Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

One of the horrible scenes according to me 😡

morning..gulaal doing puja to tulsi plant n comes near mandir place in house...pb stops her ...gulaal tries to say something to her but pb donot let her talk anything...while scolding her she talks abt dv break...saru listens this n asks gulaal why is she doing this...pb again scolds gulaal n blames her for everything...saru also scolds gulaal...jk also comes n says that what ever dushy did also was because of gulaal...jk says that dushy likes gulaal...so dushy did all this...gulaal did all this...pb asks u kept dushy secret from all of us...is this because u like dushy...all ladies leave...while gulaal is crying...

hey..bhaggu...koi PB ko punch maro...doesn't she know..ki..gullu has chosen kesu Over dushty long ago...😕.
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
poonam n revji all worried abt gulaal..revji says that it would be very difficult for gulaal when we know how much she loved vasant...it would have hurt her so much...there must be a reason that she kept this as a secret..she would have gone through so much...revji says that mb family will understand her...more over for mb she is his daughter not DIL...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

One of the horrible scenes according to me 😡

morning..gulaal doing puja to tulsi plant n comes near mandir place in house...pb stops her ...gulaal tries to say something to her but pb donot let her talk anything...while scolding her she talks abt dv break...saru listens this n asks gulaal why is she doing this...pb again scolds gulaal n blames her for everything...saru also scolds gulaal...jk also comes n says that what ever dushy did also was because of gulaal...jk says that dushy likes gulaal...so dushy did all this...gulaal did all this...pb asks u kept dushy secret from all of us...is this because u like dushy...all ladies leave...while gulaal is crying...

chudail is actually a form of endearment to me.These three don't deserve to be called Chudails.They are much worse.
JK toh pehle se hi haath dhoke peeche padi thi lekin yeh alien PB ðŸ¤¢

uska dialogues  and her expressions.kya se kya banaa diyaa PB ke character ko.This is the same woman who had told Kesar that nothing is more insulting to a woman than casting doubts on her character😭
minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

hey..bhaggu...koi PB ko punch maro...doesn't she know..ki..gullu has chosen kesu Over dushty long ago...😕.

Writers ko ghajini bimaari ho gayi hai aur kya explanation ho sakta hai
minizz thumbnail

poonam n revji all worried abt gulaal..revji says that it would be very difficult for gulaal when we know how much she loved vasant...it would have hurt her so much...there must be a reason that she kept this as a secret..she would have gone through so much...revji says that mb family will understand her...more over for mb she is his daughter not DIL...

Revji was such a sensible character na.We tend to underestimate him sometimes but he was as strong a character as MB na.I loved him and the actor did a wonderful job too.

MR21 thumbnail
gulaal sitting near mandir place...n thinks abt all the ladies accusations...kesar comes n says gulaal...u r still here...ur puja will never end...come i am hungry...come...she looks at him n he takes her to dining table...pb, mb n saru are having food...kesar sits...mb stops gulaal from giving food for him...he leaves saying sudha to bring his food to his room...pb n saru also leave...

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Ramya, Mini, Chweetu ðŸ¤—.. Aur koi hein???

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

main hu na? dikhayi nahi di kya😡
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gulaal sitting near mandir place...n thinks abt all the ladies accusations...kesar comes n says gulaal...u r still here...ur puja will never end...come i am hungry...come...she looks at him n he takes her to dining table...pb, mb n saru are having food...kesar sits...mb stops gulaal from giving food for him...he leaves saying sudha to bring his food to his room...pb n saru also leave...

Aww my Kesu, he so knows her,only thing that will make her get from there is his hunger😆
Edited by enchanted23 - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Hi Alanta ðŸ˜³