Posted: 11 years ago
it had to happen! and balika vadhu, has even taken over IPK..if other shows can deliver with the IPL, why not IPK... 

its time to turn up the love story... khushi's forceful love, is becoming a little too suffocating.
i m thoroughly disappointed and disheartened. they have a lovely story, cast and incredible chemistry. if they can;t use this what is the use of t=such CVs
Originally posted by pacsun

TRP further slips to 9 ?? 😲

Other shows are beating IPKNND.  This can't be due to cricket.

I for one, am NOT enjoying the current inconsistent tracks that change each epi. The competition, the fighting, silent treatment, tuition, Goopie to now a little girl ! None has captured the essence, depth and intensity of the real IPKKND.

What are the CV's thinking ?  ??   πŸ˜• 
Please donot worry about their TRP's they will catch soon. In 3 or 4th position TRP they grabbed 6 awards. DAB no. 1 TRP only 2/3 awards. So don't worry people ain abroad just love this show.

No #9 😭😭😭

arrr.  check the number of TRPs..2 shows abobe IPKKNd has same TRPs and IPKKND is also having same 3.3 TRPS with other shows..so πŸ˜ƒits actually at #7
even i dont understand wats going on in ipkknd...
well thought, even i ws thinking 2 post it...well done...u did it before me n saved me from writing muchπŸ˜†

if dey giv a new promo related 2 d MU clearance, den 4 sure d trp wil cum up, cuz wen d marriage epi (16 n 17th feb) it ws @ 3rd, but i dont understand y cid n crime patrol came in list n how come dabh is not going down???...(no offence to any show, any fan)

its a cheating n partiality 2wards our ipkknd
Originally posted by tiya229

it had to happen! and balika vadhu, has even taken over IPK..if other shows can deliver with the IPL, why not IPK... 

its time to turn up the love story... khushi's forceful love, is becoming a little too suffocating.
did tb n dabh have any contract dat dabh has 2 stay up??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ok just joking...no offence to dabh bt hw cn it stay up continuosly???πŸ˜•
If you consider the Daily soaps it is #5
DAB - 4.6
SNS - 3.7
BV- 3.6
EM and YR - 3.4
IPK and Pratigya - 3.3

Much better than last week. The TRP fall since IPL is smaller for IPK than the other shows above it.

Oh..Ok.. so its not down at #9. ? thanks for clarifying. Didn't know about the weeklies.

Well, still I want to see an end to these dragging fillers. I LOVE this show, but now I am watching it just once instead of multiple times as I used to.

OMG!!
pacsun, u watched it more dan once???πŸ‘πŸ‘
sweome...cuz i hv neva watched as i neva hav timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by savvy05

If you consider the Daily soaps it is #5
DAB - 4.6
SNS - 3.7
BV- 3.6
EM and YR - 3.4
IPK and Pratigya - 3.3

Much better than last week. The TRP fall since IPL is smaller for IPK than the other shows above it.

BV above ipk😲??
Dere ws once a time wen ipkknd ws d slot leader, but now😭😭😭😭...nooo!!
Wat happened to our show???
Originally posted by Tiashaa

OMG!!
pacsun, u watched it more dan once???πŸ‘πŸ‘
sweome...cuz i hv neva watched as i neva hav timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yep I am quite pathetic that way πŸ˜†

I watch it on YT (w/o subtitles)  before leaving to work at 6.30 AM locat time, at 12.30 pm (at work during lunch) on YT with Subtitles, then officially watch it when I get home at 5 pm and 9 30 pm on on Star P !!

Now only at 5 pm. 😭