and threaten now.?

Is it only me or is he behaving irrationally even for his own standards?? πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanktlk

What is with CB. He ran away with BB's daughter. So he should be the one who needs to apologize to BB. Instead when they got the house from BB he accepted it.  At that time society did not have any role. It was just love... He mentioned "I couldn't live without your mother so we ran away" .

After eloping n getting married.. they had come back to take BBs ashirwad but he declined so CB saw his wife suffer all her life for her fathers love.. n hence maybe the aggression πŸ˜³

So when CB is in love it is the parents who need to understand love  And when his daughter is in love then the children need to understand farz towards family and society. 

How dare he get angry and threaten now.?

Is it only me or is he behaving irrationally even for his own standards?? πŸ˜‘

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  no it's not u, it's him... woh pehle bhi selfish the, pehle bhi jo bhi unhone kiya khud ke liye  kiya... haan unhe pyaar hua tha aur pyaar ke bina reh nahi pa rahe the. phir apni beti ki pyaar ki mazboori kyon nahi samajh payee... aur aaj bhi jo woh beti ke bhalai ke naam pe ker rahe hai woh bhi khud ke liye taqi"unko" samaj ko jawab na  dena pare... it's not only double standard, it's hypocracy too
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess, but One attempt in 25 years hardly seems  justified?? Also didn't he understand the reason of anger... Dr. Mathur was not angry that she got married. But that she did not complete her education. He felt cheated that she wasted a medical seat.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu, thanks, your update said it all. The episode said the rest! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

So, Ashu proved yesterday that he has guts to stand up for his girl πŸ‘πŸΌ and today he proved that he has finally grown a back bone.  What an emphatic NO...slapped Mallu hard on her face. πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ I knew the moment Mallu uttered those words about the house and Ashu looked on with disbelief and anger. πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ He is one principled guy.  While he loves to keep his promises, I am sure he hates being blackmailed even more than that. 😑 So take a bow Ashu... Mallu's so-called trump card becomes her biggest downfall. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Now Mallu is a woman scorned. 😭 She just lost her best friend too. 😭  She may agree to marry Jagan out of spite, becoz Ashu advised her not to. You know, 'vinash kaal vipreet buddhi'. πŸ˜‰ Sue may also encourage her saying if not love she can get all the wealth and status she has dreamt of, and live in US. I feel even Mallu is secretly tempted to do the same anyway!! πŸ˜†

So, the rain took away a friend but brought in Baba, BB to be exact. πŸ‘ I guess once Nidhi recognized BB she knew he was not going anywhere, he was home at last. πŸ˜ƒ After seeing how Nidhi revealed to Ashu in person about BB, I felt it was good, would not have been the same on the phone. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanu, you are right, the use of mirror was good, Ashu seeing BB, Nidhi seeing Ashu, Ashu seeing Nidhi, all beautifully done. πŸ˜› The BG song was so beautiful and the words were perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ  I actually had tears flowing down my cheeks when Ashu-BB walked towards each other with that song.

Nidhi has now succesfully completely changed Ashu. First got him out of the shell, taught him to love, made him human from hardstone, gave him a new life, and now finally completed his soul. While Mallu tried her best using materialistic things Nidhi achieved the wanted results by fulfiling his heart-felt desires that money cannot buy.

Precap is interesting. Don't know what to think of JB, only that BB has also blessed Nidhi now and he is going to be the one to put JB in his place and open his eyes!!!! πŸ˜†

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx Tanu superb updAte.of superb episode.
ThankGod Ashu said no to Mallu. Wise guy and loyal also to his nidhi
Sorry dear like button on fone not working.
A very very big thank u Tanu for the verse of the song u put in the start.
My fav song...lovely words and makes me go all senti when i listen to it...which is like maybe everyday...sponge i on the music on my fone...
Thanx once again dear.
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanktlk

I guess, but One attempt in 25 years hardly seems  justified?? Also didn't he understand the reason of anger... Dr. Mathur was not angry that she got married. But that she did not complete her education. He felt cheated that she wasted a medical seat.

Totally agree. If Dr. Mathur made an attempt at asking forgiveness by gifting Nidhi the house why did Nidhi's baba did not attempt to meet him after that or find out about him. This guy sure has issues. First he took away someone's daughter saying he could not stay without her and when his own daughter is in love , he forbids the relation.  😑😑

I would be totally satisfied only when the Cvs show Nidhi's baba himself going to ask for Ashu's forgiveness after realizing that he is putting his daughter through hell. At this point I am more interested in seeing Nidhi's pain rather than Ashu due to their breakup and subsequent realization on Nidhi's baba's part.

Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu. Nice episode. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree... CB is  a very selfish man... with no guilt of having broken a fathers dream.. a daughters career and now again his own daughters future! 
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just loved today's epi

KK and SK were great and even AN g...,...

tanu...the emotions you used were fab dear...especially the one a smiley hugging the two small one's...i laughed seeing that oneπŸ€ͺ

superb update

thanku