Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkeye

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Ho sakta hian. But I still like her. πŸ˜›

chalo dekhte hai agge kya hota haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamrish

what?? Looks like i need to watch today's epi 1st time in 4 weeks... When did Kunal lose his job?? Blooper??

Kunal said he cannot come as he has lot of pending work aur naukri bhi dhoondni hain. Abhi blooper hain ya nahi woh pata nahi. But was surprised. πŸ˜•
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkeye

But seriously, her fainting acting really scared me Pragyaa and Payal, the way she was rolling her eyes were like she is possessed or something. Seemed like she needed a tantrik baba for exorcismπŸ˜†

Kuch din pehle woh khud tantrik baba jaisa dikh rahi thi na, yeh uska after shocks hain. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Suddenly she became normal, miraculous recovery. But doc expressions scared me yesterday, I thought he would definitely say she is pregnant. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, her eye roll is just like that guy from Lagan who batted like gilli dandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me to was holding my breath to hear doc's verdict and was relieved to hear it was only BP issue😊
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Must be a blooper. SINAL were national NEWS during the case... Law Firms should have now lined up outside Chopra house to hire both non-qualify lawyers...

Gr8.. CV's ki jai ho... aapke pair kaha pe hain...

3 month contract became never ending contract...
Existing job went away like that without notice...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=shamrish
How did they find out?? Did Sinal say something to make them realize?? Raj and Seema would be better lawyers than these 2 good for nothing fellows...

Is Siddhi alone going or Chopra family?? Why did Kunal agree to stay back?? or he was told explicitly...
[/QUOTE]

seema chupkese has listened n saw sinal talking in bedroom, n talked with raj n they figured it out.

seema given idea to seperate sinal so tat kunal n siddhi realise n confess so decided to send siddhi alone to her maika n told raj told to kunal tat already u r going to divorce siddhi so let her stay at her maika n when time comes he will tell kapil abt their div matter n all

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

[QUOTE=-Rani

he didn't scare that kid ( or should I say teen), but she was herself weiredπŸ˜†

Keep them comingπŸ˜‰

why kunal loves to do weird things , loving richa, marrying didi πŸ˜‰ n trying to make frdship with weird kid at park πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n again climbing tree when siddhi trying to be niceπŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Marrying Didi😲? yeh kab huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red - Really why was he trying to be friendly with that kid🀣🀣🀣🀣
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Is Siddhi alone going or Chopra family?? Why did Kunal agree to stay back?? or he was told explicitly... No The whole Chopra Family is going on a vacation to Siddhi's pushtaini house god knows where? Kapil is selling that house so KSS need to spend some time in the house before selling so whole Chopra family is tagging along. They are leaving Kunal back purposely. Raj told Kunal that he needs to stay away from Siddh in order to get used to of his life after divorce, so they don't want Kunal to come with them.
Thanks Rani... That sounds like a risky proposition considering Kunal's state of mind...
Now he will think not just Siddhi but even his own family is ok with div as Raj brought that topic out and said he has to stay away...

What was Siddhi's reaction??? As usual mute...??

I think she would get the Best Mute actress award next time... No competition or contenders...

-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Kuch din pehle woh khud tantrik baba jaisa dikh rahi thi na, yeh uska after shocks hain. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Suddenly she became normal, miraculous recovery. But doc expressions scared me yesterday, I thought he would definitely say she is pregnant. πŸ˜†

Yeah, her eye roll is just like that guy from Lagan who batted like gilli dandaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me to was holding my breath to hear doc's verdict and was relieved to hear it was only BP issue😊
if that doc had told them that she is pregnant ..i would have sued the hospital where siddhi was treated after bullet injury for playing with our emotionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Amrish, saare professions aur professionalism ka band baja ke rakha hain. No real things are shown. So just forget about it. May be in some point of time, they will introduce ego-clash track between Sinal due to all this. Siddhi becoming more popular, Kunal is not getting appropriate job, then dooriyan  blah blah blah.