Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal Would Have Striked Deal With Rohit

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Rohit didn't even board flight yesterday...Rohit could have been caught even before he boards flight by Kunal then he told Rohit that if you turn approver in this case I will drop all charges against him and then Rohit called Thakral and said he boarded flight etc etc...and Rohit could have accepted with Kunal because he may thought that Richa always used him and he could have given evidence against her...but Kunal will turn plates and will send both R's to jail...should see what happens today...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maybe ur right ..hopefully in todayz episode all the suspense will get revealed..
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti123

maybe ur right ..hopefully in todayz episode all the suspense will get revealed..

Yaa hope so...
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaa seriously hopin for tat..
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Police caught him or he is doing it willingly.I think he is doing it willingly coz he hate richa more than sinal otherwise he wudn't hav shouted while entering the court,the police wud hav draggd him.He knows he l suffer both ways so why nt involve the main culprit also.Moroevr he is using anthr phn Thakral gave him.How kunal cntact him?Let's see 2nite.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe.. I think of another possibility, Police would have caught him b4 he boarded flight.. And they might have brought him to court.. Anyway, I have had enough... I dont want CVs to drag this anymore.. I want the case to be solved today..
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my sister predicted the same thing😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have been saying this since yesterday that Rohit has been offered a deal to give up the real culprit in exchange to his own freedom. If that's the case then I think he has made a wise decision because why should he be punished for a crime which witcha did and she gets to roam free and spread nuisance in the society.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

I have been saying this since yesterday that Rohit has been offered a deal to give up the real culprit in exchange to his own freedom. If that's the case then I think he has made a wise decision because why should he be punished for a crime which witcha did and she gets to roam free and spread nuisance in the society.

excatly but I think Kunal will turn plates...should see what happens today...