Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Use "remote" and watch anandi...there are serious drama..
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with barun_arnav. You don't like it, don't watch it. Respect someone elses hard work and don't pass such rude comments. Calling something crap when people have put so much hardwork into it is downright MEAN!
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its not  Khushi  or Arnav   irritating  us ,  Its the CV's  who  are irritating  us . I went  and watched few of back  ( pre wedding ) episodes  to remind myself why am I still watching this  show  ,I needed a reason  other than hotty Barun  Sobti . 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously u don't want to then don't,... But pzzz jus don't speak shittyy abut IPKKND ..
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u !!! Today they totally ruined Khushi's character... Am ok with other antics but wat she did today really irritated me !!!!!! she embarrassed him infront of his staffs..Felt very bad for ASR... Actually its not Khushi fault its cvs fault... wat ever i cant go away from IPKKND😊
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Guys enough! why do you have to be harsh on the topic maker just coz she expressed her views on the epi? Members are already attacking one another here and is causing unnecessary arguments. Closed.