Posted: 11 years ago
TRP further slips to 9 ?? 😲

Other shows are beating IPKNND.  This can't be due to cricket.

I for one, am NOT enjoying the current inconsistent tracks that change each epi. The competition, the fighting, silent treatment, tuition, Goopie to now a little girl ! None has captured the essence, depth and intensity of the real IPKKND.

What are the CV's thinking ?  ??   ðŸ˜• 
Edited by pacsun - 11 years ago
Hi Pacsun
I was thinking about it today... its pretty sad. the premise and the promise of the show was a love story. Now just because they want to extend the serial, they are doing everything they can to stretch the story and that means fillers and crap hence viola! the basic promise is broken... and so now viola! TRP down...
Originally posted by pacsun

TRP further slips to 9 ?? 😲

Other shows are beating IPKNND.  This can't be due to cricket.

I for one, am NOT enjoying the current inconsistent tracks that change each epi. The competition, the fighting, silent treatment, tuition, Goopie to now a little girl ! None has captured the essence, depth and intensity of the real IPKKND.

What are the CV's thinking ?  ??   ðŸ˜• 
@Bold Unerline above.  That almost has become the rhetorical question hasn't it.
If they were, we wouldn't be in this predicament.
Agree with you completely.
Sudha
IPK is at 8th(including CID and CP) with Pratigya(TRP:3.3).TRP has decreased of all shows because of IPL.But IPK's ranking has improved.Last week Uttaran and Pratigya were above IPK.So yes ranking has improved. Edited by rimi015 - 11 years ago
its on no. 7 not 9...trps r same as other serial..
its at 6 NOT 9 dont count cid and dp they r weekly 
Originally posted by barun2297

is it not at #6??

No #9 😭😭😭

u chk it agn its on 7 not on 9th...its sharing the 7th spot wid pratigya...nyway hopin fr a promo n rise in trps...inshallah...
Oh..Ok.. so its not down at #9. ? thanks for clarifying. Didn't know about the weeklies.

Well, still I want to see an end to these dragging fillers. I LOVE this show, but now I am watching it just once instead of multiple times as I used to.

Edited by pacsun - 11 years ago
@aditi7 , hone its 6th see it again remove cid and cp i dont even knw y they put weekly serails along daily ones ...