Rang Badalti Duniya-Ep 196

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
and With me I brought the PB the Talsagra mein nachti Chudail, JK the mourning murtle (Ref Harry putter), Reva the Kamini Chameleon and Saru the Super Snakey...along with Raman and Sudhi the bin budhi and blah blah...amazingly the only person you dont curse (Ofcourse apart from the two brats and MB) is Talli๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Kya din aa gaye hai...and PB doubting the Gulaal's character..such a volte face from the woman who had told her son that he was being unfair to Gulaal by question her relation with Dushty๐Ÿ˜•
What to say about this episode...the only thing that actually was good that Gulaal actually understood that everybody had been putting her high up on the pedestal had been selfish...and now..now she was a fallen angel... a woman who was worshiped as a Goddess but now is treated as a ruin...as some woman who has been posessed by an evil,,,and needs to be thrown out of the society...
And it was that helped Gulaal realized WHY she was there in the house and WHAT that house meant to her...
That nobody in that house mattered ...but him...he was the reason that she felt the need to be in the house...she had stayed back for him...and it was his memories that made her survive those ten years in this house...Not Vasant nor his family...it was Kesar and only Kesar...
And  that is why she had to shed every relation that she had ...which were a superficial mask ...and unreveal the real connection that bind her to the house...Him...and finally when she came back...she came back for nobody else but HIM...
Res ๐Ÿ˜’ 

I'll try to make some collages :)

Edited by Geeshu - 12 years ago
Srushy  ๐Ÿค— ...as usual awesome write-up n i liked the title ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by MR21

Koi Hai  ๐Ÿ˜›

hi ramya aaj mai aa gayi :)
Originally posted by bioinfo

hi ramya aaj mai aa gayi :)
Hi Chaitu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good that u r here...but bhaaki sab kahaa hai

Hi Chaitu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good that u r here...but bhaaki sab kahaa hai

pata nahi yaar , sab kidhar hai :(

mere bhi dinner ka time nazdeek aa raha hai :s
Originally posted by bioinfo

pata nahi yaar , sab kidhar hai :(

mere bhi dinner ka time nazdeek aa raha hai :s
dinner time hogayaa toh...dinner karke aaja na...

dinner time hogayaa toh...dinner karke aaja na...

accha theek hai :( par sab kahan hai ?