Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 26!! (Page 75)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme


I hope and pray ki tumhara bukhar wapas na aaye, at least not anytime soonSmile

Yeah, I remember that Neeme but, jane kahan gaye woh din jab hum waisi pagalpane ki baaten kiya karate thayDay DreamingAww yar..Wo yaden han..humesha sath rahen ge yar.. somtimes I think, that may be after long we all met at some Other Show Forum..and start talking like that... Remeber at one time i was said that kabi Hum yah sab Bht miss karen ga..but thats happen so soon.. Sahasra and Pooja was also missing all that.. Don't knw why eveythng changed... May be we all r not active much and not interested in the show Like before..Ouch
[/QUOTE]

You were right then that we will miss those days someday and that someday is nowOuch Yeah Pooja is busy with other show now, Sahasra and you are not as active as you used to be before. Also the show has changed since Kunal started his Anand jaap and all, but October November were such good monthsTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-neeme-Bhavi

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by roshani45

@ neeme thnx u understood my pain.Smilei want sinal to remember their first anniversary with smile,  thats why i want her to be there. imagine kunu feeding cake to sidhi, maataji will suddenly say sidhi aanad doesnt like this flavor, so i shouldn't eat this, how would kunu and sidhi feel?Ouch

Why would Kunal feel bad, he has been doing Anand jaap himself for last 4 monthsLOLLOL When Veena will say that about the cake, he will agree with her, Siddhi might feel bad or better yet we will feel really bad, not sure about Kunal thoughLOLWink Not sure If Kunal's Anand jaap has stopped nowConfused?

aap bhi naa, u understand kunu very well. yaa i know may be kunu himself will buy what aanad likes and will feed thatLOL such a sweet bro to aanand LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Bhavineeme-Rani

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 13258

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by awesumsonia

well...i dont feel like discussing more abt 2day's episode...
so byeee all...tc...
aaj poora din...meri mood kharaab thi...but thnx to kunu n savi dii...i'm feeling better now...
well...felt nice..chatting wid ya all today...

bye sonia - see you on monday
aap...kal nahi aaoge???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 8272

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragyaa

Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by pragyaa

[QUOTE=awesumsonia][QUOTE=neeme]
perhaps she is making plans of celebrating anand-siddhi wedding anniversary LOL

ohh dii...plz mujhe darao mat...

darane ka kam to mataji ka haiAngry...main to khud dari huyi hoonOuch
Darna mana hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvy-Rojaa--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme


Why would Kunal feel bad, he has been doing Anand jaap himself for last 4 monthsLOLLOL When Veena will say that about the cake, he will agree with her, Siddhi might feel bad or better yet we will feel really bad, not sure about Kunal thoughLOLWink Not sure If Kunal's Anand jaap has stopped nowConfused?
@Pink, Siddhi will say "barh ma gaya Kunal aur uss ki maa" Dono Beth ka Anand jaap karo aur cake kaio...ma chalti hnLOLLOL[/QUOTE]

Or may be she will also start her Aanad jaap and hum sab apana sir deewar par peetengeLOLLOL The show has become only about  Anand jaapLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-savvyshamrish-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Joined: 25 April 2009
Posts: 16223

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by roshani45

@ neeme thnx u understood my pain.Smilei want sinal to remember their first anniversary with smile,  thats why i want her to be there. imagine kunu feeding cake to sidhi, maataji will suddenly say sidhi aanad doesnt like this flavor, so i shouldn't eat this, how would kunu and sidhi feel?Ouch

Why would Kunal feel bad, he has been doing Anand jaap himself for last 4 monthsLOLLOL When Veena will say that about the cake, he will agree with her, Siddhi might feel bad or better yet we will feel really bad, not sure about Kunal thoughLOLWink Not sure If Kunal's Anand jaap has stopped nowConfused?
@Pink, Siddhi will say "barh ma gaya Kunal aur uss ki maa" Dono Beth ka Anand jaap karo aur cake kaio...ma chalti hnLOLLOL
maa beta will never stop crying for aanand. aanand is in baldev sing khandan partying with his girl friendsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani-Bhavi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28971

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Originally posted by awesumsonia

well...i dont feel like discussing more abt 2day's episode...
so byeee all...tc...
aaj poora din...meri mood kharaab thi...but thnx to kunu n savi dii...i'm feeling better now...
well...felt nice..chatting wid ya all today...

bye sonia - see you on monday
aap...kal nahi aaoge???????

no dear am out of townLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hi allHugI'm back againSmile.What are you discussing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 348   Views: 188596

.Tanya. 348 188596 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 34785

.Tanya. 20 34785 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 11726

gk_09 8 11726 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
*~~PNZKSK Media Gallery~~*

2 3

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 20   Views: 7285

Dew-drop 20 7285 16 April 2012 at 8:33am by -sahasra-
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: neeme   Replies: 1179   Views: 39374

neeme 1179 39374 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index