India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rinni and Simmi

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Ever since i have started to watch D3 Rinni and Simmi had apperared to be two sidekicks more than friends. For me the girls never appeared to be friends of Sharon but they appeared to be her mere followers. Infact i could say that girls in the show (even weakling team members ) were never shown to share a bond of friendship like the boys.

So it was a pleasant surprise to see so much improvement in the two girls today. They not only questioned Sharon but also made her realise leaving Dancing is not an option for her.  Hell they even tried to ask Sharon ( despite her anger ) about the importance of Swayam in her life and why they are not together . Thats real friendship. A first of its kind in the girls of the show.

A real friend just don't agrees on every genuine/non-genuine wish of his/her friend but make them chose what is right over what is easy. So bravo Cv's for showing these change in the girls . I just hope you all will add depth and maturity to all the characters of show and not just make them caricature and use them for fillers.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyezmalkashweta2112cute4u_22ramya26doc42Ardour.ABCDesiGirl93PhosphenesSwaron238Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronNikiBh8krittika23rachita_1994yasritaniya_dostiiyogini64surbhimathurBeulaSwaRonnish22MyDarkPassengermoon_cupcakeshaani2209LamheChurake-Sakina-LiveEatLovethegameisonyipee

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
agree with your statement here.i just love rinni & simmi in todays episode.
they were trying there level best to tell sharon tht quitting was never a option for her.she is diva...a born dancer she love to perform & tht she should do.

i just love the part when rinni & simmi asked her about swayam...her face colour completely changed tht moment...even they sensed tht swayam hold importance in sharons life he affects her...they want her to admit tht even she likes swayam... 
i hope they made her realise her true feeling for  swayam soonWink

Edited by prachin10 - 11 April 2012 at 8:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238marauder

Radioactive. IF-Dazzler
Radioactive.
Radioactive.

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
True, the girls have never shared the kind of bond that the boys have. Unlike the boys they have always had cat fights. Even between the 3 dazzler girls & the 3 weakling girls there never existed a bond such as that of the boys.
But today I saw a different scene all togather. I really liked the way Rinni & Simmi were encouraging her to become the 6th dancer. It's really sweet of them to want Sharon to participate when they themselves are also disappointed.
It's also nice to see the CV's trying to develop all the characters. It's good to see them all get screen space.

Swaron238marauder

medha_m Groupbie
medha_m
medha_m

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i was going to make a topic on this i think this was the 1st time i really liked the two characters the scene was great whole of it the part about dance about Swayam this was the kind of friendship i really wanted to see among the girls boys friendship as we all know is amazing be it reyam vickyam nicki recky and others and also all 6 of them but the bonding between the girls hasnt been really brought out but today Clap it felt good to see them and also good to see the characters of simmi rinni develop from blind followers to real friends 

Swaron238marauder

krittika23 IF-Dazzler
krittika23
krittika23

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Agree with you !!

For the first time I think they actually tried to show her reality!
To show her that denial wasn't an option.. be it about dance or her relation? with Swayam .. 

And the way they continued speaking.. even after a point where Sharon tells Simmi, that 'don't you think you're crossing your limits' was great!!

All in all I liked this part of the epi somewhat =) 

Swaron238marauder

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

rinnie and simmi wre FAB today...felt really good seeing the girls bonding...i wanted to see something like this...they wre encouraging her to become the 6th dancer... loved the way they wre discussing abt swayam and making a point to her...i mean this is how it has to be... they proved to be her true friends.Cv's shud show girls bonding also...

Swaron238marauder

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post buddy!! :D i always loved simmi rinni and sharon friendship <3 though at times it did appear as if rimmi were jst sidekicks :( bt today's epi showed that anyone who can really make sharon realise her love for Swayam are these two!! Love dem ttly!! Rimmi rock!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
wow well said! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Go to top