Users

Frequent Posters

-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

why u r big panka know ๐Ÿ˜• not happy for kunal
[/QUOTE]
i am happy for kunal he is out of the most disgraceful charge...woh bhi us witcha ke saath๐Ÿ˜ก...in the end scene i feel he is not happy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pragyaa

why u r big panka know ๐Ÿ˜• not happy for kunal

i am happy for kunal he is out of the most disgraceful charge...woh bhi us witcha ke saath๐Ÿ˜ก...in the end scene i feel he is not happy ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

he is not happy because at last he has realized Siddhi se zyada pyar toh mujhase yeh psycho karati thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Bechare ka pahala pyar pagal ho gayee and jail chali gayee so he was sad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-savvy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

By seeing her undying love for him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Waise why Kunal didn't have any part to play in the final hearing. If Rohit didn't have change of heart today, Kunal would have been punished for something he didn't do? Ghar mein 2 lawyers hote huye bhi they wouldn't have won the case๐Ÿ˜ฒ? 

@red: kunal has the phootiest kismat in the world

i am wondering what was the need of ott dialogues of nari shakti in the beginning of case when she had nothing too do with the act of proving kunal innocent๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
padmaja19 thumbnail
 i didin't get it why richa was charged with only attempt to murder accusation๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•... uske upar attempt to rape/ sexual harassment ka charge bhi lagna chahiye tha na????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmaja19

hi rani di๐Ÿ˜ƒ...wat's the topic of discussion????

Kuch khas nahi, bas idhar udhar ki baaten๐Ÿ˜›
-savvy thumbnail

he is not happy because at last he has realized Siddhi se zyada pyar toh mujhase yeh psycho karati thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Bechare ka pahala pyar pagal ho gayee and jail chali gayee so he was sad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n also thinking mere pyar me bechari pagal premika ban gayi hai...aur meri biwi bachchi ki bachchi reh gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyaa

@red: kunal has the phootiest kismat in the world

i am wondering what was the need of ott dialogues of nari shakti in the beginning of case when she had nothing too do with the act of proving kunal innocent๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Aray, yesterday she said na "mere pati ne kuch nahi kiya hai judge sahab, please unhe maaf kar deejiye"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† That was her nari shakti in wining Kunal's case which everone was praising her for๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Now tell me why everyone was appreciating her efforts to win this case for Kunal๐Ÿ˜•?
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

he was so sad tat yeh bachi sari credits leli ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† by doing drama in court
-savvy thumbnail

i didin't get it why richa was charged with only attempt to murder accusation๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•... uske upar attempt to rape/ sexual harassment ka charge bhi lagna chahiye tha na????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

but judge uncle told siddhi that they can file case for "manhaani dhava" types ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Rani thumbnail

Wahi na, but Kunal would have looked so bad in this case when the hearing started. To bataiye Mr. Chopra Miss Chudail ne aap ko kaha kaha haath lagaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

On a serious note - The judge told Siddhi to have manhani ka case on witcha and told police to investigate the attempted murder charge๐Ÿ˜Š