Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

Kate has a paunch there but she's still more toned. Kajol is just barftastic here and otherwise, and that Bridge Across The River Kwai on her face doesn't help. Being curvaceous is one thing, and being flabby is another. When you're a part of showbiz and go out looking like/dressed up like that, you pretty much put yourself up for scrutiny, it's a given.

Even then there are some who are on the heavier side and still look decent despite their size. Kajol just isn't one of them.

Moreover nobody will pay attention to her paunch if she dresses according to her body type. Why does she have to wear a dress which accentuates her thunder thighs and belly fat? Obviously it will result in ppl criticizing her.She definitely looks much better waist up. At least she has taken time to dress up unlike before.

And how does Kate Winslet's paunch make Kajol's faux pas any better?😆

This I like..

Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Bingo 😆

I don't know though, no matter what Unibrow Bandit wears, she makes me wanna reach out for a sick bag stat.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yikes.

Why Kajol why? Will it kill you to wear clothes that work for your body type? =/
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she looks good...people are being way too harsh for a little tummy and unwaxed eyebrows! The choice of her dress can be better but ugly? fatty?

I don't think it makes a difference if she is in showbiz or not...such criticism is a reflection of our thinking that to look good one must have a flat tummy! who decided that? i am not a fan of potbellies...it's unhealthy to have one...but a little belly when you are nearing 40 is fine! no need to kill yourself to look a certain way! I think showbiz can handle all kinds of bodies :-)

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I think she looks good...people are being way too harsh for a little tummy and unwaxed eyebrows! The choice of her dress can be better but ugly? fatty?

I don't think it makes a difference if she is in showbiz or not...such criticism is a reflection of our thinking that to look good one must have a flat tummy! who decided that? i am not a fan of potbellies...it's unhealthy to have one...but a little belly when you are nearing 40 is fine! no need to kill yourself to look a certain way! I think showbiz can handle all kinds of bodies :-)

Yes. Its fine to have flab when you're older and matronly but if you have flab you might as well wear clothes that suit your body type. That paunch in that dress is not attractive. She could have worn the same length dress but a different fit and would have looked way better. The funniest part is she does not even look comfortable in this. She is holding two people's hands to just walk in those heels. So really this just reeks of desperation. What is she even trying to prove? There is no way she can compete with all those chicks that Ajay bangs on the side anyway. So why bother...why can't she act her age and invest in some classy shift dresses if she really wants to wear western. This is really the worst way to go...it seems as if she raided Tanisha's closet...not that Tanisha has any taste herself. Her thong show in that revealing black dress still gives me the heebie jeebies. ðŸ˜µ
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ @ Lifey: You have a point, but even if you're a certain body type it goes without saying that you should dress up to the best of your 'abilities'.

In an ideal world, one wouldn't judge another based on looks. However we aren't living in an ideal world, and most, if not all people, get a first impression based on how someone looks. It's not about ugly or beautiful, but rather about maintaining yourself when you're in a profession that requires you to look a certain way.

If Kajol didn't care about any of that she wouldn't even have worn make-up, no? Least of all become a commercial actress.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
No mirrors in Devgan house? 😲
she looks gorgeous, minus the belly, but overall beautiful...
Mistyy thumbnail
oh god, wat was she thinking?

that's clearly is not the dress for you!
I admit that the dress is definitely not for her...atleast not as of now.
The tummy is still passable, however the biggest turn off is the not-so-toned arm sticking out...however, you can tell she has been working out, the body has gone curvy! 
And plus points to her for stepping out of her comfort zone...she just needs to wear what will suit her more.

As per the unibrow, we know she ain't gonna do anything about it, so why bother with the comments. Let her be...it's prolly considered lucky or something...we know how superstitious ppl can be!