Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Real Love for her Hubby .. !! Tomorrow..

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
LOOL I know alot of people won't be happy with her behaviour today with Arnav  & how she is ruining his reputation infronth of his clients .. blah blah blah ... πŸ˜†
But Hey .. DIL TOH BACHA HAI JI .. LOOL ..

Dont worry You will see her forget all the acting and help her husband .. !! hope there is a nice eye lock 2moro lol πŸ˜†

What is the one thing you do to get someone irritated with them ( reminds me of school when you like someone and they are not paying attention to you, you pull silly stunts and talk loud ect..)... Do the things that he hates the most .. aka annoy him put tika on him show him love .. But at the end of it she is falling for him more .. and so is he .. It will all end up in his flashbacks .. !! 😳😳

Supposedly she is doing this so he chucks her out .. But we all know that is not going to happen ..

Cuz arnav wont let his love go .. Unless she risked anjalis life .. !!

& anyways .. She is using humor and love to annoy him ..

He has hurt her emotionally !! Not bashing arnav cuz i love him .. ;) for such a dark character he plays .. hmm.. LOL ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BOTH CHARACTERS ARE DUMB IN LOVE .. !! That is the reason for the title .. ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON.. HAHA <3

ahh bubbly is so going to help them .. I hope .. (Y) ..

Ooft and the tika scene Loveed IT !!!!!!😳

Good episode .. :) x
Edited by bobeeta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
got used to it now...even khushi is turning bipolar!!!
Originally posted by: srirao

got used to it now...even khushi is turning bipolar!!!

Lool that is what you get for hang out with your hubby .. She will turn like him .. & he will turn like her .. πŸ˜†
Edited by bobeeta - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa feel the same and a new chapter will start from next week without a drama and she will shpw her love...
DiamondLife thumbnail
yup..know that she is doing this to irritate him to the core..He has great tolerance..i think he will teach her a lesson tomorrow!!!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
todays epi was good...waiting for tomorrow epi...
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
embarassing arnav in front of office staff & his clients is a bit too much... khushis OTT behaviour at home is still acceptable but not in the off.after all he has to run a business!! 
i hope the cvs stop this . the way khushi was behaving today ... dont kno why i was feeling embarrased!!!.
pls cvs restrict khushis antics only in the house... dont sho it publicly in the office !!
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so greatful for this positive post. There is too much negativity in the forum these days. I am tired of the character bashing these days
In a way you are absolutely right. Khushi is probably doing all this so that arnav will reveal the reason for marriage.
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

yup..know that she is doing this to irritate him to the core..He has great tolerance..i think he will teach her a lesson tomorrow!!!

Hopefully .. !! bring the naughtiness of ArnavπŸ˜‰ .. before shaym strikes and makes it awkward .. LOL ..
Originally posted by: laap

embarassing arnav in front of office staff & his clients is a bit too much... khushis OTT behaviour at home is still acceptable but not in the off.after all he has to run a business!! 

i hope the cvs stop this . the way khushi was behaving today ... dont kno why i was feeling embarrased!!!.
pls cvs restrict khushis antics only in the house... dont sho it publicly in the office !!

yeah but love makes you do craazy things .. nah .. For arnav its not that bad .. !! he can handle it .. for a girl its difficult .. like at the beggining he released the video of her and bachari was embarressed and was forced to run out of her town .. !! yeah i know he hate her a the start .. It is a way to make him suffer .. But it isnt going to affect him .. cuz he loves her .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
( Not bashing arnav .. Like i said they are both equally dumb in love ) LMAO ..