Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: alanta

I sometimes wonder for what they inserted Saru Fui at all.. Dai ba was the right person for bringing Gulsar together.. she always has stood for the right, be it during the post leap or the pre leap... if she was here , then these all useless scenes would have never happened.. there was no better person than Daiba to fit the role.. missed her so much in these scenes..

very true.Daiba...hmmm where did she disappear off to.Someone had suggested that she had run off with Durgesh😆I loved her character.She always tried to make gulaal understand that she had to think about  her future.She was the only one other than MB who did that😭but i guess they needed drama and Daiba jaisi sensible character rahegi toh problem hogi na.She will help Gulaal come out of her Gallol mode and I think the CVs did not want that😕😆
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Mini when are you updating FF?😕

looking sheepishly here and there...maine sirf ek para likha hai😭after that whenever I start to write I get distracted😭Don't be angry with me...please😭
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

That her second husband will become the greatest support in her life 
Actually he was her only support now...

yay thank you for the reminder.how could I forget that😕
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

very true.Daiba...hmmm where did she disappear off to.Someone had suggested that she had run off with Durgesh😆I loved her character.She always tried to make gulaal understand that she had to think about  her future.She was the only one other than MB who did that😭but i guess they needed drama and Daiba jaisi sensible character rahegi toh problem hogi na.She will help Gulaal come out of her Gallol mode and I think the CVs did not want that😕😆

Remember that Suna kalai wala gyaan from Daiba to Gulaal. Gulaal was so much affected by that,.. whenever she talked about Kesar to her, she was so much moved, aise theen chaar dialogues aur maar lethi toh Gulsar union kabka hojaatha😭
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

looking sheepishly here and there...maine sirf ek para likha hai😭after that whenever I start to write I get distracted😭Don't be angry with me...please😭

Okay I am not angry, was just asking casually yaar,take your time, I will update mine tonight or tom ðŸ˜Š
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Done with today's updates ðŸ˜³

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u so much Ramya ðŸ˜³
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Done with today's updates ðŸ˜³

Thanks for lovely updates Ramya🤗 Sorry abt yesterday work😡
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

kesar says why r u giving her the punishment of some one's paap...u know abt gulaal...can she see anyone in trouble or sadness...she did all this for the family good...reva says what ever good she did...no one can forgive dushy for killing vasant ba...but gulaal gave shelter to her husband's murderer...i dont understand...kesar says then dont understand...no need...every one thinking in their own perspective...did any one try to understand how gulaal is feeling now...every one taking their anger n her...but why...as she is listening every thing u all saying to her without even saying anything...but reva...i trust her...i know that what ever she did ...there might be a valid reason...n there can be no bad intensions...

Kesar you are a sweetheart.He still doesn't get why Gulaal did this still he now trusts her but then we can argue that he had the time to get adjusted to this bit of information whereas the others came to know about it just now.well whatever the case is Kesar has absolutely no doubts about gulaal in his mind and that is the most imp thing right.
I loved his dialogues here.they were really good

minizz thumbnail
Remember that Suna kalai wala gyaan from Daiba to Gulaal. Gulaal was so much affected by that,.. whenever she talked about Kesar to her, she was so much moved, aise theen chaar dialogues aur maar lethi toh Gulsar union kabka hojaatha😭
[/QUOTE]

That is one of my fav scenes.It had so many layers to it.She was not just talking about her suni kalaayi over there.It was a very poignant scene and yes it affected her a lot isiliye DB ko hata diya😆

Aditi🤗yay update.looking forward to it😃

Ramya,thank you for the awesome updates🤗