Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Yup I agree,All chudails shoutings on one side and MB's silent reproach on the other and he wins hands down,No one else could break her like this😭

YUp..patha nahin MB ko kisne mute pe rakha hai...😛😛😛..I am sure..these chudails ahve drunk his whole bolld..😡😆..isiliye..gale se kuch nahin nikhal raha tha...😛
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar ask reva to stop...she says him to stop n says all this bad things r happening because of her...its good that u understand this n i dont want ur life effected badly due to her...gulaal goes from there crying...kesar calls her but she does not stop...reva cries how can dushy can do this to vasant ba...kesar says but reva...how can we say that gulaal is the culprit for all this...what happened to u...reva says what do u want...shall i do arthi of her...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alanta

After a decade the Pandit ji's words are coming so true in these episodes na...

ok remind me again what were those words
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

I hated Rewa the most along with her mother.I can never forgive these two at all.Gulaal did so much for them and they don't even have the decency to ask her for the truth.Rewa and her stupid dialogues.Kesar is so shocked na.Even Gulaal is stunned.I don't think she expected Rewa to behave like this with her😭

Jerry that SF character was useless.I don't know why she was ever brought in cause she did not contribute anything to the story ulta uski wajah se we had to jhelofy the stupid waaris talks🤢I hated those.

I sometimes wonder for what they inserted Saru Fui at all.. Dai ba was the right person for bringing Gulsar together.. she always has stood for the right, be it during the post leap or the pre leap... if she was here , then these all useless scenes would have never happened.. there was no better person than Daiba to fit the role.. missed her so much in these scenes..

enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hated Rewa the most along with her mother.I can never forgive these two at all.Gulaal did so much for them and they don't even have the decency to ask her for the truth.Rewa and her stupid dialogues.Kesar is so shocked na.Even Gulaal is stunned.I don't think she expected Rewa to behave like this with her😭

Jerry that SF character was useless.I don't know why she was ever brought in cause she did not contribute anything to the story ulta uski wajah se we had to jhelofy the stupid waaris talks🤢I hated those.

Mini, I do not hate Rewa, her behavior over here was unjustified,accepted but she was right Gulaal got the position and respect in the house that was never given to anyone,everyone trusted her blindly and naturally Rewa felt bit of jealousy about this especially when Vasant's secret came out 
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

kesar ask reva to stop...she says him to stop n says all this bad things r happening because of her...its good that u understand this n i dont want ur life effected badly due to her...gulaal goes from there crying...kesar calls her but she does not stop...reva cries how can dushy can do this to vasant ba...kesar says but reva...how can we say that gulaal is the culprit for all this...what happened to u...reva says what do u want...shall i do arthi of her...

I don't know about others but yes Rewa,you should.Just remember what happened with that molestesh guy and the aftermath please and then speak sensibly.I got so angry with this female here.Even after she said sorry to Gulaal in that later scene I could not forgive her.I just did not find her genuine any more and she was one of my fav characters😭
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok remind me again what were those words

That her second husband will become the greatest support in her life 
Actually he was her only support now...
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Mini, I do not hate Rewa, her behavior over here was unjustified,accepted but she was right Gulaal got the position and respect in the house that was never given to anyone,everyone trusted her blindly and naturally Rewa felt bit of jealousy about this especially when Vasant's secret came out 

Aditi, Rewa's life would have been destroyed without Gulaal helping her out.From then on Rewa bonded with Gulaal.She was never jealous of her yaar.At least i didn't feel so.
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mini when are you updating FF?😕
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar says why r u giving her the punishment of some one's paap...u know abt gulaal...can she see anyone in trouble or sadness...she did all this for the family good...reva says what ever good she did...no one can forgive dushy for killing vasant ba...but gulaal gave shelter to her husband's murderer...i dont understand...kesar says then dont understand...no need...every one thinking in their own perspective...did any one try to understand how gulaal is feeling now...every one taking their anger n her...but why...as she is listening every thing u all saying to her without even saying anything...but reva...i trust her...i know that what ever she did ...there might be a valid reason...n there can be no bad intensions...