Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: snmalik4

ladkiyon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai... Kunal Drooling is the most boring discussion ever... HIs shirt, Hir hair he was lukin HAwt... EEwww

Salman.. hair, shirt is still ok.. Our forum sisters have not even left Kunal's eyebrows and eyelashses.. 🤣🤣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rani

But she said it with certain smile (smirk) on her face😉 Like she is up to something😉

yh she's up to some plan.Siddhi devise kuch nahi hotha hai toh Love guru ko hi kuch karna padega na 😉
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amrish - You are such a sweetheart you never get tired of our Kunal jaap🤗 Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Kunal is special so his wife selection will also be special specially after witnessing his first marriage with Siddhi🤢. This time around we will make sure she is truly worthy of him or else the search shall continue😉

i have strong vibes that this search will continue forever n ever as we menkas will never be satisfied with his wife credentials😉😉
[/QUOTE]
Look who is talking?? I thought Pragyaa was the unnaminous choice...[/QUOTE]
u said it on the very next day that u will decide..dnt confuse me like siddhi😛
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Reading it now..., was busy in meetings... what garam topic discussion going on?

Doosri Shaadi... Ek hi bahut hai... Can imagine myself understand three questions twice... Kaha ho? Kya kar rahe ho? Kab aaoge? 😆

Looks like opened the can of worms here - so had to log in again - Bhai mere apni biwio pe raham karo aur SINAL ko akele chod ke apne kaam me lag jao 
Behen Meri... i was not talking about Sinal...😉 waise Biwiyon ko bhi kaho ke hum par reham kare...
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Also, You know how you do things you are prohibited to do so, so Seema is telling Siddhi not to care for Kunal so she would want to care for him.
i didnt get ur point😭

I think there was an extra not ... Rani needs to clarify...
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Salman.. hair, shirt is still ok.. Our forum sisters have not even left Kunal's eyebrows and eyelashses.. 🤣🤣

😆😆  Aage aur kuch nahi bolna... Ladkiyopn already im,agination shuru kar diya hoga
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
-savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh she's up to some plan.Siddhi devise kuch nahi hotha hai toh Love guru ko hi kuch karna padega na 😉

but i think more than kunal siddhi need to confess her love...she already knows that he loves her...but he does not know that she loves him too...so seema needs to do something for siddhi as well😳
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragyaa

salman i told u once...now telling it again ðŸ˜†
nothing more important than kunal's drooling😉😆😆

Saari ki saari deviyon... rehne do...i have no words...