Posted: 11 years ago
Ever since i have started to watch D3 Rinni and Simmi had apperared to be two sidekicks more than friends. For me the girls never appeared to be friends of Sharon but they appeared to be her mere followers. Infact i could say that girls in the show (even weakling team members ) were never shown to share a bond of friendship like the boys.

So it was a pleasant surprise to see so much improvement in the two girls today. They not only questioned Sharon but also made her realise leaving Dancing is not an option for her.  Hell they even tried to ask Sharon ( despite her anger ) about the importance of Swayam in her life and why they are not together . Thats real friendship. A first of its kind in the girls of the show.

A real friend just don't agrees on every genuine/non-genuine wish of his/her friend but make them chose what is right over what is easy. So bravo Cv's for showing these change in the girls . I just hope you all will add depth and maturity to all the characters of show and not just make them caricature and use them for fillers.
agree with your statement here.i just love rinni & simmi in todays episode.
they were trying there level best to tell sharon tht quitting was never a option for her.she is diva...a born dancer she love to perform & tht she should do.

i just love the part when rinni & simmi asked her about swayam...her face colour completely changed tht moment...even they sensed tht swayam hold importance in sharons life he affects her...they want her to admit tht even she likes swayam... 
i hope they made her realise her true feeling for  swayam soonπŸ˜‰
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
True, the girls have never shared the kind of bond that the boys have. Unlike the boys they have always had cat fights. Even between the 3 dazzler girls & the 3 weakling girls there never existed a bond such as that of the boys.
But today I saw a different scene all togather. I really liked the way Rinni & Simmi were encouraging her to become the 6th dancer. It's really sweet of them to want Sharon to participate when they themselves are also disappointed.
It's also nice to see the CV's trying to develop all the characters. It's good to see them all get screen space.
i was going to make a topic on this i think this was the 1st time i really liked the two characters the scene was great whole of it the part about dance about Swayam this was the kind of friendship i really wanted to see among the girls boys friendship as we all know is amazing be it reyam vickyam nicki recky and others and also all 6 of them but the bonding between the girls hasnt been really brought out but today πŸ‘ it felt good to see them and also good to see the characters of simmi rinni develop from blind followers to real friends 
Agree with you !!

For the first time I think they actually tried to show her reality!
To show her that denial wasn't an option.. be it about dance or her relation? with Swayam .. 

And the way they continued speaking.. even after a point where Sharon tells Simmi, that 'don't you think you're crossing your limits' was great!!

All in all I liked this part of the epi somewhat =) 

rinnie and simmi wre FAB today...felt really good seeing the girls bonding...i wanted to see something like this...they wre encouraging her to become the 6th dancer... loved the way they wre discussing abt swayam and making a point to her...i mean this is how it has to be... they proved to be her true friends.Cv's shud show girls bonding also...

Awesome post buddy!! :D i always loved simmi rinni and sharon friendship <3 though at times it did appear as if rimmi were jst sidekicks :( bt today's epi showed that anyone who can really make sharon realise her love for Swayam are these two!! Love dem ttly!! Rimmi rock!! :D
Truly agree with you Shishir... I cudnt believe that Simmi and Rinni out of all people could probe Sharon about her relationship with Swayam.  Infact I loved the way they showd a marked improvement of these two characters.

Also, a bug kudos to Samantha and Priyanka who very well acted in the scene...I truly loved it and the chemstry thing they spoke about was just like I had mentioned in my FF, so felt really good!!!!

Hopefully CVs will giv more meaning to their charactrs
Originally posted by rachita_1994

Truly agree with you Shishir... I cudnt believe that Simmi and Rinni out of all people could probe Sharon about her relationship with Swayam.  Infact I loved the way they showd a marked improvement of these two characters.

Also, a bug kudos to Samantha and Priyanka who very well acted in the scene...I truly loved it and the chemstry thing they spoke about was just like I had mentioned in my FF, so felt really good!!!!

Hopefully CVs will giv more meaning to their charactrs

Yeah the chemistry thing was in your FF too.😊. But i want just not only Rinni and Simmi or the gang talk about Swayam and Sharon chemistry but the entire college. So far in the show no SwaRon dance sequence apart from Aaja Aaja .. has been shot on a stage or infront of audience. All had been confined in the walls of rehersal hall. I seriously want a high intense performance like Haye Rama on stage so that Louisan's can also talk abot SwaRon chemstry along with gang.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
Thank you for the post Shishir .. I was too tired after work to make one. Ive always wanted to see this side of Rinni/Simmi .. I dont think itd be fair to call em side kicks ... there have been many instances where I REALLY liked the freindship between the gurls .. DAZZLER gurls πŸ˜³ mind u ! Ive seen these twwo confort, support , cheer Sharon thru a LOT. So it was good to see it again. I love Sam and Splash. Sams a great dancer such fun  .. and Splash is so cute πŸ˜³ .. glad to see such nuances to their friendship being highlighted .. but isnt it ridiculous how in D3 freindships are mostly used to Set ur buddy uo with some boy/gurl !?  ReyAm are almost always talking about Kriya and Sharon ! πŸ˜•
Bleh. So Nice to see Rinni/Simmi werent such egging her on to go Sada Suhagan raho and shit. They were talking about other imp things in life like dance . Sharon/Simmi/RInni .. I love the 3 of em and hope to see more of their friendship πŸ‘πŸΌ cuz they really do know each other so well .. its lovely the bond they share !